Claim the 10Bet £200 First Deposit Bonus – main welcome bonus offer terms and conditions and free bet info
New customers to 10Bet can enjoy one of the biggest welcome bonuses around: you can claim a first deposit bonus of up to £200!
The bonus comes in the form of a 50% matched first deposit offer, and here we will explain all you need to know about the offer: how to claim it, the key terms and conditions, and strategies to employ to maximise your returns.
As with all betting offers and free bets it’s essential you read the full terms and conditions on the betting site in question, but here we’ll give you a solid summary to help you make the decision about whether you want to join 10Bet.
10Bet Bonus: How to Claim and Key Terms and Conditions
It is fair to say that compared to many of the free bet offers we feature on this site, the 10Bet welcome bonus is not as simple as some. It is still fairly straightforward, but there are a couple of things to note before you claim the offer:
- The bonus amount is equal to 50% of your qualifying deposit (not 100% or more as is the case with some other bookies)
- The combined value of the bonus amount and deposit must be rolled over five times before you are permitted to withdraw any winnings
The second point might prove a bone of contention to some, but this is common practice when you look at the larger welcome bonuses, for instance the Bet365 £200 welcome bonus carried wagering requirements too. And while there are wagering requirements, the good news is that the free bet stake is returned with winnings (while most free bet offers are stake not returned).
Here are the key terms and the method of claiming the 10Bet bonus:
- Visit 10Bet, register your details and make a qualifying deposit using promo code FD200
- Bear in mind that your initial deposit dictates your bonus amount, so make your deposit and place your first bet at minimum odds of 3/5 (1.6 in decimal odds) – see excluded markets on the 10Bet site
- You will be given a bonus that is equal to 50% of that amount up to a maximum of £200
- The combined value of the deposit and bonus must be wagered five times at minimum odds of 3/5 (1.6) before you withdraw any winnings
- You have 90 days from your first deposit in which to complete the wagering requirements
- Each bet placed may contribute only 50% of your bonus amount towards the wagering requirements, so if you claim the full £200 bonus, you can only clear £100 off the wagering requirement in a single bet
- See the 10Bet site for the full terms and conditions
10Bet £200 Bonus: Best Strategies to Use
With most free bets and bonuses, it often makes sense to place your qualifying and subsequent bets at odds as close to the minimum as possible, thus giving yourself the best possible chance of actually winning your bets.
In the case of the 10Bet welcome bonus, the minimum odds for both the qualifying bet and when you are fulfilling the wagering requirements are 3/5 (or 1.6 in decimal). This compares favourably to many bookie who have minimum odds of evens on qualifying bets.
This being so, trying to find a qualifying bet that is priced at 3/5 will optimise your chances of winning. This strategy can be employed when completing the wagering requirements too, and hopefully you will come out with a tidy profit at the end.
Alternative strategy for the risk lovers
Of course, some people are seeking much bigger wins that odds of 3/5 would provide. So an alternative strategy would be to simply opt for a bet with much higher odds than the minimum odds.
The clear downside of this is that – statistically speaking – the higher the odds, the less likely you are to win the bet. And given that you’d be placing a bet of £400 to earn the £200 bonus in the first place, some might balk at anything other than playing it as safe as possible.
But the upside is that, a big bet at big odds can bring big, big profits!
Of course, the choice is yours, but take at look at the 10Bet site to see what else they have to offer. We’re confident you’ll like their mix of money back offers, event specific promotions, great odds and other features that make them a really good quality bookie.
If you fancy a bet on the Cheltenham Festival, check out 10Bet’s Cheltenham offers!