Best Online Bookies for Big Bets, Perfect for High Rollers, Big Fish and Very Rich People!
If you’re looking for an online bookie that will accept very big bets, respect your privacy and keep all your details secure, we’ve got three crackers right here.
In most industries spending money is easy and if a customer wants to spend a lot they are usually welcomed with open arms.
However, gambling is obviously a little different because by taking huge bets a bookie also has to take on a large degree of risk. Ultimately the odds will always be in their favour but even so, a true high roller placing regular four-, five- or even six-figure bets, can have a dangerous impact on the bottom line of a bookmaker.
More Than Just High Limits
Of course, accepting big bets isn’t the only requirement you should be looking for. It’s also vital that you’re personal and financial details are kept safe and secure and that your privacy is totally respected.
You also need a firm that can be trusted 100% to pay out your bets every single time without delay or fuss. What point is there in you backing your judgement with a serious amount of cash if you then have to worry about getting paid?
Taking all those factors into account, we believe the following three online betting sites are the best going for high rollers. From professional footballers to elite business people and pro-gamblers (though the bookies naturally try and weed these out) to people who are, to put it simply, just very rich, these are the bookies for the big fish!
The Betfair Exchange is the only place to bet where, technically speaking, there are no limits. Because the exchange is not strictly a bookie the only limit on your bets is the liquidity in the market. As long as there are people on the other side of the wager, you can bet as much as you want.
As an example, on a Premier League game, betting six figures at very strong odds is certainly possible without any fuss. Big races such as those at Royal Ascot and the Classics are similar, whilst the top tennis and golf events also offer plenty of liquidity.
Betfair introduced a Premium Charge which impacts regular winners but even with this their odds are still good and this only comes into play when you have a number of big wins.
Moreover, ultimately, if you want to bet REALLY big without any limits and without bets being referred (and potentially attracting unwanted attention), then the Betfair Exchange is definitely the best option.
If you are more of a casino player then you should note that the Betfair Casino’s £1,000 Bonus is the biggest online casino offer around too.
Ladbrokes are the oldest bookie around, with roots that go back to the 1800s and they are also one of the biggest and best around. Their merger with Coral was finally approved by the CMA and we expect this will only solidify their position as a wonderful option for those that want to place big bets.
The merger should make for an even bigger, stronger company, with more expertise and deeper pockets. Ladbrokes are already a great option for high stakes bettors but this should only make them better.
Limits Made Clear
Ladbrokes’ online site also has the advantage of clearly displaying the limits on the bet slip which makes things quicker and easier. As you place the bet you can instantly see how much you can bet, with this varying from market to market and according to the odds.
Limits and maximum payouts are high compared to many rivals and there may be the possibility to bet even more if you give them a call. In addition, Ladbrokes are happy to take the long term view and won’t instantly hit your account with a limit after you land a few nice winners.
Moreover, given Ladbrokes’ tremendous tradition, history and reputation, you can be assured that betting with them will be a smooth, safe and secure experience. They are one of our favourite bookies so why not see for yourself?
Bet365 are our final pick for the high rollers looking to place big bets at an online bookmaker. They are relative newcomers, having been founded in 2000 but are now one of the biggest betting companies in the world, with 2015 revenue of £1.5bn.
Their software and security is first class and the fact they offer the biggest welcome bonus on the UK market is a sign of their intent. £200 may be a small sum for big hitters but it is indicative of the fact that they ideal for big fish.
Their odds are very strong and they offer limits well above average. Throw in great service too and Bet365 are an obvious choice for anyone looking to bet big.
Upcoming Betting Highlights
Obviously betting is a 24/7, 365-day option, especially for those that are partial to a bit of online casino action too (check out our latest casino offers if you like the odd game of roulette, slots, blackjack or any other casino game).
There is no shortage of events to bet on but here are some of the highlights to look forward to over the next month or so. Ante post betting is a fun way to gamble too and getting your wagers on early means you get more value for them in terms of watching the bet develop and unfold.
- Football – Boooo! The Premier League and the major domestic European leagues are over for the summer. There aren’t even any tournaments to tide us over this year. There are, however, some international fixtures. As well as friendlies there are also World Cup 2018 qualifiers to bet on…so relax!
- Horse racing – racing takes place virtually every single day of the year. Betting on the Cheltenham Festival might have to wait for another year now but the Flat season is well and truly here. The Derby, Oaks, Royal Ascot and much more are all great betting options!
- Rugby – rugby union is pretty much over for the season but league fans have plenty of great games to bet on as the season heats up!
- Tennis – Federer rolled back the years to win the Australian Open and is going from strength to strength. The French Open is taking place right now, with Wimbledon not too far behind! Moreover, with a range of tours on which to bet, there is certainly no shortage of games to get involved with!
- Boxing – as with many sports, you can bet on boxing virtually every weekend. That said, the HUGE heavyweight battle between Joshua and Klitschko take a lot of living up to!
- Golf – golf is another sport that offers year-round excitement and high roller betting options. The US Open is drawing closer and then they’ll be the British Open to before long.
- F1 – the Formula 1 season is very much underway and this year it looks like we could have a really interesting title battle. With Hamilton unlikely to start every race at odds-on, betting on F1 should be a lot more interesting this season.
- Cricket – betting on the domestic cricket action isn’t hugely popular but the ICC Champions Trophy starts soon and that could be really interesting. England are the favourites and we fancy plenty of big money will be bet on them. Australia, South Africa, India and maybe even NZ are sure to be in the mix too though.