Best Betting Sites for Betting Offers
Betting sites – like the offers and promotions they bring to new and existing customers – come in all shapes and sizes. Here we present the best betting sites in terms of their trustworthiness, fairness of their odds, range of sports and markets covered and – crucially – the generosity and frequency of their betting offers, promotions and their free bets and bonuses.
Top 10 Betting Sites for Free Bets and Betting Offers
Ladbrokes Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Believe it or not :Ladbrokes has a history that stretches right back to the 19th Century (to 1886, to be precise). It developed throughout the 20th Century into one of the biggest and most recogniseable of the UK high street bookmakers, and then embraced the telephone then online gambling booms towards the end of the century.
Now a massive global gambling company with a wide range of products, we still think it is their sportsbook which is their strongest asset. They offer a good range of ongoing and event-specific betting offers including:
- £50 Free Bet – new customers who join Ladbrokes and place a £50 bet will get a free bet to the same value to get things off and running.
- Regular Enhanced Odds Offers – Ladbrokes often bring out match/tournament-specific offers (often on football, but other sports too) that give you a big boost to the standard odds, giving you the chance to pocket a significantly larger profit from your bets.
- Casino bonus of up to £500 – If you fancy a change from sports betting, Ladbrokes have a number of casino and other gaming products available, and with a welcome bonus of up to £500 on their casino, it could be worth checking out.
BetVictor Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Known as the “Gentleman Bookmaker”, BetVictor’s head honcho – called Victor Chandler, in case you didn’t know – has always been believed in being generous to his customers. As well as the fantastic Bet £10, Get £30 offer for new BetVictor customers, you will find they certainly live up to that Gentlemanly title with a host of great offers and promotions, including these gems:
- Back of the Net – Place a five-fold accumulator (or more) on the both teams to score market, and if just one leg spoils your bet, BetVictor will give you a free bet of up to £25 to lessen the blow.
- Non-runner Free Bet – BetVictor run their non-runner free bet offer on some of the biggest horse races around including those at the Cheltenham Festival and the Grand National. If you place an ante-post bet and your horse doesn’t make the field, they’ll refund your stake as a free bet up to £50 per bet and £100 per customer. They also offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish races, paying out the higher odds if the SP is greater than the odds at which you backed a winner.
- 200% Casino Bonus up to £200 – If you fancy playing a few slots or a bit of blackjack, BetVictor Casino is the place for you. One of the best casino sites on the internet, with a casino bonus that is worth up to £200, it really is worth checking out – as our our other casino offers and bonuses.
Top 10 Free Bets & Bonuses*
|Bookie||Free Bet||Click to Claim|
For more details of the Free Bets and Bonuses, see our FREE BETS page
Latest Betting Offer Articles
888sport Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
888sport is the sports betting arm of the giant global gambling conglomerate, 888 plc. After something of a shaky start during which there were overshadowed by the more establish brands in the UK, they have revamped somewhat in recent times and they are now offering a very good sports betting product with some very nice betting offers for new and existing customers alike:
- Treble The Odds – New customers to 888sport will be paid out at treble the odds on the winnings of their first bet – so choose wisely: you can earn extra winnings (paid in free bets) of up to £5000!
- The Acca Club – The 888sport Acca Club is a very nice ongoing betting offer that gives you free bets of up to £25 every week if you place a certain number of accumulators of three or more legs.
- £88 No Deposit Casino Bonus – Those looking for a spot of casino fun could do worse than trying out 888casino given that there is a nice no deposit bonus of £88 available to new customers.
Bet365 Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Bet365 are perhaps the most generous of all the bookies. As well as their fantastic £200 risk free bet welcome offer for new customers (the biggest in the business!) they have a steady stream of great ongoing and one-off specials for existing customers. Here are three of our favourites:
- Bore Draw Money Back – No one likes a football match ending goalless, especially if it costs you your bets. But with Bet365’s Bore Draw Money Back offer all losing pre-match Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast bets will be refunded if ANY football (soccer) match ends 0-0.
- ITV 4/1 Racing Offer – Horse racing fans will love this ongoing offer whereby Bet365 will give you a risk free bet (equal to the value of your stake up to £50 per race) every time you back a winning horse at odds of 4/1 or greater. The offer applies to all races being shown live on ITV or ITV 4 and the risk free bet is to be used on the next televised race, rolling over to the following day if you keep backing those winners. Fancy earning a potentially unlimited number of risk free bets on the horses? Then get to Bet365.
- £50 In-Play Bonus Offer – Every so often Bet365 offer a great risk free in-play bonus of up to £50 to customers who place a pre-match bet on a specific match. Check out the Bet365 promotions page regularly to find out when they next in-play bonus game is coming up.
RaceBets Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
RaceBets have come a long way in a short time since this bookie was established less than a decade ago. For horse racing punters there really is not better option and we really believe RaceBets is the best horse racing bookie there is at the moment. They have a nice £50 free bet available to new customers, but it is there very nice array of offers and bonuses for existing customers that really sets RaceBets apart from the crowd. So feast your eyes on these:
- Money Back Offers – RaceBets have a great array of money back betting offers to help you out of a hole if the worst happens. They will give you refunds on selected races if your horse falls at the first, is beaten by a nose, refuses to race or takes the wrong course!
- Bonuses on Winnings – This kind bookie gives a 10% bonus on winnings when you back a British or Irish horse in an overseas race, plus you’ll get a 10% boost when you back winners in races from India, South Africa, Zimbabwe or Mauritius, plus a 5% bonus on selected races from the USA.
- Best Odds Guaranteed and First Past the Post Payout – RaceBets have a real ethos of fairness and they show that by paying out at the higher price if you take an early price that has drifted by the time the race runs, and they’ll also pay out on horses that finish first even if they are later disqualified.
- Lucky Bet Booster/Consolation – RaceBets will boost winnings on Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s and Lucky 63s by 10%, 20% and 25% respectively and they’ll even give a consolation payout if you manage to pick only one winner!
Coral Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
One of the best-known bookies in the business, Coral have been around for decades but have embraced the internet age to become one of the world’s biggest and boldest bookies. With a very nice free bet available for new customers where you bet just £5 to get a £20 free bet they are ideal for beginners and small stakes bettors. They continue the fun for existing customers with some fantastic offers and bonuses, including these:
- The Football Jackpot – Coral’s Football Jackpot gives you the chance to win a big, big pile of cash (over £100,000) if you successfully predict the outcome of 15 football matches. You get a chance to win every week, and it only costs a quid!
- Money Back If Your Horse Falls – If you use your mobile or tablet to place a bet on a horse to win any UK jumps race and it falls, Coral will refund your stake up to £25 as a free bet. For the flat season they offer Beaten by a Head, a similar offer.
- Bet & Spin – If you place a pre-match bet of £10 or more on the result of selected football matches, Coral will give you a casino bonus of up to £100. The amount could be anything from £2 to £100, but there are always a decent number of guaranteed winners of the maximum amount, so give it a go today.
William Hill Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
William Hill have dabbled with various free bet offers recently but have settled on a bet £10, get £20 free bet offer that is one of their most generous yet. Once you’ve signed up with this fine bookie, using promo code F20, you will find loads of freebies, special offers and promotions covering a range of sports. Here are a couple to whet your appetite:
- Acca Insurance – Get money back on losing accas of six or more selections if you miss out by one result
- Goalscorer 2nd Chance – Get a refunded stake of up to £50 if your first goalscorer selection scores the second goals of the match but not the first!
- Super Sub – Keep your bet going even if your players is subbed: your player’s replacement will take his place in your bet at the same odds!
Sky Bet Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Part of the BSkyB empire, Sky Bet have the financial resources to offer a great range of bonuses and promotions. And as well as the nice £10 no deposit free bet they give to new customers who bet just £5, they are worth signing up to for these other fine offers:
- Sky Bet Club – Fancy a £5 free bet every single week? If so, Sky Bet are for you. If you place a total of £25 of bets on any sports or markets at odds of evens or above before the end of the weekend (midnight Sunday), you get a free £5 to use on any sport. If you keep placing your £25 in bets each week, you keep getting free bets. Nice!
- Super 6 – Correctly predict the scores of six football matches (specified on the Sky Bet site) and if you get them all correct you’ll win a cool £250,000 jackpot! If no one wins the jackpot, the highest scoring player still wins £5,000, which is far better than a kick in the teeth.
- Football League Ticket Giveaways – As the official sponsor of the Football League, Sky Bet run regular promotions in which customers can win tickets to big league matches, often for doing nothing more than retweeting one of their official Twitter account tweets.
Betfair Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Betfair became familiar to most sports bettors as the leading betting exchange around, allowing punters to take (as well as place) bets, acting effectively as the bookmaker. Since cornering that market, however, Betfair have branched out and now offer a very good convention sportsbook with a solid 300% opening offer and some very nice ongoing and event-specific betting offers:
- Bet £10 Get £30 – New customers get a very tasty £30 free bet when they join Betfair and deposit and bet just a tenner – a very nice 300% matched free bet.
- Acca Insurance – Betfair offers acca insurance on a number of sports whereby if you place an accumulator with four or more selections and just one lets you down, they’ll refund your stake as a free bet.
- Choose Your Refund Trigger – A rather novel betting offer, Betfair give punters the chance to choose the event (e.g. a penalty, a side taking a first half lead or any number of other options) that will trigger a refund of their stake if their bet loses. This offer is made available regularly on a variety of sporting events.
- Free Bet for Backing a Winner at 3/1 or Greater – Offered for many of the biggest horse racing meetings, this offer gives racing fans the chance to bag plenty of free bet by backing winners at odds of 3/1 or greater.
Titanbet Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Titanbet are not as big and haven’t been around as long as some of the betting sites we feature here, but they have made a big impact in a short time thanks to their well-designed and professional products and a host of great betting offers, of which here are some of the best:
- Horse Racing Offers – Titanbet have some great offers for horse racing fans, and like Coral’s Fallers Insurance they will offer money back as a free bet if your horse falls in UK races, and they also have a nice loyalty bonus – see the site for details!
- Acca Bonuses – Titan have plenty of acca bonuses covering a range of sports including tennis and NFL.
Some other bookies we like…
Unibet Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Unibet are a very popular bookie in many European countries and they are starting to make a real impact in the UK too with their regular and generous betting offers that are spread across a good range of sports:
- £20 No Lose Free Bet – Unibet will refund your first bet with them as a free bet if it loses – a nice, simple off to get the ball rolling.
- Money Back Offers – Unibet are one of the best bookies around at the moment for Money Back Offers and have recently brought out such promos for tennis, rugby, football, Formula 1 and horse racing.
- Cash-in Feature – Not quite a betting offer, but a very nice feature that allows you to close out a bet before an event finishes, thus locking in a profit or cutting your losses.
Stan James Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Another bookie who have changed their welcome bonus regularly in recent years, Stan James have now decided to offer a tasty £20 free bet to customers who join and bet just £10. They are truly a great bookie and have some fabulous ongoing and one-off promotions, including:
- Bore Draw Money Back Special – Like Bet365’s similar offer, Stan’s Bore Draw special will refund the stake of losing bets on any televised football match from any of the English or Scottish leagues, if placed on any of the following markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First Goalscorer Scorecast, Last Goalscorer Scorecast, To Score A Hat-Trick.
- Regular Mobile Promotions – Perhaps more than any other bookie, Stan James offers regular and generous betting offers and bonuses that are specific to mobile customers. There were 15 mobile exclusive betting offers at the time of writing (covering football, golf, horse racing and more) and they change all the time, so check out the site to see what’s on at the moment.
- Happy Hour and Top Price Offers – Stan James run regular Happy Hour and Top Price betting offers on UK and Irish horse racing, and with Best Odds Guaranteed as well, they are a haven for serious racing punters looking for the best value odds every time they bet.
Totesport Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Totesport – also know as Totepool – have long been a bookie with a strong focus on horse racing, but that is not to say they don’t run very good markets on other sports (because they do). Their £25 free bet opening offer is a great way to get a nice, simple 100% matched free bet, and once you’ve taken the plunge, you won’t regret it as they have some great ongoing offers for existing customers, such as these:
- Lucky 15/31/63 Enhancements – Multiple horse racing bets such as Lucky15s rarely do much more than cover your stake (if that) if only one of your selections comes in. But Totesport will pay out treble your odds if you have just one winner in your Lukcy15, four times the odds with just one in your Lucky31 and a tasty five times the odds for one winner in a Lucky63.
- Totepool Betting – As the home of Totepool betting, there are always loads of guaranteed jackpots, rollovers and specials to give you a chance of winning life-changing amounts of cash. So check out the site for the latest deals.
- £10 Risk Free Games Offer – As mentioned, Tote are no longer just a horse racing bookie and have diversified into casino, lotto and games products. If you fancy giving their games a go – with games like blackjack, roulette or even Monopoly – do just that, and if you don’t win any money, Totesport will refund your losses up to £10. Can’t say fairer than that!