Coral are genuinely one of the very best online betting sites around, with some innovative promotions, amazing bonuses and enhanced odds betting offers and an excellent all-round suite of gambling products, many of which are available on mobile, that will keep you happy whether you like sports betting or casino action, poker or bingo, or indeed a combination of them all.
Coral – Bet £5, Get a £20 Free Bet
Coral’s free bet for sports betting fans is a nice easy one and, as a 400% freebie, pretty much the most generous around. Okay, a £20 free bet isn’t the biggest on the market – for that check out Bet365’s £200 free bet – but given Coral’s offer is bet £5 get £20 free it’s hard to beat for those not wanting a large outlay.
To take advantage of this fine offer, just join Coral by clicking the banner to the right, make a deposit and place your first bet of £5 or more within seven days at odds of at least evens (or 2.00 in decimal odds) and you’ll be credited with your £20 in free bets (4x £5 free bets).
The free bet is then valid for four days and, as with most free bets these days, it is a stake not returned free bet.
Coral are excellent when it comes to offering regular free bets, offers and bonuses to their customers and this is an area they improved on massively when they launched their “Raising the Game” slogan in 2013.
One of their newest offers is also one of their best, with Coral Bet And Get offering a £5 free bet every single week. Just place £25 in midweek sports bet and you’ll get a £5 freebie every weekend as a bonus!
Horse racing fans, as with many of the giant UK bookies, are particularly well catered for, with Best Odds Guaranteed, loads of live streaming and their brilliant season-long racing promotions. For the jumps season there was Money Back on Fallers and for the flat season Coral offer Beaten by a Head – a refund of up to £25 as a free bet if your horse is beaten into second by a head or less. These two betting offers are truly fantastic, offering real added value and a second chance at winning and, unlike many such refund/money back offers, apply to markets that most people bet on.
Football fans are also well looked after, especially those looking for a life-changing win. Lucky 7 is a free to enter prediction competition where you can win £1,000…okay, not life-changing but still pretty nice considering it’s free to enter. For REALLY life-changing, how does a cool million quid sound? Coral’s amazing Football Jackpot promotion gives you the chance to win £1m for just a £1 stake by predicting the match result of 15 pre-selected games. The £1m prize has been scooped several times and the minimum jackpot amount is £100,000 EVERY WEEK so this is well worth a go.
On top of those regular betting offers and promotions Coral also have a lot of semi-regular bonuses, for example on most golf tournaments they have had an offer for a free in-play bet when you place a pre-event outright bet. They also tend to have some form of free bet or money back offer for most of the major events in a range of sports, including golf, tennis and cricket – in other words, there’s pretty much always something tasty on offer at Coral.
Coral were formed in the 1920s by Joe Coral and grew into one of Britain’s biggest high street bookmakers after the legalisation of betting shops in the 1960s. They are a familiar presence in UK towns and cities and a well-known brand with an excellent reputation and a wide range of superb products.
Now part of the giant Gala Coral Group, they retain almost 2,000 bricks and mortar betting shops but do most of their business online, offering the famous sports betting brand, alongside online bingo, poker, games, lotto, live casino and more.
Coral Interactive – effectively the Coral website – is licensed and regulated in Gibraltar by the territory’s Gambling Commissioner and much of Coral’s operation is based there, although they also have various offices around the UK as well as employing well over 10,000 staff in their British shops.
Coral are a huge company with a long history and both of these indicate they are a name you can trust and a business that knows what its customers want. Their “Raising the Game” initiative has been a huge success, making them even more competitive and with a great range of betting offers and a highly polished product, Coral get the thumbs up from us here at bettingoffers.co.
As with most of the UK high street giants that have been around since the dawn of time (well, about 90 years in Coral’s case), Coral are excellent all-rounders with no obvious weaknesses. Their “Raising the Game” campaign, unlike so much in the corporate world, has actually delivered tangible benefits to the customers and it has achieved what they set out to do. As a result, over the past few years Coral have definitely returned to the top group of online and mobile bookies.
Their free bet is superb and is well backed up by an excellent range of betting offers, from regular freebies on racing, football and golf to special bonuses and promotions for many big sporting events, as well as their various casino, games and slots offers, including the excellent Bet and Spin offer, which offers a casino bonus up to £100 for just a £10 sports bet.
Their range of markets and sports is excellent and their odds, whilst not too often right at the very top of the tree, are never too far away. They offer a good range of price boosts and enhancements on top of their standard odds and these are often far better than you will get with rivals.
Their in-play, live betting is another strong feature, as is their fine mobile site. Coral may have been a little slower than some rivals, such as BetVictor and Bet365, to embrace these areas but now they have and their offerings are superb. Both interfaces are easy and natural to use, as well as being quick and easy on the eye and the “Bet In Play” tab takes you straight to the heart of the live betting facility with various nice extras such as a calendar of upcoming events and decent customisation options.
With great non-sports betting options too – all with their own range of bonuses as highlighted below – and superb customer service (available 7am until midnigh UK time) by a good range of methods including live chat, Coral are definitely one of our very favourite online and mobile gambling sites.
Coral’s great casino (and Games, Live Casino and Slots tabs) offers so much, with games powered by Playtech that are pretty much the best around and more bonuses then you can shake a bag full of casino chips at. They have loads available for new customers, while not forgetting their existing ones, whether you want to play online or on your mobile.
- £10 Totally Free – Just sign up to Coral’s amazing casino and make a deposit and they’ll give you a £10 bonus totally free. Although you have to make a deposit, those funds are not tied to the offer so effectively this is a totally free £10 casino bonus.
- Bet £10 get £50 Free – The main Coral casino welcome offer is a £50 bonus for just a £10 deposit and the wagering is very generous at just 24 times the bonus only (not deposit and bonus like many rivals).
- Bet and Spin, Casino Acca and Supercharged Slots – Three great offers that run every week in the Coral casino offering weekly casino bonuses worth a total of up to £140.
Coral’s bingo product is powered by the industry-leading Virtue Fusion software (Virtue Fusion being the bingo arm of gaming software giant Playtech) and because of that you can be certain you are getting the best of the best: games that look and play perfectly, huge linked and networked bonuses and the widest range of games, as well as a lively chat and community scene. What’s more, it’s available on mobile!
- Coral Bingo Welcome Bonus – The welcome bonus at Coral is a nice one: spend just £5 on bingo tickets and get £20 of free bingo on top! In addition, as a newbie you’ll get five days of free bingo in the Debutant Room.
- Smash the Piggy – Every day you can grab a bonus at Coral Bingo and all you have to do is wager just £1 on bingo tickets. You’ll then get your Piggy Smash Scratchcard…fingers and trotters crossed!
- Virtue Fusion Networked and Guaranteed Prizes – As part of the immense Virtue Fusion network, when you play at Coral Bingo you have access to some huge prizes, with current and previous giveaways having huge prize pools of £250k or even a cool £1m!
As with all of Coral’s great products, their poker platform is available to play on mobile, meaning you can sneak a quick hand or to whenever and wherever you fancy. There is plenty of action too so you’ll never have to wait for a game and, as ever, there are loads of freebies on offer.
- Coral Poker Welcome Bonus – Join Coral Poker today and make a deposit of just £5 and you’ll get loads of goodies. How does four £5 tournament tokens, two £1 tournament tokens, four entries into freerolls worth $500 and £5 cash once you accrue your first poker point sound?
- £10 for £10 – There is a further £1,200 of poker bonuses available with £10 given as a pending bonus for every £10 you deposit. The bonus is released in £5 increments for every 300 poker points you earn.
- Freerolls and Other Offers – There’s loads more to be had at Coral Poker, with loads of freerolls, side games bonuses, as well as loyalty points, one-off specials and some huge jackpot giveaways, including one with over €1m guaranteed!