Coral 40/1 Andy Murray Offer: Enhanced Odds of 40/1 on Andy Murray to win the Australian Open in 2017
Tennis fans take note: Coral are giving new customers the chance to back Andy Murray at enhanced odds of 40/1 to win the Australian Open, which runs from 16th to 29th January 2017.
Coral 40/1 Andy Murray Offer Terms and Conditions
As always, be sure to check the full terms and conditions on the Coral betting site, but here are the main points to note before you claim this offer.
- This 40/1 enhanced offer on Andy Murray is available to new Coral customers only
- The offer is open to customers who open a new Coral account between 12.00pm (UK time) on Monday 9th January 2017 and 12.00pm on Sunday 15th January 2017
- To qualify for the offer you must visit Coral using a link on this page, open a new betting account with them and make a real money deposit of at least £5
- Then you need to place a £1.00 bet on Andy Murray to win the Australian Open in the My Markets section (you are only permitted a £1 bet at the boosted price)
- If Murray goes all the way, you’ll be paid in cash to the standard odds (6/4 at the time of writing) with the remainder topped up in free bets
- You will be credited with a £5 free bet if Murray doesn’t win the tournament
- Check out the full terms and conditions at the Coral site
Other Australian Open Betting Offers
There will be plenty of other Aussie Open offers popping up, here are some of the better ones. Remember to check out our Free Bets and Offers page for the best welcome bonuses too! We’ve also got an Australian Open betting tips and offers post for you!
- 888sport – Treble Odds Offer – 888sport offer new customers treble the odds on their first bet, which could prove very lucrative when betting on tennis. The winnings are paid in free bets but the maximum additional winnings are £5,000 so there’s scope for a massive bonus here!
- Ladbrokes – £50 free bet – this 100% matched free bet offer is available to new Ladbrokes customers, and with low odds for the qualifying bet and a bookie who offers great value betting odds and a host of offers, this is well worth snapping up.
- BetVictor – Bet £10, Get £60 – Meanwhile, new customers to BetVictor who join and bet £10 not only get a £30 sports free bet, they also get a tasty £30 casino bonus to check out some of their great online casino games!
Will Andy Murray Win the Australian Open?
Andy Murray had quite a year in 2016, winning Wimbledon and another Olympic gold medal and making the final of the Aussie Open and the French Open – and then he topped it all by becoming the world number one for the first time and then getting a knighthood!
He certainly looks like he means business at the moment and were it not for a certain Serbian superstar, there is no doubt Murray would clean up in 2017. Of course, Novak Djokovic can never be underestimated – as we saw when he beat Murray in the final of the Qatar Open in the first meaningful tournament of the year.
But we fancy Murray has what it takes to get the better of the Serb in Melbourne. Murray has shown a steely determination in recent months that has allowed him to raise his game when it really matters. And though he would have liked to have won in Qatar, his main aim is to win his first Australian Open.
Though it really could go either way between Murray and Djokovic in Australia, there is no doubting the fact that odds of 40/1 on Andy Murray to win the tournament represents supreme betting value. As such, if you don’t already have a betting account with Coral and you agree Murray has a great chance of glory Down Under, get over there right away and take advantage of this fine offer!