Coral 50/1 Offer: Enhanced Odds of 50/1 on ANY Team to Score in the Premier League on 21st May 2017
Every so often Coral releases an enhanced odds betting offer that is almost too good to be true. For the last game of the 2016-17 season, they’ve done it again!
New customers to Coral can claim the enhanced odds of 50/1 on Any Team to Score on the final day of the 2016/17 Premier League season. Given that there has NEVER been a round of Premier League fixtures that has failed to produce goals, this offer is essentially dishing out £50 in free bets with zero risk!
This offer has expired but take a look at the 33/1 Man United Europa League offer!
Okay, you’re only permitted to bet a quid on the enhanced odds of 50/1 with Coral, but the chances of losing that quid are so slim that it really is one of the safest bets you’ll ever place! Check out the main terms and conditions below or head straight over to Coral to take full advantage (or see our other bookie welcome offers for alternative free bets and bonuses!).
Best Alternative Premier League Offer – 33/1 on a Yellow Card
Already got a Coral betting account? Then claim the 33/1 offer from Ladbrokes on there being a Yellow Card in ANY Premier League match on Sunday 21st May 2017!
Coral 50/1 Enhanced Odds Betting Offer Terms and Conditions
You can see the full terms and conditions of this amazing promo when you join Coral. Here are the most important bits though.
- The offer is available to new Coral customers only, i.e. those who don’t already have a betting account with the bookie
- Customers must register their details and then deposit at least £5 before claiming the offer
- The maximum permitted stake for the offer is £1.00 at the enhanced odds
- The winnings are paid in cash to the normal odds and then are topped up to the enhanced price in the form of free bets
- Note that free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings
- This offer and Coral generally is for those aged 18+ only
- The offer is valid from 8.00am (UK time) on Friday 19th May 2017 until the Premier League games kick-off on Sunday 21st May 2017
Coral 50/1 Enhanced Odds Offers
Coral have used the lure of a 50/1 enhanced odds offer on a number of occasions in recent times, including each of the following:
- 50/1 Chelsea to beat Stoke – As 2016 came to a close there were more reasons than most to celebrate for those who took Coral up on this offer as Chelsea ran out 4-2 winners over Stoke on 31st December 2016
- 50/1 Man United to beat Sunderland – This offer was a Boxing Day cracker, with United winning 3-1 on 26th December 2016
- 50/1 Man City to beat Burnley – This offer came out on Black Friday for their match on Saturday 26th November 2016, and Man City duly obliged by winning 2-1
- 50/1 Man City to beat Sunderland – This offer was for the opening day of the 2016-17 Premier League season, again Man City winning 2-1 and bringing home the bet!
- 50/1 on England to beat Russia – This tasty looking offer popped up for England’s Euro 2016 match against Russia. Alas, the Three Lions failed to roar and the game ended all-square, much to the annoyance of anyone who claimed this offer (and the rest of the England fans!).
- 50/1 Douvan to win the Arkle – This Willie Mullins wonder horse was the strong odds-on favourite to win the Arkle at the 2016 Cheltenham Festival so racing fans lapped this offer up. Douvan did the business, of course, and won by seven lengths!
- 50/1 Liverpool to beat Exeter – When punters saw this amazing offer on Liverpool to beat lowly Exeter in the FA Cup in January 2016, they jumped at the chance to get their cash on. Unfortunately for them, the magic of the FA Cup struck and Exeter earned a famous 2-2 draw! (They then lost the replay 3-0!)
- 50/1 Man City to beat Southampton – The original Coral 50/1 offer appeared for Black Friday in 2015 and was the best of the bunch in that they paid out IN CASH if your bet won (whereas these days they pay out in free bets). City won the game 3-1 and there were plenty of happy bettors around!
Coral usually bring out their 50/1 offers for the biggest events so we expect some tasty horse racing offers from them, and there should be some very decent World Cup enhanced odds offers too as we get ever closer to Russia 2018.