Coral Free Bet for New Customers is a 400% Matched Offer: Bet £5 and Get £20 in Free Bets!
They have a very generous 400% matched free bet (that gives a £20 in free bets – in the form of 4x £5 free bets – for placing just a single £5 real money bet) for new customers. They also have a great range of betting offers and bonuses available for existing customers, the best of which we detail below.
Five Reasons to Join Coral
- Coral Free Bet – With most bookies offering a simple 100% matched free bet, Coral’s excellent 400% offer is a cut above. Okay, it might not be the biggest free bet in the world (for that see the Bet365 £200 Bonus, but in terms of free bet value it is hard to beat.
- Betting Offers – Aside from the initial free bet, Coral have a fantastic array of betting offers available to customers. With a whole range of offer covering popular betting sports. Football and horse racing feature heavily, whilst other sports are covered regularly. There is always a promotion or two to get stuck into at Coral.
- Football Jackpot – Like the football pools, predict the result of 15 selected football matches each weekend and you could be in line for a massive prize. £100,000 is the guaranteed jackpot each week. However, with prizes being rolled over if there are no winners, jackpots of over £1m are not too uncommon!
- Cash Out – If you want to settle a bet early – either to ring-fence winnings or cut your losses – you can do just that with Coral’s Cash Out facility on selected football, snooker, tennis and darts matches.
- Great Range of Products – Aside from their amazing sportsbook, Coral also have very good casino, live casino, bingo, poker and virtual products. All of those have their own bonuses and offers (you can deposit £10 and get a £50 bonus at the Coral Casino for example!)
Add to that a nice-looking and intuitive betting site, some great features (such as in-play betting, live streaming, mobile betting and their Cash Out facility), not to mention their excellent customer service provision, and it is no surprise Coral are rated as one of the very best bookies around.
Coral Free Bet – How to Claim and Terms and Conditions
Of course, it is the Coral free bet – the fine bet £5, get £20 offer – that is likely to get many customers interested in the first place and here we outline how to claim the free bet and also some of the main terms and conditions to take note of.
How to Claim the Coral Free Bet
- Visit Coral (using a link or banner on this page, like THIS ONE) and register a new betting account with them (which involves filling in a short online form).
- Make a deposit and place your first sports bet of £5 (or £5 each way) on any sporting event at odds of 1/2 (1.5 in decimal) or greater.
- Whether your qualifying bet wins or loses you’ll be credited with £20 in free bets (4x £5 free bets) to use on another sports bet of your choosing.
Main Coral Free Bet Terms and Conditions
For the full list of terms and conditions for the Coral Free Bet, please visit the site, but here are the main things to note if you don’t want to trawl through all the small print.
- Open to residents the UK or Republic of Ireland only
- Qualifying bet must be at least £5 at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5 in decimal)
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 14 days of opening the betting account
- Free bet token will be valid for four days after issue
- Free bet must be wagered in full on any of the following bet types: single, double, treble, four-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination
- Free bet cannot be used on the Football Jackpot
- Free bet stake is not returned with any winnings
Coral Featured Betting Offers
New betting offers are popping up all the time at Coral, so check out their Offers page for the latest promos. Here are some of our favourites at the time of writing.
Bet And Get
Bet And Get is a brilliant offer from Coral. Get a £5 free bet every week with Coral Bet and Get. That’s EVERY single week. Just place £25 of sports bets (odds of evens or above) from Monday to Thursday to get a fiver free bet on Friday evening. This is perfect for regular sports punters, whether you racing, midweek football or anything else.
If you like accas then Coral have got some more great offers for you. Their acca insurance deals pop up from time to time covering various sports, giving you money back as a free bet (up to £25) if one leg of an acca lets you down. Their 5-fold football acca insurance offer applies to 5-folds or greater, while with some other sports they apply the insurance to 4-folds or greater, but check out the Coral offers page for the latest deals.
Rapid Fire Markets
Coral’s ingenious Rapid Fire Markets allow football punters to bet on the next set piece or what event will happen next in a given football match. Designed to make betting in-play even more exciting, if you get on a roll of predicting whether a corner, throw in, goal kick or free kick will be the next set piece, you can quickly rack up the profits. Take care though, if things go against you, you can lose it all equally quickly, so try this with a degree of caution.
How to Use the Coral Free Bet – June 2017
The Premier League football season is over but Coral still has loads to offer those that love betting on the less popular football leagues and tournaments. Football is a 365-day a year sport these days, as long as you’re happy to check out leagues from around the world. If so, you’ll find the latest odds and markets at Coral. If not… well, it won’t be too long until the pre-season friendlies get underway!
Football really is great for this Coral free bet offer. You can place your qualifying £5 bet on a long odds correct score option, or perhaps a first goalscorer bet and then play it safe with your £20 free bets. Or, alternatively, go for glory and do the opposite. Perhaps choose a banker match result or over 1.5 goals wager with the £5 qualifying bet. Then go for a correct score or even a scorecast for the four £5 free bets (they are free after all) and really try and land a big win – or four!
Not Just Football Betting
Sports fans will also be eager to lap up the horse racing action too. The horse racing flat carries on at full pelt during June. With the famous Royal Ascot meeting set to take centre stage this month, there will be loads to bet on… and we’re hoping for some top enhanced betting offers from Coral too!
Coral are a top class bookie when it comes to betting on the horses, with their Bet £5, Get £20 Free Bet offer just the start. They also offer best odds guaranteed as well as plenty of enhanced odds offers for new customers.
Golf is a global, 12-months-a-year sport. Whilst there was a little time off around Christmas, there are plenty of golf betting opportunities between now and the end of the year. The US Open takes place in June, and there are some other great events this month too.
Tennis fans will have been enjoying the French Open, while Formula 1 and some big boxing clashes will keep other sports fans happy. With other events too, like MMA, reality TV and politics – there’s a General Election with plenty of betting offers on 8th june! – there really is something for everyone.
Whatever sport you want to bet on, the Coral free bet is a nice way to gain a good-sized bonus with a very low risk. Again, you can play it safe with the free bet to try and get the £20 free bets and also make a small profit: or you can go for glory with the insurance of a 400% free bet still to come – take your pick!
As said, this 400% offer really is amazing value and with so many brilliant options for your betting this month, the hardest decision might be where to place your qualifying £5 bet… and then what to do with your £20 Coral freebie!
Coral Enhanced Odds Offers
As well as the brilliant 400% free bet that means you get a £20 free bet for just a £5 paid bet, Coral also frequently give new customers the chance to claim huge enhanced odds offers instead. These offers usually apply to big football matches but occasionally other sporting events too, such as horse racing. Coral sometimes are so generous as to offer enhanced odds of 50/1 or more. Note that Ladbrokes also offer enhanced odds too.
They work by giving you a huge price boost on your first bet! It’s easy to see why such offers have proved a huge hit and depending on your approach to risk you may prefer this to the guaranteed £20 free bet.
These price boosts are really good as even if you lose you still get you stake refunded as a free bet so, whilst the Bet £5, Get £20 Free Coral offer is undoubtedly brilliant, some people prefer the enhanced odds. The choice is yours really and it just depends on whether you’d prefer massive odds or a guaranteed free bet.