FA Cup Final Arsenal v Chelsea Betting Offers, Enhanced Odds, Tips and Free Bets – Saturday 27th May 2017
The FA Cup finals is an all-London affair in 2017 as Arsenal take on Chelsea at Wembley on 27th May. And we’ve got a whole whole host of cracking enhanced odds betting offers and free bets to help you get the best betting value.
We’ve also got some tasty betting tips to help you pick some winning bets. Check out all the details below as we aim to steal a march on the best bookies in the business. So will it be Arsene Wenger or Antonio Conte celebrating at the final whistle of the 2017 FA Cup final?
FA Cup Final Betting Offers and Enhanced Odds
Note that, unless otherwise stated, these betting offers are for NEW CUSTOMERS only and the winnings for the enhanced odds offers will be paid out in free bets. Please see the relevant betting site for the full terms and conditions of any offer you fancy claiming.
Arsenal v Chelsea Free Bets and Enhanced Odds Offers
- 60/1 Arsenal Betfair Offer (or 25/1 Chelsea)
- Bet365 – £200 Bonus – new customers to Bet365 can claim a 100% matched bonus of between £10 and £200 when they place their first bet. This exceptional bookie has numerous ongoing betting offers, great odds and loads of other features that make them one of the best in the business. See the Bet365 site for the full terms and conditions – VISIT BET365 NOW
- Ladbrokes – £50 Free Bet – Another top bookie for football punters, Ladbrokes offer new customers a great £50 free bet; again, plenty of football offers to enjoy for existing customers and all sorts besides – VISIT LADBROKES NOW
- More free bets and offers to be posted soon…
FA Cup Final Betting Tips
Arsenal v Chelsea FA Cup Final Betting Tips, 27th May 2017
Arsenal have win the FA Cup 12 times in their history, making them joint leaders with Manchester United. This will also be their 20th appearance in an FA Cup final – more than any other side. Having win the FA Cup in two of the last three seasons, the Gunners will fancy their chances here… and a positive result could be just the ticket to save Arsene Wenger’s job for another year.
Chelsea, meanwhile, have won the Cup seven times (the last time being in 2012) and have been in the final 11 times prior to this one. Antonio Conte has already had a cracking first season in charge. At the time of writing the Blues are cruising towards the Premier League title, but can the Italian guide his side to the double in his first season in charge?
Arsenal v Chelsea – FA Cup Head to Head
- Arsenal and Chelsea have met 19 times in the FA Cup over the years (including replays).
- Arsenal have won eight, Chelsea have won five and there have been six draws.
- The last FA Cup meeting between the sides was in the semi final of 2009 which Chelsea won 2-1.
- Arsenal and Chelsea have only met in the FA Cup final once, in 2002, when the Gunners ran out 2-0 winners thanks to goals from Ray Parlour and Freddie Ljungberg. The win helped Arsene Wenger win his second league and cup double with Arsenal.
- Arsenal have won seven of the last 11 FA Cup meetings against Chelsea.
- The first FA Cup meeting between the sides was way back in 1915 when Chelsea won 1-0 in Round Two of the competition.
Arsenal v Chelsea – FA Cup Final Betting Odds
- Arsenal to win after 90 mins: 29/10 with BetVictor – Bet £10, Get £40
- Arsenal to lift trophy: 6/4 with BetVictor – Bet £10, Get £40
- Chelsea to win after 90 mins: Evens with Ladbrokes – £50 Free Bet
- Chelsea to lift trophy: 4/7 with Coral – Bet £5, Get £20
- Draw after 90 mins: 13/5 with BetVictor – Bet £10, Get £40
Arsenal v Chelsea – FA Cup Final Betting Preview
Full betting preview and betting tips to arrive soon…