Bookmakers that Offer No Lose Free Bets
A no lose free bet is, misleadingly, a free bet that is granted only if you lose your first bet. As such it’s not technically a no lose free bet (unlike a no deposit free bet where you really. It’s also not quite as good as an out and out free bet but, that said, it’s still a good offer worth being aware of.
What is a No Lose Free Bet?
A no lose free bet is usually a free bet that is only granted if your first bet with a given bookmaker loses. The argument being, that if you lose you get all or some of your money back in the form of a free bet. Obviously if you lose with your free bet too then you have lost overall.
Also, as said, this is not as good as a straightforward free bet because it is only granted if you lose, whilst a free bet in the form of a matched deposit or matched free bet is granted win or lose.
Which Bookmakers Offer No Lose Free Bets?
No lose free bets are not that common, most bookmakers being kind enough to offer the free bet whether your first one loses or not. However, there are some no lose free bets out there, details to be found below. As with all bookmaker offers and free bets, terms change from time to time so always check the details before you sign up.
- Risk free as if first mobile bet loses receive cash refund not free bet
- Bet must be at least £10 and maximum refund is £10
- Minimum odds of 4/5 (1.80 in decimal betting odds)
- Refund issued within 24 hours
- Place your first mobile bet with Titanbet and if it loses you’ll get a £10 free bet
- Bet must be at least £10 at minimum odds of 4/5 (1.80 in decimal betting odds)
- Free bet must be used within seven days of issue at maximum odds of 4/1 (5.00 in decimal)