Grand National 2017 Betting Offers, Free Bets, Enhanced Each Way Places and Money Back Offers, Aintree on Saturday 8th April 2017
The Grand National is quite simply the most popular horse race in the world when it comes to the general public, and it is one of the most challenging for the horses and jockeys who attempt to complete it around the famous Aintree course.
Run over a distance of over four miles and two and a half furlongs and with 30 obstacles to negotiate over the two laps of the famous course, this is certainly not one for the faint of heart.
Of course, with 40 runners and plenty of thrills and spills, it is a really tough race to predict and hence to win money from betting on it. But the good news is that many of our partner bookmakers are making things just a little bit easier for you by offering a host of special offers including free bets, enhanced odds offers and enhanced places on each way bets.
Grand National 2017 Free Bet Offers
Note that some bookies will pull their free bets for new customers altogether over the Grand National weekend, but these highly rated bookies will be offering the following free bets ahead of the 2017 Grand National:
- Bet365 – 100% matched bonus of up to £200 to new customers (see the Bet365 site for the terms) – CLAIM NOW
- 10Bet – 100% new customer bonus of up to £100 (see 10Bet site for details and terms) – CLAIM NOW
- William Hill – new customers who join and bet £10 will get a £5 free bet (see William Hill site for the terms) – CLAIM NOW
- Betfair – new customers who join and bet £20 will get £20 in free bets (see Betfair site for the terms) – CLAIM NOW
Grand National 2017 Enhanced Odds Offers
- RaceBets – 100/1 on ANY Horse in the Grand National – RaceBets have a fantastic offer for new customers: you can back ANY horse in the 2017 Grand National at enhanced odds of 100/1! Note that the max bet is £1, you must mobile verify your offer, the winnings are paid in free bets (that must be rolled over three times) – please see the RaceBets site for the full terms and conditions – CLAIM 100/1 OFFER
- BetVictor – Paying Each Way Bets to SIX Place on the Grand National – BetVictor are paying out each way bets on the National to SIX PLACES at 1/4 of the odds; this offer is available to new and existing customer alike and gives you every chance of bring home a decent profit on the biggest race of them all! – VISIT BETVICTOR
- Bet365 – New customer bonus of up to £200 – while most bookies don’t offer new customers bonuses on Grand National day, Bet365 are happy to do that – and their 100% matched new customer bonus is worth up to £200, so it’s certainly worth having, especially as the bookie is offering non runner no bet and best odds guaranteed on the National too! – VISIT BET365
Grand National Enhanced Each Way Places and Non Runner No Bet
With the Grand National being something of a lottery, there are plenty of long-odds outsiders in with a chance of grabbing a place… especially if you bet with one of these generous bookies who are paying out on each way bets to five places – though we are hoping for even more closer to the race!
- Bet365 – Paying each way bets up to five places at ¼ of the odds and offering Non Runner No Bet
- Sky Bet – Paying each way bets up to five places at ¼ of the odds and offering NRNB
- 10Bet – Paying each way bets up to five places at ¼ of the odds
- RaceBets – Paying each way bets up to five places at ¼ of the odds
- BetVictor – Paying each way bets up to four places at ¼ of the odds (though last year they paid up to six, so we’re hoping for the same nearer the time!)
- Ladbrokes – Paying each way bets up to four places at ¼ of the odds
- Coral – Paying each way bets up to four places at ¼ of the odds
- Boylesports – Paying each way bets up to four places at ¼ of the odds and offering NRNB
- Betfred – Paying each way bets up to four places at ¼ of the odds and offering NRNB
- Betfair – Paying each way bets up to four places at ¼ of the odds
Grand National Money Back Offers
However much research you do prior to places your Grand National bets, there is always the chance that your horse could do the unthinkable and fall at the first fence, or simply refuse to race! Nothing is more infuriating, but these bookies have some money back offers that act as good insurance policies for your bets.
Who will win the Grand National on Saturday 8th April 2017?
Picking the winner of the Grand National is notoriously difficult, and yet the allure of this famous old race (which was first run in 1839) is as great as ever for the occasional punters from around the world, but especially in the UK.
Looking at the 2017 field, there are plenty of contenders to assess. The favourite at the time of writing is the David Pipe-trained Vieux Lion Rouge, who won the Becher Handicap at Aintree in December and was seventh in the National in 2016. He is priced at 10/1 with most bookies and he is already proving popular with punters.
We think he’s a bit on the short side, however, and we prefer the look of Cause Of Causes and One For Arthur, both available at 16/1 with various bookies.
Cause Of Causes won by an impressive nine lengths in the Glenfarclas Chase at the recent Cheltenham Festival and with less than 11 stone on his back in the National he looks an attractive proposition. He also won at Cheltenham in 2016 and came in a respectable eighth place in the 2015 Grand National.
One For Arthur, meanwhile, won a handicap chase over three miles and five furlongs at Warwick in January and was fifth – and just three lengths behind the winner Vieux Lion Rouge – at Aintree in Decebember.
Both these options are good for each way bets in our eyes, especially if you pick a bookie (mentioned above) paying enhanced places on each way bets! Good luck.