The Australian Open is here and as usual Novak Djokovic is the favourite! Join 888sport and claim this offer and you can back him at 14/1!
The best normal odds on the Serb are just 13/10 (also with 888sport) so 14/1 is giving you more than 10 times those odds. If you don’t fancy Djokovic the same 888 offer allows you to back Nadal at 33/1 or Federer at 66/1.
However, for us the bet here is Djokovic, so hit the button below to claim this offer or read on for more information!
Key Terms for 888sport Offer – 18+. New 888sport customers only. Pick from Djokovic at 14/1, Nadal at 33/1 or Federer at 66/1. Maximum bet £5. Make a deposit of £10 or more with promo code 888ODDS. Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after a week. Free bet stakes are not included in returns. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal restrictions plus further Ts and Cs apply – visit 888sport for full details.
14/1 888sport Djokovic Offer
The key terms are the same whether you want to back Djokovic at 14/1 or one of the other big guns at even longer odds. Here’s how to claim this offer:
- You must be a new customer aged at least 18
- Visit 888 via an offer link on this page
- Join and deposit £10 or more with offer code 888ODDS
- Bet £5 on Djokovic, Nadal or Federer at the normal odds to win the 2020 Australian Open
- If your pick wins you will get your cash and normal odds paid instantly in cash
- Free bets then increase your winnings to the advertised enhanced odds figure
- These free bets are stake not returned, expire after a week and will be added within three days of bet settling.
- Offer valid for a limited time and expires at 7pm on the 20th January 2020 (though may end sooner)
- Visit 888 for the full, exciting small print
So if you want to back one of the Big Three for this year’s Australian Open, head to 888sport. Novak Djokovic at 14/1 is our pick but the choice is yours!
Djokovic at 14/1 or Not?
As said, this offer gives you the choice of three massive enhanced odds picks.
- Djokovic at 14/1 – normal odds 13/10
- Nadal at 33/1 – normal odds 9/2 (Coral)
- Federer at 66/1 – normal odds 11/1 (Ladbrokes)
Note that the normal odds listed are the best available at the time of writing.
For us it simply has to be Djokovic, for a number of reasons. First, if you go on value alone, the enhanced price for the Serb gives you the biggest percentage boost from the non-enhanced price.
Secondly, whilst a huge prize boost is great, it is only worth anything if it wins. Djokovic is clearly the man most likely to win, with the bookies’ odds suggesting he has about a 45% chance of success.
It’s hard to disagree with the odds and whilst the tennis legend may “only” be ranked number two in the world, his record in Melbourne is astonishing. He has won this Grand Slam seven times, more than anyone else and it isn’t inconceivable he could get to double figures, though it would be a big ask.
Australian Open number eight is certainly within reach though and Djokovic is a worthy favourite. He has won three of the last five and with his major rivals older than he is, or not quite yet at the same level, he looks ready to win yet again.
Djokovic Wins at Australian Open
|2019||Beat Nadal 3-0|
|2016||Beat Murray 3-0|
|2015||Beat Murray 3-1|
|2013||Beat Murray 3-1|
|2012||Beat Nadal 3-2|
|2011||Beat Murray 3-0|
|2008||Beat Tsonga 3-1|
He outclassed Nadal 12 months ago and we think we could see a similar sort of outcome this time. Djokovic is a solid bet at 13/10 so this 14/1 offer is not to be missed!
If you already hold an account with 888sport you can’t claim this Australian Open offer. Why not check out the Betfair £100 in free bets instead?