Enable is the big favourite for the Yorkshire Oaks at the Ebor Festival. The normal odds are 1/3 but Betway offer new customers 33/1!
A boost from 1/3 to 33/1 is HUGE so if you don’t have a Betway account this is a great offer. Enable is quite simply one of the best horses in training at the moment and is looking for an 12th straight win here at York.
We simply can’t oppose her, even at 1/3. So that obviously makes 33/1 a brilliant offer. Click the button below if you’ve heard enough or read on for more info on Betway and this promotion.
Key Terms for 33/1 Betway Offer – New customers from UK and Ireland only. Valid debit/credit card or Paypal. Min deposit €/£10. Max stake €/£1. Race Winner singles only. Winnings paid in Free Bets. Offer expires 22/08/19 at 15:35 BST. 18+ begambleaware.org. Full Terms Apply (shown at Betway)
33/1 Betway Enable Offer
As ever with Betway, this is a simple enough offer. The main points are covered above but below you can see just how to get your hands on this amazing 33/1 deal.
- If you are 18 or over, live in the UK or Ireland and don’t have a Betway account, head to point 2…
- Join Betway via a 33/1 offer link on this page
- Deposit £10 or more with debit card, credit card or PayPal
- Bet £1 or more on Enable at the standard Betway odds in the pre-race, win-only, single market (only £1 will be paid at 33/1 but you can bet more if you want to)
- Bet will be paid in cash at the normal odds after the race
- Free bets boost winnings to 33/1 within 24 hours
- Free bet is stake not returned
- This promo is a limited time offer. 33/1 applies to named selection and race only. Full Ts and Cs at Betway
So, if you fancy the favourite to deliver the goods and fancy the enhanced odds of 33/1, head to Betway now and claim this offer.
Who are Betway?
Betway have been around since 2006. That makes them new by the standards of Ladbrokes (who trace their roots back to the 1800s!) but it means they have been around long enough to be trusted and long enough to know how to operate a great betting site.
Their TV adverts may be annoying (or hilarious depending on your point of view) but the site itself is excellent. They are also great if you want an enhanced odds offer, with many rival bookies no longer offering these welcome bonuses.
They are based in the usual online gambling strongholds of Malta, Isle of Man and Guernsey but are fully licensed and regulated in the UK. Betway are a huge sponsor of horse racing and lend their name to many top races and meetings. They have also sponsored a number of football clubs, including West Ham.
They are a highly respectable bookie in our opinion and offer a wide range of markets and very solid odds. 40/1 is a lot more than solid though, so if you like the sound of that, claim this offer now!