Betfair offer enhanced odds of 50/1 on Manchester United to beat rivals Arsenal when the sides meet tonight in the FA Cup.
This is the biggest FA Cup tie of the round and could be a real classic. Arsenal v Man Utd is always a big game and the rivals have some real FA Cup history. Arsenal are great at home but United have been unstoppable since Ole Gunnar Solskjær took over.
If you fancy United to get the win then this 50/1 Betfair offer is a real cracker. United’s normal odds to beat Arsenal are just 9/5 (Betfair and bet365) so 50/1 is a BIG odds boost!
What’s more, at Betfair, as well as the enhanced 50/1 odds, you also get access to an extra £100 of free bets! The Betfair Sportsbook £100 free bet bundle is the standard welcome offer and is a brilliant deal in its own right. However, claim this enhanced odds 50/1 football promo and you get huge odds AND the £100 bundle.
50/1 Betfair Offer Key Terms: New Betfair customers (UK/ROI only) can back Man United at enhanced odds of 50/1 to beat Arsenal. Maximum bet £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards and PayPal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. Ts and Cs apply and are shown at Betfair Sportsbook. 18+. Gamble Aware.
50/1 Arsenal Betfair Offer
- Must be a new UK or Irish customer aged 18 or above
- Enter 50/1 bonus code ZFBDUP when joining Betfair
- Offer and all free bets apply to Betfair Sportsbook
- Visit Sportsbook from 50/1 link on this page
- Bet £1 (this is the maximum stake) on Man United to beat Arsenal on 25 January 2019
- All winnings are paid as free bets
- Winnings from these free bets will not include the free bet stake
- Free bets expire after 7 days
- £100 of extra free bets also available
- Limited time offer
- Full terms and conditions for this offer are available at Betfair
So, if you think United will get the job done, why not claim this amazing 50/1 deal? And if you’re feeling charitable, why not tell your friends about it too?
For just a quid you have an amazing chance of landing £50 of free bets. On top of that, you can claim another 5x £20 free bets with the Betfair bundle!
50/1 AND £100 of Free Bets at Betfair
Lots of bookies and betting sites offer enhanced odds. Lots offer free bets. However, Betfair is one of, if not the only, one that offers both!
The standard sign up bonus at Betfair is the £100 free bet bundle. But join via this 50/1 England offer and you get the 50/1 on the visitors AND the £100 of extra freebies!
How to Earn 5 x £20 Free bets
Earning the bundle of £20 freebies is easy so claim your 50/1 enhanced odds first and then get cracking!
- Make five bets on separate selections using real cash
- Each bet must be for £10 or more and at odds of 1/2 or more
- £20 free bet added to your account and is stake not returned
- Repeat steps one and two for another £20 free bet
- Repeat until you have earned the full £100
- Note you have 30 days from joining Betfair to do this
More Important Ts and Cs – New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds). Exchange bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply, 18+. Gamble Aware.
Arsenal v Man Utd Tips and Odds, 25th January 2019
Betfair have an incredible enhanced odds offer of 50/1 on Solskjaer’s in form Man Utd to beat Arsenal in their FA Cup meeting on Friday night.
Man Utd have been excellent since Mourinho left Old Trafford and they have every chance of another impressive win against this inconsistent Arsenal side.
Arsenal v Man Utd Betting Tips
- Man Utd to win and over 2.5 goals at 12/5 with Ladbrokes
- Jesse Lingard to score anytime at 3/1 with BetVictor
Arsenal versus Man Utd is one of English football’s classic fixtures. Despite the two teams being hundreds of miles apart this is a match that matters to both sets of supporters and it’s also the sort of game that neutrals will be tuning into in their millions.
Friday’s match at the Emirates sees the two most successful teams in the history of the FA Cup go head to head but this is about much more than history or the record books. Unai Emery has done a lot of good work since replacing Arsene Wenger and wants to solidify his support from the Arsenal fans by going on the sort of cup run for which he became famous with Sevilla.
In the other camp, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s levels of support from the Man Utd fans could hardly be any higher. He still has work to do to convince people that he is the man for the long term though. Winning the FA Cup would likely be enough to see him in the Old Trafford hotseat on a permanent basis.
Man Utd look a team transformed since adopting a much more positive approach under Solskjaer. The Norwegian showed that he is tactically astute during United’s win against Tottenham at Wembley Stadium a couple of weeks ago and they are being well backed for another big win in the capital.
Jesse Lingard played an important attacking role for Man Utd against Tottenham and can do so again. In fact, he looks a good price to score any time at 3/1 with BetVictor. In terms of the match outcome, Man Utd should progress but look a little short at general odds of 7/4. Better options include backing the away team to win and there being over 2.5 goals in the game at 12/5 with Ladbrokes. Or, of course, taking the massive 50/1 that Betfair are offering on Man Utd, which really is a price not to be missed!
As we’re expecting an end to end cup match there are many different ways to approach this match from a betting perspective.
- Both teams to score at 1/2 with Coral
- Man Utd to score first at 21/20 with bet365
- Second half to have more goals than the first 11/10 with Betfair
- Man Utd to score in both halves at 11/5 with William Hill
- Sead Kolasinac to be shown a card at 7/2 with bet365