This Saturday it’s Joshua v Ruiz II and you can back either man at massive odds of 50/1 with this BetVictor offer!
Just join BetVictor and you can choose from:
- 50/1 Anthony Joshua wins inside 12 rounds
- 50/1 Andy Ruiz wins
The defending champion is available at best normal odds of 21/10 (with Betfair). On the other hand, AJ to win by any method inside 12 can be backed at odds of evens with bet365.
Either way, 50/1 really is a massive boost, although in terms of the odds you’re getting a bigger boost by opting for Joshua. Moreover, we think a win inside 12 is the most likely outcome in this fight – as do the bookies.
The choice is yours though, Ruiz at 50/1 or Joshua inside the distance at the same huge odds. Whichever 50/1 offer you claim, just head to BetVictor now and tuck in!
Key Terms for 50/1 BetVictor Offer – New customer offer. 18+. Must opt-in to either 50/1 promo at the offers tab. Bet £1 at normal odds on either Anthony Joshua To Win By KO, TKO Or Disqualification in BetVictor’s Method of Victory market or Ruiz simply to win the fight. Maximum stake at 50/1 is £1, winnings paid in cash for standard odds. Boosted up to the enhanced price with bonus funds (valid 7 days). Limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply. Visit BetVictor for full details.
50/1 BetVictor Joshua v Ruiz Offer
This brilliant offer gives you 50/1 on either Joshua or Ruiz, with the slightly more restrictive condition that Joshua, the odds-on favourite, must win inside the distance. The offer is simple and we think opting to back Joshua is equally simple but whichever 50/1 promo you decide to claim, this is what you need to know…
- You must not already have a BetVictor account and be over 18 years of age
- Visit BetVictor and head to the Offers tab
- Opt-in to the 50/1 promotion before the fight starts and make a deposit
- Place a £1 bet on either Joshua inside 12 rounds or Ruiz to win
- If you call things correctly you’ll get your stake and normal odds paid as cash
- Free bets then take your winnings to the enhanced 50/1 price
- These bets must be used within a week and are stake not returned
- Qualifying bet must be first you place and made with cash not free bets
- You cannot claim the normal BetVictor free bet
- Ts and Cs including geographic restrictions apply – see BetVictor for the small print
Saturday’s fight is going to be the biggest of the year but why not make things even more exciting with the chance to land a 50/1 winner? 50/1 is a crazy price so if you haven’t already got an account at BetVictor, hit the button below to claim this offer and get involved!
If you don’t fancy this 50/1 offer then note you could choose BetVictor’s bet £5 get £30 free bet instead. It might also be worth seeing our post on the BetVictor 30/1 offer to see if that is currently active.
Alternatively, if you already have an account at BetVictor, how about checking out our post on Coral’s bet £5 get £20 free bet? Or, if it’s a free bet you fancy, just click the button below to see all available freebies!
Joshua v Ruiz Odds and Analysis
Ruiz shocked the boxing world with his victory but in short, everyone underestimated him. Because he’s a bit fat. They ignored the fact that he has impressive speed, good power and knows how to fight. Joshua looks like a god, Ruiz looks like a blob.
But looks can be, and were, deceiving. Joshua won’t make the same mistakes again and we think he’ll fight a little more cautiously, use his jab and wear Ruiz down. Many pundits are backing Joshua for a points win at long odds but let’s not forget, this is a guy who has 21 KOs in 23 fights. That’s a knockout percentage of 91.3%, or 95.5% if you only include the fight’s he’s won (21 out of 22).
Both fighters are expected to be a little lighter but there will be no real loss of power. Joshua will outbox Ruiz and use that huge reach advantage to hurt him over a sustained period. If we had to pick a round we’d go for AJ in eight.
- Joshua to win – 4/9 with 888sport
- Joshua to win in the eighth round – 16/1 with BetVictor
- Ruiz to win by KO/TKO/Disqualification – 11/4 with BetVictor
- Joshua to win in the 12th round – 40/1 with BetVictor
- Ruiz to win in the 2nd round – 50/1 with William Hill
So, you could back Joshua in the eighth at 16/1 or Ruiz in the 2nd at 50/1. Or you could get Joshua in rounds 1-12 or Ruiz just to win at 50/1 with this amazing BetVictor boxing boost!