The Six Nations is here and the big game this weekend is Ireland v England. If you think England will beat Ireland, Betfair offer new customers enhanced odds of 70/1.
This great promo boosts England’s odds from around 3/1 to a massive 70/1. That’s effectively giving you almost 25 times the normal odds.
What makes the 70/1 offer even more generous though is that you also get the £100 free bet bundle as well! Betfair’s £100 free bets offer is their standard welcome package, so to get 70/1 AND the free bets is well worth grabbing!
Key Terms for 70/1 Offer – New Betfair customers can get England at an enhanced 70/1 to beat Ireland. Maximum bet at 70/1 is £1. All winnings are paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Only deposits with cards and PayPal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. UK/ROI residents aged 18 or above only. Terms and conditions (shown in full at Betfair) apply. Please Be Gamble Aware.
70/1 Betfair England Offer
- Join Betfair Sportsbook with 70/1 code ZSACES
- Open only to new customers that live in the UK or Ireland and are 18 years old or above
- 70/1 enhanced odds is a limited time offer applicable to stated game only
- Maximum bet £1. Place bet at enhanced odds in special Match Odds market
- Offer applies to Betfair Sportsbook only
- All winnings are paid in free bets
- These free bets are stake not returned and expire after one week
- Win or lose the 70/1 bet you are also eligible to earn an extra £100 of free bets
- Complete Ts and Cs available at Betfair Sportsbook
£100 of Free Bets Too?
Yup, that’s right, on top of the amazing 70/1 offer, you can also bag a further £100 of free bets. That means that you could make £170 of free bets from this offer! Nice!
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds). Exchange bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
- Claim 70/1 offer
- Make five bets using real cash on five different selections
- Bets must be minimum £10 stake at odds of at least 1/5 (1.2)
- Receive a £20 stake not returned free bet
- Repeat process to claim 5 x £20 freebies
- You have 30 days from joining Betfair to claim full £100
- Offer valid in Betfair Sportsbook only
- Ts and Cs apply
70/1 would be a great offer in itself but Betfair go further. The £100 on top makes this a first class promotion so join Betfair today and see if you can land £170 of free bets!
Ireland v England Tips and Odds, 25th January 2019
Ireland travel to Dublin to take on Ireland in the pick of an excellent first weekend of action in the 2019 Six Nations. Are Eddie Jones’ men value for a win against the odds?
Ireland have an incredibly strong home record and are the understandable favourites but England have taken some risks in selection and there’s a genuine chance it could all come together for the away side.
Ireland v England Betting Tips
- England to win at 70/1 with Betfair
- Elliot Daly to score a try anytime at 13/2 with Paddy Power
Eddie Jones has had his difficulties over the last few months. Results in 2018 were mixed to say the least as England finished fifth in the 2018 Six Nations having won just two of their matches and they lost a three match test series against South Africa.
Jones had reasons to be cheerful over the winter though. England beat South Africa at Twickenham, lost to New Zealand by just one point and then secured wins over both Japan and Australia. Those wins and performances were all the better as Jones made changes to his team in the hope of working things out before the 2019 World Cup.
The Six Nations is the perfect opportunity to fine tune before the World Cup but Jones won’t be viewing the five upcoming matches as glorified warm ups. He knows the confidence that a strong showing in the Six Nations can provide and that England will face two of the three teams above them in the world rankings.
Taking Ireland on in Dublin is doubtless the toughest test that England will face. Many believe that Joe Schmidt’s men are the best team in the world at the moment and they’ve shown just how good they are thanks to a six match winning run which includes victories against Australia, Argentina and New Zealand.
Schmidt may find it tough to prepare for the England match though as Jones is continuing to tinker. He’s sticking with Elliot Daly at full back after the Wasps man showed signs of growing into the international game. Then there’s the return of Manu Tuilagi who is impossible to handle on his day and should work well with Henry Slade and the in form Owen Farrell.
It will require a huge performance but you can back England to beat Ireland at a huge price thanks to the 70/1 that Betfair are offering all new customers.
This should be a cracking match and so there are several tempting options in the betting no matter how you see it panning out.
- Manu Tuilagi to be man of the match at 25/1 with Paddy Power
- Over 38.5 points at 10/11 with bet365
- Ireland to win the Grand Slam at 9/4 with BetVictor
- Jacob Stockdale to be Ireland’s first tryscorer at 11/4 with Betfred
- Second half to have most tries at 6/5 with Betfair
If you like 70/1 offers, see if the 70/1 Ladbrokes offer or the 70/1 Coral acca offer are currently available. Or even both! If racing is more your thing, be sure to check out all of our Cheltenham offers too!