Best Online Bookies for Big Bets, Perfect for High Rollers, Big Fish and Very Rich People!
If you’re looking for an online bookie that will accept very big bets, respect your privacy and keep all your details secure, we’ve got two crackers right here.
In most industries spending money is easy and if a customer wants to spend a lot they are usually welcomed with open arms.
However, gambling is obviously a little different because by taking huge bets a bookie also has to take on a large degree of risk. Ultimately the odds will always be in their favour but even so, a true high roller placing regular four-, five- or even six-figure bets, can have a dangerous impact on the bottom line of a bookmaker.
More Than Just High Limits
Of course, accepting big bets isn’t the only requirement you should be looking for. It’s also vital that you’re personal and financial details are kept safe and secure and that your privacy is totally respected.
You also need a firm that can be trusted 100% to pay out your bets every single time without delay or fuss. What point is there in you backing your judgement with a serious amount of cash if you then have to worry about getting paid?
Taking all those factors into account, we believe the following three online betting sites are the best going for high rollers. From professional footballers to elite business people and pro-gamblers (though the bookies naturally try and weed these out) to people who are, to put it simply, just very rich, these are the bookies for the big fish!
The Betfair Exchange is the only place to bet where, technically speaking, there are no limits. Because the exchange is not strictly a bookie the only limit on your bets is the liquidity in the market. As long as there are people on the other side of the wager, you can bet as much as you want.
As an example, on a Premier League game, betting six figures at very strong odds is certainly possible without any fuss. Big races such as those at Royal Ascot and the Classics are similar, whilst the top tennis and golf events also offer plenty of liquidity.
Betfair introduced a Premium Charge which impacts regular winners but even with this their odds are still good and this only comes into play when you have a number of big wins.
Moreover, ultimately, if you want to bet REALLY big without any limits and without bets being referred (and potentially attracting unwanted attention), then the Betfair Exchange is definitely the best option.
If you are more of a casino player then you should note that the Betfair Casino’s £400 Bonus is the biggest online casino offer around too.
Ladbrokes are the oldest bookie around, with roots that go back to the 1800s and they are also one of the biggest and best around. Their merger with Coral was finally approved by the CMA and we expect this will only solidify their position as a wonderful option for those that want to place big bets.
The merger should make for an even bigger, stronger company, with more expertise and deeper pockets. Ladbrokes are already a great option for high stakes bettors but this should only make them better.
Limits Made Clear
Ladbrokes’ online site also has the advantage of clearly displaying the limits on the bet slip which makes things quicker and easier. As you place the bet you can instantly see how much you can bet, with this varying from market to market and according to the odds.
Limits and maximum payouts are high compared to many rivals and there may be the possibility to bet even more if you give them a call. In addition, Ladbrokes are happy to take the long term view and won’t instantly hit your account with a limit after you land a few nice winners.
Moreover, given Ladbrokes’ tremendous tradition, history and reputation, you can be assured that betting with them will be a smooth, safe and secure experience. They are one of our favourite bookies so why not see for yourself?
18+, T&Cs Apply
Upcoming Betting Highlights
Obviously betting is a 24/7, 365-day option, especially for those that are partial to a bit of online casino action too (check out our latest casino offers if you like the odd game of roulette, slots, blackjack or any other casino game).
There is no shortage of events to bet on but here are some of the highlights to look forward to over the next month or so. Ante post betting is a fun way to gamble too and getting your wagers on early means you get more value for them in terms of watching the bet develop and unfold.
- Football – Betting on the Premier League and the major domestic European leagues is a big part of life for loads of punters. The Champions League and Europa League are starting to get very interesting in both competitions. It doesn’t get any bigger than the Liverpool v City quarter final for a start! The domestic action continues to come thick and fast at this time of year so there is loads of action, almost every day. In England we’re approaching the business end of the season and we have the league and FA Cup still to enjoy, City having already claimed the League Cup. In addition, qualifying for the Russia World Cup is now complete and the draw has been made. The finals themselves are just months away with no more internationals now until after the club season!
- Horse racing – racing takes place virtually every single day of the year. Sadly we have to wait another year to bet on the Cheltenham Festival but the Grand National, end of the NH season and the entire Flat campaign will keep us busy until then.
- Cricket – The Ashes is, thankfully, over. Before it started we said “we fancy the hosts are brilliant value at anything over 1/3, let alone the current 1/2 on offer”! We hope you got on that but much of the recent talk has sadly been about off-pitch activities. We have various competitions taking place around the world before the start of the English domestic season. Pick of the lot is the IPL, running from 7th April until the 27th May 2018.
- Boxing – as with many sports, you can bet on boxing virtually every weekend. That said, the HUGE heavyweight battle between Joshua and Klitschko last year will take some beating. Since then Joshua has won two lower key fights but hopefully we’ll see him take on Deontay Wilder soon. Big bouts ahead include Amir Khan back in action and the brilliant Golovkin v Alvarez rematch (Boo! Edit – that’s off due to a failed drugs test by the Mexican!)
- Tennis and Golf – tennis and golf are two more sports that offer year-round excitement and high roller betting options. In tennis, we’ve had the first major of the year and the French Open is up next in May. Golf fans have the US Masters to enjoy before then – check out our Masters tips! On top of those two big ones there is, of course, plenty of great action in both sports, with loads to bet on.
- F1 – Formula 1 back! The new season – without grid girls! – started a little later than usual on the 25th March, with Vettel winning. It’s Bahrain after that, then before China and Azerbaijan in April and Barcelona and Monaco in May!
- US Sports – US sports are a great option for those that like to bet in the small hours European time. The NFL season finished some time ago, in truly amazing style, but the NHL and NBA seasons are here for hockey and basketball fans to enjoy.
- Rugby – Fans of both league and union have plenty of great rugby to bet on right now. There is club rugby aplenty so if that’s your fancy you’ll be spoiled for choice right now.