Betfair Enhanced Odds Offer: 5/1 on Hamilton to Win the Canadian Grand Prix plus Money Back if bet loses AND £100 in Free Bets!
Want to know what the best odds are on Lewis Hamilton to win the Canadian Grand Prix? You might be VERY pleasantly surprised to learn that you can get the amazing odds of 5/1 on Hamilton to win.
Read on for the details, or click the image below! Oh, and how does money back if he loses AND £100 in free bets sound too?
The best standard odds on Lewis Hamilton to claim a fourth win at the Canadian Grand Prix are just 4/6 (currently with Ladbrokes (£25 free bet)) but if you don’t already have an account with Betfair then the Betfair Sportsbook will give you odds of 5/1, another of their great enhanced odds offers.
What’s more, if Hamilton doesn’t win, you’ll get your money back as a free bet and you’ll still be eligible for a brilliant Betfair free bet bundle worth £100 in free bets! If that sounds good, check out the five simple steps to cashing in with odds of 5/1 on Lewis Hamilton…
- New Betfair Sportsbook Customers – this offer is for new Betfair Customers. Click the button to join Betfair and use bonus code ZAB301 (code will automatically show)
- Bet £10 on Hamilton – £10 is the most you can bet at odds of 5/1
- Hamilton Wins! – when Lewis does the business you’ll get paid cash for the standard odds, with free bets topping up the payment to the 5/1 £50 payout.
- Hamilton Doesn’t Win The Canadian Grand Prix – in the unlikely event that Rosberg or someone else pips Hamilton in Canada you’ll get your £10 stake back as a free bet
- £100 Bet Bundle – regardless of whether Hamilton does or doesn’t win, you’ll earn a £20 free bet for every five £10 bets you place in the Betfair Sportsbook, up to a total of £100 in free bets
Will Lewis Hamilton Win the Canadian Grand Prix?
Odds of 5/1 are huge but no good unless Hamilton wins (though, as mentioned, you’ll still get your money back and qualify for the £100 in free bets!). Luckily though, we’re highly confident he will win, which will cost Betfair a lot of money and mean you make a cash profit and have a large stack of free bets to make even more money from!
Hamilton has won three of the six races so far and would have won last time out too were it not for a crazy decision by his team. He’s the best driver in the best car and, if that isn’t enough to convince you, he’s won at this circuit three times before! Only Michael Schumacher has won this race more times than Hamilton and at odds of 5/1, backing the Brit to triumph on Sunday could be the best bet this weekend!