Betfair Enhanced Odds Offer: Odds of 5/1 on Arsenal to Beat Newcastle, 29th August 2015
Betfair have got the best odds on Arsenal to beat Newcastle, with an enhanced odds promotion that offers odds of 5/1 on the Gunners!
Arsenal may have started slowly but, let’s face it, Newcastle are rubbish and their record against Arsenal is appalling. Betfair are offering new Sportsbook customers amazing enhanced odds of 5/1 on the away win, with your money back as a free bet if Wenger’s men slip up AND £100 in free bets either way. What’s not to love about an offer like that?
How do I Get 5/1 on Arsenal to Beat Newcastle?
It’s as easy as a, b, c. Oh, actually, make that 1, 2, 3. Whatever, it’s very easy!
- Join Betfair – visit Betfair from this page and the correct promo code will be on your Betfair registration page
- Bet £10 on Arsenal – max bet at 5/1 is a tenner so get your bet on the normal match odds. You’ll get cash for the standard odds (currently 6/10) and the extra in free bets
- Free Bets Galore – if Arsenal don’t beat the Geordies you’ll get your £10 back as a free bet and either way the Betfair free bet bundle gives you a £20 free bet for every five £10 bets, up to £100 in total!
It really is that easy and given this odds enhancement is worth more than EIGHT times the normal odds it’s a cracking offer. As detailed above, the bonus winnings are paid in free bets so when Arsenal win you’ll make a profit of around £6 cash, just as you would if you backed them normally but you’ll also get a further £44 in free bets to try and make even more easy money.
The free bets can be used on football or any other sport and with just £10 at stake, this offer is virtually risk free, because if Arsenal don’t win you get your initial £10 back anyway as a free bet!
Will Arsenal Beat Newcastle on Sunday?
Arsenal are priced as big odds-on favourites for a reason, well, actually several reasons. Chief among them is the fact that they are much better at football than Newcastle but if that doesn’t convince you to take advantage of the 5/1 offer then here are three more reasons:
- Head to Head – Arsenal have beaten Newcastle the last seven times the sides have met!
- Goals – Newcastle don’t have enough attacking threat to pressurise Arsenal’s weakest area, their defence
- Flat Track Bullies – Arsenal are very good at beating the weaker teams and they have got more than enough to see off a poor Newcastle here
If you don’t think that odds of 5/1 for Arsenal to beat Newcastle are worth shouting about – or you already have an account with Betfair – then check out our football offer from Coral, with 8/1 on Chelsea and Man City both to win. Alternatively, click the shiny button below and get your £10 on Arsenal!