What are the Best Odds on Novak Djokovic to Win the French Open 2015?
If you fancy the world number one Novak Djokovic to win the French Open then you’re in luck because Betfair have got a brilliant offer for new customers that sees the best odds on Djokovic enhanced from 8/11 to a HUGE 6/1!
This is a really brilliant offer from Betfair because you’re getting 6/1 on the overwhelming favourite when the best standard odds are odds-on. If you’ve heard enough then click on the button below to join Betfair, access those amazing odds on Djokovic and get the full terms and conditions of the promotion.
Alternatively, if you’d like a little more information on what the 6/1 offer entails, read on and we’ll give you the key facts without all the waffle the bookies like to include in their full terms.
How do I Get Odds of 6/1 on Djokovic at The French Open?
- New Betfair Customers – only new customers can get odds of 6/1 and you must use promo code ZAB242 when you join Betfair
- Sportsbook – the offer is in the Betfair Sportsbook, not exchange and applies to the outright winner market of the French Open, with only pre-tournament bets qualifying
- Maximum Bet – the maximum bet is £10, meaning a return of £70 when Novak does the business in Paris
- Winnings – you’ll be paid cash for the standard odds with the enhanced price extra being paid in free bets
- Money Back – if somehow Djokovic doesn’t win the French Open, you’ll get your £10 back as a free bet so you really CAN’T LOSE
- £100 in Free Bets – WIN OR LOSE you’ll still qualify for a further £100 in Free Bets (5 x £20 freebies) earning one free bet when you place 5 x £10 paid bets!
Will Djokovic Win the French Open?
One thing seems certain, Novak Djokovic will never have a better chance to win the French Open than he has this year. His form is stunning, with five titles to his name this year already, including the Australian Open yet again and an incredible four Masters 1000 titles. With great clay form too, including a hugely impressive win at the Rome Masters, Djokovic looks better than ever.
Perhaps just as importantly, Rafa Nadal is struggling badly and has been beaten repeatedly on clay, including by Djokovic and also Andy Murray. The King of Clay is yet to win a clay court title this season and it’s hard to see how he can continue his amazing run at Roland Garros.
Many punters will be backing Djokovic to win the French Open at odds-on so given you can back him at crazy odds of 6/1, this really is a total no-brainer – what are you waiting for?! Join Betfair and get your 6/1 now before they realise how much this offer is going to cost them!