Betfair and Coral Offer Best Odds of 4/1 on Solow to Win the Sussex Stakes at Glorious Goodwood
Solow is the red hot favourite to win the Sussex Stakes at Glorious Goodwood on Wednesday and both Betfair and Coral are offering enhanced odds of 4/1 that the French-trained gelding does the business, odds that we say are too good to turn down!
Not only will Betfair give new customers odds of 4/1 on Solow (best odds elsewhere 4/6 with 888sport), they’ll also give you your MONEY BACK if Solow doesn’t land the Sussex Stakes and £100 in FREE BETS whatever happens!
Coral, meanwhile, will give you a £20 free bet if Salow fails to win the race, and they will also pay out the winnings IN CASH!
Betfair 4/1 Solow Sussex Stakes Enhanced Odds Offer
- Join Betfair – visit Betfair from this promotional page and you bonus code ZAB489 when you register
- Bet £10 on Solow – £10 is the maximum bet at the enhanced odds – place your bet in the standard “Day of Race” market at whatever the current odds are
- Solow Wins the Sussex Stakes! – your bet will be paid at standard odds immediately, with the enhanced section topped up in free bets within 24 hours
- Solow is a Donkey! – if the five-year-old fails you’ll get your £10 stake back as a free bet
- £100 Free Bet Bundle – win or lose you will still be eligible for Betfair’s free bet bundle of £100
Coral 4/1 Solow Sussex Stakes Enhanced Odds Offer
Just as simple as the Betfair offer… here’s how to take advantage:
- Join Coral – visit Coral and register a brand new betting account with them
- Bet £10 on Solow – £10 is the maximum bet at the enhanced odds – place your bet in the ‘Solow to win the Sussex Stakes – 4/1’ in our My Markets section
- Solow Wins the Sussex Stakes! – your bet will be paid at the enhanced IN CASH
- Solow is a Donkey! – if the five-year-old falters you’ll get a £20 free bet for your troubles
These are both great offers and if you fancy Solow to do the business at Glorious Goodwood on Wednesday then odds of 4/1 are clearly too good to turn down… so if you don’t have betting accounts at either Coral or Betfair, why not open both and get yourself a bumper payday on a dead cert?!
Now that Gleneagles is out of the race, the ground being deemed too soft, Solow is the clear odds-on favourite and whilst the race may have lost a little sparkle, who cares about that when you have the chance to make some very easy money out of it?
4/1 on a 4/6 shot (though Solow is as short as 4/7 in places) is clearly a great bet and if you haven’t already got an online or mobile account with Betfair or Coral this is a great way to build up a nice free bet kitty for the rest of Goodwood, with virtually no risk. Whilst we like the look of second favourite Night of Thunder at 11/2 with 888sport, in truth the rest are fighting for the places as we think there will only be one winner here – Solow for the Sussex Stakes!
Best Normal Odds on Solow
If you already have an account with both Betfair and Coral then 888sport have a great offer that sees you get treble the odds on your first bet. As with these Betfair and Coral odds enhancements, the maximum stake is £10 but with 888 – like Coral – your winnings are paid in cash not free bets! That means you could get the following odds on the Sussex Stakes when you join 888sport:
- Solow – odds trebled from 4/6 to 2/1
- Night of Thunder – 11/2 boosted to more than 16/1!
Those odds are correct at the time of writing but whatever you back with your first bet you’ll get triple the odds and triple the value so if you have account with Betfair and Coral already this is a brilliant alternative.