Paddy Power Chase 100/1 Betfair Offer: Back Pairofbrowneyes to win the 3.00 at Leopardstown on 27th December 2018!
Horse racing has a lot going on over the Christmas period, including the King George VI Chase at Kempton on Boxing Day. The following day sees the Welsh National from Chepstow and a fine meeting across the Irish Sea at Leopardstown.
That is the venue for the Paddy Power Chase, and this fantastic enhanced odds offer from Betfair:
There are already plenty of World Cup offers and promotions popping up. But odds of 100/1 on the tournament favourites Brazil is about as good as it gets. You can only bet £1 at the enhanced odds but on the plus side that means you have very little to lose.
If you like the sound of getting odds of 100/1 on Brazil to go all the way, visit Betfair now. Please note the terms and conditions and please gamble responsibly.
Significant Terms: New Customers can get Pairofbrowneyes at an enhanced 100/1 the win the King George Chase. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
Betfair 100/1 Offer Basic Facts
Just visit Betfair via a promo link on this page to see the full Ts and Cs of this 100/1 World Cup offer. Below are the most important things to be aware of before you decide to get stuck in.
- 100/1 enhanced odds valid on Pairofbrowneyes to win the Paddy Power Chase, 3.00 at Leopardstown on 27th December 2018
- Only UK/Irish residents aged 18 and over can claim offer
- New customers only
- Join Betfair Sportsbook using offer code ZHRCEF
- Customers who claim this acca cannot also claim the £100 free bets offer
- £1 maximum bet at 100/1
- £1 stake returned as cash but all winnings are paid as free bets
- Free bets issues within 24 hours and valid for one week
- Free bets are valid in Betfair Sportsbook only and are stake not returned
Will Pairofbrowneyes win the Paddy Power Chase?
There are a few reasons we thinking Pairofbrowneyes is very well placed to win the 3.00 at Leopardstown on 27th December:
- Favouritism – At the time of writing the bookies have priced this nine year old as the favourite to take the victory in this one at odds of 9/1. In anyone’s language, an odds boost of 100/1 from 9/1 has to represent exceptional value.
- Willie Mullins – The great Irish trainer took this runner into his illustrious stable as recently as January 2018. Having not won since 2015, Mullins guided the gelding to victory in his opener in March. He was looking good to challenge in the Irish Grand National too when he unfortunately fell. Still with more time working with him, connections are expecting something good here.
- Form – As mentioned, he fell in his last race, but he was looking good before the fall and he won the race before. We think he showed enough from his two races under Mullins that he should definitely challenge here.