World Cup 100/1 Betfair Brazil Offer: Back Brazil to win the World Cup at enhanced odds of 100/1!
The World Cup gets underway on Thursday and Betfair are offering new customers the chance to claim enhanced odds of 100/1 on Brazil winning the tournament in Russia.
There are already plenty of World Cup offers and promotions popping up. But odds of 100/1 on the tournament favourites Brazil is about as good as it gets. You can only bet £1 at the enhanced odds but on the plus side that means you have very little to lose.
If you like the sound of getting odds of 100/1 on Brazil to go all the way, visit Betfair now. Please note the terms and conditions and please gamble responsibly.
Significant Terms: New Customers can get Brazil to win the World Cup at an enhanced 100/1. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
Betfair 100/1 Brazil World Cup Offer Basic Facts
Just visit Betfair via a promo link on this page to see the full Ts and Cs of this 100/1 World Cup offer. Below are the most important things to be aware of before you decide to get stuck in.
- 100/1 enhanced odds valid on Brazil to win the 2018 World Cup
- Only UK/Irish residents aged 18 and over can claim offer
- New customers only
- Join Betfair Sportsbook using offer code ZFBDPF
- Customers who claim this acca cannot also claim the £100 free bets offer
- £1 maximum bet at 100/1
- £1 stake returned as cash but all winnings are paid as free bets
- Free bets issues within 24 hours and valid for one week
- Free bets are valid in Betfair Sportsbook only and are stake not returned
This is a top notch World Cup betting offer. However if you’ve already got a Betfair betting account, we’ve got the details of loads of other World Cup betting offers to help stack the odds in your favour.
Will Brazil win the 2018 World Cup?
There are a few reasons we thinking Brazil are very well placed to win the 2018 World Cup in Russia:
- They have a squad packed with quality – From Neymar to Coutinho, Fernandinho to Fred, Marcelo to Miranda, this Brazil squad oozes class, and few teams will be able to live with them
- They’ve been there and done it… often – Brazil have won the World Cup five times and they know exactly what is required to go all the way in the biggest football tournament on the planet
- Unfinished business – Getting hammered in the World Cup semi final 7-1 is bad enough, but when it happens on home soil when you are the favourites to go all the way, and against Germany, it’s got to hurt. We’re backing Brazil to use that pain as a motivational tool in Russia.
- The odds don’t often lie – Brazil are the 9/2 favourites with most bookies to lift the World Cup trophy, and while France, Spain and Germany might have something to say about that, we think that’s about right, so get over to Betfair and claim odds many times that today!