Betfair Cheltenham Offer: £100 of Free Bets
- Open to NEW customers from UK or Ireland, aged 18+ who join Betfair Sportsbook
- Offer code for the offer is ZBBC01
- £100 of free bets is released as 5 x £20 free bets
- Place five cash bets to earn each £20 free bet
- Each bet must be on a different selection
- Qualifying bets must be £10 or more and at odds of 1.50 (decimal odds) or 1/2 (fractional) or higher
- Each £20 free bet added within 24 hours of qualifying bets
- Cashed out or voided bets do not qualify
- Free bets are valid for 30 days and the free stake is not returned with winning bets
- KEY TERMS: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
£100 Betfair Sportsbook Free Bets Offer: Earn 5 x £20 Free Bets for £100 Total at Betfair
Betfair have a brilliant Cheltenham offer for new customers with £100 of free bets available!
To get involved, get over to Betfair now and read the full terms and conditions. Alternatively, read on for more info. This is a very tasty free bet offer from one of the very best bookies in the business! It’s perfect if you want to bet on the Festival, with five free bets of £20 each up for grabs.
With 28 races to go at during the Festival and loads of excellent football, rugby and other sport alongside it, you have loads to choose from to earn and use the five £20 freebies. The £100 Betfair free bet bundle really is a generous offer, with Betfair one of the best Cheltenham betting sites too.
Are Betfair a good bookie?
The short answer to this question is: yes, very much so. Here are some of the features we think make them one of the best betting sites around.
- Betting Offers Galore – While some bookies entice customers in with a welcome bonus and then leave them to it, Betfair have a steady stream of great betting offers to keep you interested. These include things like odds boosts, money back offers, free bets when you back a 3/1+ winner at horse racing (perfect for Cheltenham!) and loads more!
- Great Betting Odds – Betfair are very competitive when it comes to the odds they offer. They are excellent for betting on the horses and they have been found to offer the highly competitive prices on the Premier League, the Championship, League One and League Two.
- Betting Exchange – As well as their conventional sportsbook, Betfair also offer the market-leading betting exchange. Here you can both place and take bets, so you can lay a bet as if you are the bookie. This can give some very good options in terms of locking in a profit on a bet or limiting losses – and indeed just winning cash!
- Vast Range of Markets – Betfair take bets on just about every sport you could imagine, and a whole lot of other things besides. Whether you fancy a punt on the latest reality TV show, Brexit (!) or the next General Election, Betfair will have odds available.
- £100 Of Free Bets – Of course, one of the best reasons to join Betfair at the moment is their exceptional £100 free bet offer they give to new customers. So get over there today and take full advantage!
- Betfair Casino 200% up to £400 bonus – Betfair also have a fantastic casino bonus for new customers, one of the best around. Check out the details on their site. T&C Apply.
If you already have an account at Betfair, hit the button below to check all of the great freebies we offer.
Betfair Enhanced Odds
Up until quite recently Betfair used to have some great enhanced odds offers. For example you might get 50/1 on a 2/1 shot. The maximum bet would be £1 and winnings would be paid in free bets not cash but even so, these promotions appealed to lots of punters.
If you wanted a small risk and the chance to get a big win, these enhanced odds offers were great. However, over the past few months Betfair have decided to offer these less and less. In fact, for this year’s Cheltenham Festival, Betfair aren’t offering any enhanced odds deals.
That means this £100 Betfair bundle is definitely the best offer for joining Betfair. If you already have an account at Betfair or like the sound of a big enhanced odds offer, fear not. Betfair’s partner brand, Paddy Power, DO have some enhanced odds Cheltenham offers. Check out the 36/1 Paddy Power offer now. Note you can claim a welcome bonus at both Paddy Power AND Betfair, so why not claim your £100 bundle at Betfair AND the 36/1 offer?!