Betfair Welcome Offer: £100 of Free Bets
- Open to NEW customers from UK or Ireland, aged 18+ who join Betfair Sportsbook
- Offer code for the £100 promo is ZBBC01
- £100 of free bets is released as 5 x £20 free bets
- Place five cash bets to earn each £20 free bet
- Each bet must be on a different selection
- Qualifying bets must be £10 or more and at odds of 1.50 (decimal odds) or 1/2 (fractional) or higher
- Each £20 free bet added within 24 hours of qualifying bets
- Cashed out or voided bets do not qualify
- Free bets are valid for 30 days and the free stake is not returned with winning bets
- KEY TERMS: New customer (UK/ROI only) offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply. 18+
£100 Betfair Sportsbook Free Bets Offer: Earn 5 x £20 Free Bets for £100 Total at Betfair
Betfair have a brilliant offer for new customers with £100 of free bets available!
To get involved, get over to Betfair now and read the full terms and conditions. Alternatively, read on for more info. This is a very tasty free bet offer from one of the very best bookies in the business! It’s perfect if you want to bet on the football, racing or anything else, with five free bets of £20 each up for grabs.
The £100 Betfair free bet bundle really is a generous offer, with Betfair one of the best betting sites around too. Whatever sport you like betting on, Betfair has got you covered. If you place regular bets it is really easy to grab the full £100. £100 is just about the biggest free bet available from a main UK bookie too, so don’t miss out.
Are Betfair a good bookie?
The short answer to this question is: yes, very much so. Here are some of the features we think make them one of the best betting sites around.
- Betting Offers Galore – While some bookies entice customers in with a welcome bonus and then leave them to it, Betfair have a steady stream of great betting offers to keep you interested. These include things like odds boosts, money back offers, free bets when you back a 3/1+ winner at horse racing, their Bet £10, get £5 free bets and loads more!
- Great Betting Odds – Betfair are very competitive when it comes to the odds they offer. They are excellent for betting on the horses and they have been found to offer the highly competitive prices on the Premier League, the Championship, League One and League Two.
- Betting Exchange – As well as their conventional sportsbook, Betfair also offer the market-leading betting exchange. Here you can both place and take bets, so you can lay a bet as if you are the bookie. This can give some very good options in terms of locking in a profit on a bet or limiting losses – and indeed just winning cash!
- Vast Range of Markets – Betfair take bets on just about every sport you could imagine, and a whole lot of other things besides. Whether you fancy a punt on the latest reality TV show, Brexit (!) or the next General Election, Betfair will have odds available.
- £100 Of Free Bets – Of course, one of the best reasons to join Betfair at the moment is their exceptional £100 free bet offer they give to new customers. So get over there today and take full advantage!
If you already have an account at Betfair, hit the button below to check all of the great freebies we offer.
Betfair Enhanced Odds
Up until quite recently Betfair used to have some great enhanced odds offers. For example you might get 50/1 on a 2/1 shot. The maximum bet would be £1 and winnings would be paid in free bets not cash but even so, these promotions appealed to lots of punters.
If you wanted a small risk and the chance to get a big win, these enhanced odds offers were great. However, over the past few months Betfair have decided to offer these less and less. In fact, for this year’s Cheltenham Festival, Betfair didn’t offer any enhanced odds deals at all.
That means this £100 Betfair bundle is definitely the best offer for joining Betfair. If you already have an account at Betfair or like the sound of a big enhanced odds offer, fear not. 888sport, Paddy Power and RedBet sometimes have enhanced odds offers and we’ll have full details here when they are live.
Betfair Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
Betfair offer about as good a range of ongoing and regular free bets, offers and promotions as any betting site out there. It didn’t always used to be the case but since they launched the Betfair Sportsbook in 2013 they have really been able to compete with the best betting sites around.
The exchange model isn’t as compatible with free bets and promotions but the Sportsbook, effectively a traditional bookie, means they now offer loads of freebies on just about all sports.
One of their most popular ongoing and recurring offers is Cashback Extra, which allows you to set your own refund trigger in various sports. Pick a trigger – for example a red card, a certain player to score or either side to win from behind – and if that happens during the game Betfair will refund losing bets on a range of markets.
Football fans will love Betfair’s various acca insurance promotions, with free bets awarded for near misses on match results and both teams to score. With regular free bets and money back offers on horse racing, golf, tennis, rugby, American sports and cricket, as well as for almost all big events, you can pretty much guarantee there will be something on offer at the Betfair Sportsbook to help tilt the odds in your favour.
Who are Betfair?
Betfair are a British company that have been a huge success since they launched back in 1999. They rapidly became the world’s best, biggest and most efficient betting exchange and handle more transactions every single day than all of Europe’s stock exchanges combined! Whilst they are based in south England they have offices all around the world and are licensed and regulated by a number of different countries, including Malta, Gibraltar, Italy, Australia and even the US.
With around one million active customers they are a huge success and their financial position is sound, which, along with excellent security and a brilliant reputation adds to the feeling that Betfair are a fair, reliable and secure company with which to bet. They have won countless awards and their financial resources mean they can afford the best software, the best security and fund the very best promotions and betting offers.
From the early days of the exchange they have expanded into just about all areas of gambling and so whether you want to use the Sportsbook as your main fixed odds bookie, the exchange to maximise your odds on long shots, or play casino games, poker, bingo, live dealer casino games, slots, arcade games or even pools, Betfair have got it covered.
Betfair Review and Features
Betfair really are a first rate company and one of the betting sites we use most frequently. They are masters of in-play betting, both on the Sportsbook side and the betting exchange, whilst both of these are supported by excellent live streaming options, meaning you can watch and bet at the same time. With a brilliant website, both in the standard online version and on mobile, it’s clear that technologically Betfair are brilliant and their mobile betting site is certainly one of the best around.
For odds they are hard to beat, with the Exchange unbeatable on long odds outsiders and the Sportsbook also offering brilliant value. One great feature of the Sportsbook is Price Rush, which means that Betfair’s software will automatically boost your odds to the best Exchange betting odds should they be higher. This means you get the advantage of the Exchange’s brilliant odds but the simplicity of the Sportsbook. You don’t need to do anything, check anything or claim anything – Betfair will automatically boost your odds on all eligible markets.
All in all, as you will have realised, we rate Betfair very highly and with superb customer service too – by a wide variety of contact methods – and loads and loads of freebies and offers across all their products, if you don’t already have a Betfair account you really are missing out on a lot of extra value and a really simple to use site.