Back England to score against Spain at enhanced odds of 3/1 with Betfair in their friendly match on Friday 13th November 2015
England visit European champions Spain on Friday evening and Betfair are offering new customers the chance to back England to score at least one goal at odds of 3/1… which is priced at just 7/10 with other bookies.
Betfair England Offer: How to Claim
- Join Betfair via any link on this page and use Promo Code ZSKCGG
- Bet £10 (max) on England to score in the ‘new customer market’ market at the standard betting odds
- If your bet wins you will be paid in cash to the standard odds and the rest will be topped up with free bets within 24 hours to the enhanced price
- If your bet loses your stake will be refunded as a free bet
- Whether you win or lose, you will be given a further £20 free bet for every five £10 bets you place up to a total of £100 in free bets!
Alternative Spain v England Betting Offers
There are plenty of other options for free bets and bonuses for the Spain v England match, not least the alternative new customer offer from Betfair which gives you the chance to back a Spain victory at 6/1 or an England win at 10/1.
- Betfair: Back Spain at 6/1 or England at 10/1 (new customers only) – CLICK HERE
- Boylesports: Free Bet if Kane Scores First – Boyles will refund losing bets on a variety of markets as a free bet of up to £25 if Harry Kane scores first (new and existing customers) – CLICK HERE
- 888sport: Treble Odds – 888sport will give new customers treble the odds on their first bet with them – CLICK HERE
Spain v England, Friday 13th November 2015
Both England and Spain qualified for the Euros with relative ease, the Three Lions winning all 10 of their matches and Spain winning nine and losing one, both sides conceding three goals. This match will give both managers the chance to see how their side measures up against a good quality side, and we expect two full strength sides to battle it out.
Given that England haven’t really been tested too much in recent months, it is hard to predict how they will get on against Spain here. Spain have won three of the last four matches against England, but it went the other way in their last meeting as a Frank Lampard goal proved the difference between them.
With Betfair having two decent offers on this match – either backing one of the sides to win or taking the 3/1 on England scoring a goal – we are slightly torn in our advice. But, for us, the safest option is clearly to back Hodgson’s men to find the back of the net in Alicante.
England have failed to score only once in their last 14 matches (a lacklustre away friendly in Ireland) but with Harry Kane hitting top form and the likes of Jamie Vardy and Raheem Sterling also well capable of banging them in, we fancy – whatever the final result of the match – the visitors will certainly get on the scoresheet, making the enhanced odds of 3/1 look exceptional value and well worth grabbing if you don’t already have a betting account with them.
Of course, opting for the 6/1 on Spain to win would probably be the next best choice – and you can win double the amount – but something tells us England could have enough to battle out a 1-1 draw. The choice is yours of course!