Betfair Enhanced Odds Offer: Back Leicester at 10/1 or Chelsea at 7/1 in the Premier League match on Monday 14th December 2015
New customers who JOIN BETFAIR ahead of tonight’s Premier League clash between title-chasing Leicester and relegation-threatened Chelsea can choose to either back the home side for victory at best betting odds of 10/1 or they can plump for Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea at 7/1.
Whichever side you choose, you are getting a massive odds enhancement and you could be in for a bumper payday. Not only that, if your bet loses you’ll have your stake (max £10) refunded as a free bet! So, which team will you choose?
Betfair Leicester v Chelsea Offer: How to Claim
- Join Betfair via any link on this page and use Promo Code ZSKCOS
- Bet £10 (max) on either Leicester to win or Chelsea to win in the ‘Match Odds’ market at the standard betting odds
- If your bet wins you will be paid in cash to the standard odds and the rest will be topped up with free bets within 24 hours to the enhanced price
- If your bet loses your stake will be refunded as a free bet
- Whether you win or lose, you will be given a further £20 free bet for every five £10 bets you place up to a total of £100 in free bets!
Alternative Leicester v Chelsea Betting Offers
As mentioned, this enhanced odds betting offer from Betfair is available to new customers only, so if you already have a betting account with the bookie, you will not be able to take advantage.
Fear not though as there are loads of other betting offers and free bets listed on our site (check out our Top 10 Free Bets for the best options), including the following:
- Paddy Power: 10/1 on Leicester to beat Chelsea – CLICK HERE
- Bet365: Risk free bet of up to £200 for new customers – CLICK HERE
- 888sport: Treble Odds – 888sport will give new customers treble the odds on their first bet with them – CLICK HERE
Leicester v Chelsea Betting Preview, Monday 14th December 2015
Before the current Premier League season began no one in their right mind would have predicted that after 15 matches Leicester would be just a point off the top the table and that Chelsea would be just a point above the relegation zone. But that is who it is… and we love it!
While it can’t be much fun if you’re a Chelsea fan, for the neutrals the fact that teams such as Leicester, Watford and Crystal Palace are doing so well is quite brilliant. But can the Foxes maintain their fine form against the current Premier League champions or will Mourinho’s men remember how to play football?
It is no surprise to see Chelsea priced as the favourites in the match odds with most bookies offering 11/8 compared to about 2/1 on Leicester. But on current form you would have to suggest that, in terms of this betting offer from Betfair, the value has to lie with Claudio Ranieri’s men at a whopping 10/1.
Leicester have lost only once in the league all season – a 5-2 home defeat at the hands of Arsenal back in September – while Chelsea have already lost eight times, four at home and four on their travels. Defeats to Bournemouth, Southampton, Stoke and Palace suggest that if Leicester approach the game as they have most this season, they could well get the three points.
So if you don’t already have a betting account with Betfair, our advice is to get over there and get £10 on Leicester at 10/1 for a very tidy profit!