Best Odds on Man United to Beat Newcastle United at Betfair with Amazing 4/1 Offer
Man United host Newcastle and new Betfair customers should cash in with this great enhanced odds 4/1 offer. Simply join Betfair, back Man United in the Sportsbook and get huge odds of 4/1 on the home win!
Man United are massive favourites to beat Newcastle, with the best odds available generally just 2/5 (at Betfred, owned by Man United fan Fred Done!) so this offer from Betfair (review) really is cracking value. Effectively you’re getting enhanced odds worth 10 times the normal odds, making the 4/1 offer on a dead cert a real no-brainer in our eyes. If you’ve heard enough, click the button below, alternatively read on for more info on the offer.
4/1 Betfair Offer Key Terms
This is a simple offer from one of the best online betting sites around. There are no sneaky catches or tricky terms but below are the basic nuts and bolts of the offer you should be aware of:
- New Customers – only new Betfair punters can get the odds of 4/1 on Man United
- Offer Code – use offer code ZSKC48 when you join (it will auto-populate if you click through from this page)
- Bet on Man United – bet £10 on Man United to beat Newcaastle United in the match odds at the standard available odds
- Win! – when you win you’ll get cash for the standard odds and free bets to top your winnings up to the advertised 4/1 offer price
- Don’t Win – you will win … but if you don’t you’ll get your £10 bet back as a free bet to try again
- £100 Free Bet Bundle – whether Man United win or not you’ll qualify for a further £100 in free bets from Betfair!
Will Man United Beat Newcastle on Saturday?
We could give you 10 reasons why LVG’s men will beat Newcastle but we’re confident that 3 is more than enough – we don’t want to bore you, or make you cry (if you’re a Geordie).
- Home Advantage – last season United won 14 times at home in the Premier League, including a 3-1 win over Newcastle. This season they have already beaten Spurs and Brugge, both of whom are better than Newcastle. In addition, Newcastle are poor travellers.
- Wayne Rooney – Rooney loves playing against Newcastle (he’s scored against them 11 times!), scores most of his goals at home and won’t be crap all season!
- Newcastle – Newcastle are poor and it’s gonna be another long season for the Magpies. Swansea beat them easily 2-0 in their last game and we’re confident Man United will dish out more of the same treatment here as they finally spring into life.