BetVictor 30/1 England Offer: 30/1 Enhanced Odds on England to beat Switzerland on Sunday 9th June 2019
Vladimir Petkovic’s Switzerland and Gareth Southgate’s England meet in a UEFA Nations League third-place play-off at the Estadio D. Afonso Henriques in Guimaraes on Sunday afternoon. The Three Lions, who have not lost to the Swiss since 1981, are the slight favourites at evens. Meanwhile, Switzerland are available at the decent odds of 12/5.
For those who fancy England will redeem themselves in the Nations League and claim the bronze medal, BetVictor have a fantastic enhanced odds betting offer (for new customers only):
Note that the offer is open to new BetVictor customers only and that the offer is valid from 09:00BST on Friday 7th June 2019 until 14:00BST on Sunday 9th June 2019. And the offer refers to winning the match in 90 minutes. So if you think the Three Lions will do it, get over to BetVictor now!
BetVictor 30/1 England Offer – Main Terms
New Customers only. Place a maximum £1 bet on: England – To win in 90 mins. If it wins, get the enhanced odds paid out as free bets; 7 day expiry. Cashed out bets excluded. Offer valid from 09:00BST on Friday 7th June 2019 until 14:00BST on Sunday 9th June 2019. Credit or Debit card only, minimum £5 deposit. Geographical Restrictions. T&Cs Apply, See BetVictor site for full details.
BetVictor 30/1 England Offer – How to Claim
As with all FREE BETS AND BETTING OFFERS this offer from BetVictor has a number of terms and conditions that should be read in full and understood before you claim the offer. See the BetVictor site for the full terms, but here are the basic steps you much follow in order to claim the enhanced odds of 30/1.
- Visit BetVictor using a link on this page and click the ‘Sign Up’ button (which you can’t miss!)
- Fill in your email address, a secure password and you UK mobile number, then add the rest of your details as requested.
- Once your betting account has been opened, you can then make a deposit (of a minimum of £5.00)
- Then place your bet of £1.00 at the enhanced price of 30/1 on England to beat Swtizerland on Sunday 9th June 2019 (90 minutes)
- If you bet wins you will be paid at the normal price in real money with the remainder (to boost it up to the 30/1 enhanced price) being credited in Free Bets
- Free Bet will be valid for seven days and can be used on any sports market
- If your bet loses you will lose the initial £1.00 stake
Switzerland v England Preview, Betting Tips and Odds
- England Win – at Evens with bet365
- England to Win 2-1 – at 7/1 with Coral
Switzerland v England News
Switzerland have had an excellent tournament under Petkovic, and the Swiss gave a good account of themselves in their semi-final defeat in Porto. They were beaten by some Cristiano Ronaldo class in the end, but Switzerland showed at times just how dangerous they can be. With the familiar faces of Granit Xhaka and Xherdan Shaqiri in the team, England will need to be very wary of their threat on Sunday.
The Three Lions were on the cusp of reaching the final, but VAR intervened to rule out Jesse Lingard’s late goal with the scores at 1-1. Southgate’s side then imploded in extra time, going on to lose 3-1 to Holland in Guimaraes. Nevertheless, the English have certainly improved over the past couple of years, reaching two semi-finals in the last 12 months.
Odds and Preview
This may be on neutral ground, but the English are the favourites to pick up a win and take the bronze medal in the Nations League. However, they may not have it all their own way in Guimaraes.
Switzerland usually find the net, scoring in all bar one of their last seven since losing 1-0 to England in a friendly at the King Power Stadium in Leicester back in September. With that in mind, it could be worth backing both teams to score at 4/6 (Ladbrokes). However, there’s better value in Betfair’s 11/4 for England to win and both sides to net in Guimaraes. We also like the look of England to win 2-1 at 7/1 with Coral.
Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling, who was given the captain’s armband on Thursday, has had a fine season for club and country. Put a few quid on the 24-year-old to score first on Sunday at 9/2.
Head to Head Record
England have a stunning recent record over the Swiss, with the Three Lions unbeaten in 11. Since a 2-1 defeat way back in 1981, England have won eight and drawn three. Meanwhile, the English go into this one having won the last three meetings without conceding a goal, scoring five along the way.
- England 1-0 Switzerland – Sep 2018, International Friendly
- England 2-0 Switzerland – Sep 2015, European Qualifier
- Switzerland 0-2 England – Sep 2014, European Qualifier
- England 2-2 Switzerland – Jun 2011, European Qualifier
- Switzerland 1-3 England – Mar 2016, European Qualifier
No matter what you fancy on this game though, there is no doubt that backing England to win and both teams to score with this amazing 11/4 Betfair offer is brilliant value. If you don’t already have an account with Betfair what are you waiting for?