BetVictor 30/1 Red Card Offer: 30/1 Enhanced Odds on a Sending Off in Man United v Liverpool on Sunday 20th October 2019 – Premier League
Manchester United host bitter rivals Liverpool in Sunday in a fixture that can often get rather spicy. If you think tensions could boil over and there will be a sending off in the game, BetVictor have a great offer for you:
Note that the offer is open to new BetVictor customers only and that the offer is valid until kick off on Sunday 20th October 2019. So will there be a sending off in the game as the home side start to get desperate to accumulate some points? We have a sneaky suspicion they will.
Note that if you would rather join BetVictor and claim their standard offer, check out our BETVICTOR BET £5, GET £30 OFFER article!
BetVictor 30/1 Red Card Offer – Main Terms
New Customers only. Place a maximum £1 bet on ‘Will there be a Red Card – 90 mins – Yes’ for the Man Utd v Liverpool match. If it wins, get the enhanced odds paid out as free bets; 7 day expiry. + £5 Casino Bonus x40 wagering with a 7-day expiry. Cashed out bets excluded. Offer valid from 09:00BST on Friday 18th October 2019 until 16:30BST on Sunday 20th October 2019. Credit or Debit card only, minimum £5 deposit. Geographical Restrictions. T&Cs Apply, See BetVictor site.
BetVictor 30/1 Red Card Offer – How to Claim
As with all FREE BETS AND BETTING OFFERS this offer from BetVictor has a number of terms and conditions that should be read in full and understood before you claim the offer. See the BetVictor site for the full terms, but here are the basic steps you much follow in order to claim the enhanced odds of 30/1.
- Visit BetVictor using a link on this page and click the ‘Sign Up’ button (which you can’t miss!)
- Fill in your email address, a secure password and you UK mobile number, then add the rest of your details as requested.
- Once your betting account has been opened, you can then make a deposit (of a minimum of £5.00)
- Then place your bet of £1.00 at the enhanced price of 30/1 on there being a sending offer in the match between Man United and Liverpool being played on Sunday 20th October 2019
- If your bet wins you will be paid at the normal price in real money with the remainder (to boost it up to the 30/1 enhanced price) being credited in Free Bets
- Free Bet will be valid for seven days and can be used on any sports market
- If your bet loses you will lose the initial £1.00 stake
- You will also be credited with a £5 casino bonus – see BetVictor site for full details.
Man United v Liverpool Tips and Odds, 20th October 2019
When Manchester United and Liverpool meet it is always a highly competitive encounter which often boils over into something of a scrap.
Liverpool are currently flying high at the top of the table on 24 points, which Man United are way back in 12th spot on just nine points from eight games. Given the rivalry between the sides over the years, this is a not a scenario that will sit at all well with fans of the Red Devils. But their side are hardly in a great position to close the gap at the moment.
United have only won two league matches this season and only one of their last five. They have looked laboured at times and certainly lacking in both ambition and inventiveness. Liverpool, in contrast, have been playing some excellent, robust football in the Premier League and they look like they could get the better of any opponent at the moment.
The bookies are certainly predicting a win for the European champions Liverpool in this one. The visitors are priced at odds of 4/6 with most bookies, which compares to a whopping 9/2 on the United victory. That price shows just how far Man United have slumped in recent times… it wasn’t so long ago that you could only even back United odds-on when playing at home, against just about any opponents. Some people, who think United are bound to get some form back eventually, might see that 9/2 price as representing decent value, but we’re not overly convinced.
Man United v Liverpool Betting Tips
- Liverpool to win and both teams to score at odds of 12/5 with bet365
- Liverpool to win 3-1 at odds of 14/1 with BetVictor
Liverpool to Keep Heads While United Lose Theirs
The offer mentioned above is an enhanced price of 30/1 on there being a red card shown in the game. The standard price for a sending off in this match is 7/2 with BetVictor, and even at that price there is perhaps some value to be had.
The thing is, United might start to get a little desperate if things aren’t going their way on Sunday. Suppose Liverpool go a goal or two up, the home fans start getting on their players’ backs, and the home team try to force themselves back into the game. It is not beyond the scope of most people’s imagination to envisage a few tasty tackles going in… and a red card could be very possible.
Man United v Liverpool Head to Head Record
These sides have met 54 times in the Premier League, with 28 wins for Man United, 14 for Liverpool and 12 draws.
The most recent meeting between the sides in the league was a dour 0-0 bore draw at Old Trafford back in February. Generally though, when you look back far enough, there have been plenty of goals to enjoy when the sides meet, but there have been three goalless draws in their last six meetings. We can’t see that happening this time around though.
- Man United 0-0 Liverpool, 24 Feb 2019
- Liveprool 3-1 Man United, 16 Dec 2018
- Man United 2-1 Liverpool, 10 Mar 2018
- Liveprool 0-0 Man United, 14 Oct 2017
- Man United 1-1 Liverpool, 15 Jan 2017
- Liveprool 0-0 Man United, 17 Oct 2016
Man United v Liverpool: Conclusions
Overall we think the current league leaders will have enough to get the victory in this match. Clearly the home side will do their best and we fancy they’ll muster a consolation goal, but a scoreline of 3-1 to the visitors looks a good option to us.