BetVictor 30/1 Cheltenham Offer: 30/1 Enhanced Odds on Notebook to win the Arkle at 14.10 on Cheltenham Festival Day 1, 10th March 2020
The Cheltenham Festival is here and BetVictor have a range of offers to pick from. But one that’s really caught the eye is their 30/1 enhanced odds offer:
Note that the offer is open to new BetVictor customers only and that the offer is valid until the race runs at 2.10pm on Tuesday 10th March 2020. To get the full details just visit BetVictor and go to their OFFERS page. Alternatively, take a look at the BetVictor Bet £10, Get £50 in Bonuses Cheltenham Offer instead.
BetVictor 30/1 Liverpool Offer – Main Terms
New Customers only. Max bet £1 on Notebook to win – 14.10 at Cheltenham on 10th March 2020. Enhanced odds paid out as free bets with a 7-day expiry. Cashed out bets excluded. Offer valid from 10:00GMT on Tuesday 10th March 2020 until 14:10GMT on Tuesday 10th March 2020. Min £5 deposit. Credit/Debit Card deposits only. Geo Restrictions apply. T&Cs apply – see BetVictor site.
BetVictor 30/1 Notebook Offer – How to Claim
As with all free bets and betting offers there are a few basic terms to understand before you claim the offer. See the BetVictor site for the full terms, but here are the basic steps you much follow in order to claim the enhanced odds of 30/1.
- Visit BetVictor using a link on this page and click the ‘Sign Up’ button (which you can’t miss!)
- Navigate to the Offers page and click on the ‘Rachael & Notebook to win’ offer.
- Read the terms and conditions and if you are happy click on the ‘Create Your Account’ button.
- Fill in your email address, a secure password and you UK mobile number, then add the rest of your details as requested.
- Once your betting account has been opened, you can then make a deposit (of a minimum of £5.00)
- Then place your bet of £1.00 at the normal odds on Notebook to win the Arkle
- If your bet wins you will be paid at the normal price in real money with the remainder (to boost it up to the 30/1 enhanced price) being credited in bonus funds
- Bonus funds will be valid for seven days and can be used on any sports market
- If your bet loses you will lose the initial £1.00 stake
- See BetVictor site for full details.
Arkle Tips, Tuesday 10th March 2020, Cheltenham Festival Day 1
Notebook is the 10/3 favourite at the time of writing to win the second day of this year’s Cheltenham Festival, ahead of Fakir D’oudairies at 4/1 and Brewin’upastorm at 6/1.
Trained by Henry De Bromhead and with the highly rated Rachael Blackmore in the saddle, Notebook has won his last four races, all novice/beginners chases over around this distance. We think he’s well-placed to get the victory here in a renewal that lacks a true superstar compared to some previous seasons.
Based on the chances of Notebook’s success and the current odds, an enhanced price of 30/1 is just too good to turn down for those who don’t yet have a betting account with BetVictor, so get over there and take full advantage.
If you already have an account at BetVictor then how about claiming the Coral welcome free bet instead?