The Clarence House Chase is the big race of the weekend at Ascot and 50/1 on Defi Du Seuil with Betway is the big offer! The race runs at 3.35 at Ascot on Saturday 18th January 2020.
Defi Du Seuil is the big favourite for Ascot’s contest, currently available at normal odds of a mere 4/5 (with 888sport). That means this Betway boost to a massive 50/1 offers huge value and with Defi Du Seuil very much the horse to beat you have a cracking chance of landing a 50/1 winner!
If you haven’t got an account with Betway then just hit the button below to head there now and claim this offer!
50/1 Betway Offer – The Legal Stuff – New customers from UK and Ireland only. Valid debit/credit card or Paypal. Bets only eligible for the 15:35 Ascot race. Min deposit €/£10. Max stake €/£1. Race Winner singles only. Winnings paid in Free Bets. Offer expires 18/01/20 at 15:35 GMT. 18+ begambleaware.org Full Terms Apply and can be viewed when you claim the offer at Betway.
50/1 Betway Defi Du Seuil Offer
Legal stuff above, simple steps to claim right … here …
- The 50/1 offer is available only to new Betway customers aged at least 18
- You must live in the UK or Ireland
- Deposit £10 or more with debit card or PayPal (credit card is also valid but we don’t advise that)
- Bet £1 Defi Du Seuil to win the Clarence House Chase on 18th January 2020 at the normal odds as a win single
- Bet must be made pre-race and 50/1 applies to named selection and race only
- If he wins get £66 in free bets within 24 hours
- The free bets are stake not returned
- Limited time offer
- Full terms are available at Betway
It is that simple. Defi Du Seuil looks a very solid bet at normal odds of odds-on but at 50/1 he is the bet of the weekend!
Clarence House Chase Odds, 3.35 @ Ascot, Saturday 18th January 2020
The odds below are subject to change but at the time of writing Defi Du Seuil is the clear favourite. That isn’t likely to change and here are the current prices on the key runners in this year’s Clarence House Chase at Ascot.
- Defi Du Seuil – 4/5 at 888sport
- Un De Sceaux – 13/8 at Betfred
- Janika – 10/1 at bet365
- Copeland – 25/1 at Coral
- Marracudja – 80/1 at Ladbrokes
The field is small but it really is hard to look past Defi Du Seuil. The Mullins old-timer Un De Sceaux put up a decent battle with Defi in the Tingle Creek last time out, but ultimately the younger horse edged it. We fancy the same one-two result this time around.
50/1 is quite simply the best value odds boost we’ve seen at Betway, so don’t miss out. If you think Defi Du Seuil will do the business, this is the offer for you!
Got a Betway account already? Check out our post on the bet £5, get £20 free bet at Coral instead.