Boxing Betting Offers – 25/1 Joshua to beat Parker!
Enhanced Odds, Free Bets, Money Back Offers and Bonuses for the Biggest Boxing and UFC Fights
Boxing has been around in some form or other almost as long as humanity itself. When it all started, it hardly stuck to the Marquess of Queensbury Rules, but you can be fairly certain even the earliest organised fights from Ancient Greece and even earlier attracted people betting on the outcome.
Nowadays boxing – and indeed betting on boxing – is big business. As, increasingly, is the more recent phenomenon of UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship, a mixed martial arts organisation).
As such, the bookies have started to come up with some very nice betting offers for the biggest fights in both boxing and UFC. Here we bring you the best boxing betting offers and previews ahead of the next big fight. Check out what’s on offer.
Anthony Joshua v Joseph Parker Tips and Betting Offers, Saturday 31st March 2018, Cardiff
Anthony Joshua will fight Joseph Park at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday 31st March 2018 is a world heavyweight unification fight. We’ll have the full fight preview and the latest tips and analysis in due course, but here are the latest betting odds for the bout for selected betting markets.
Joshua v Parker Betting Offers and Enhanced Odds
- Coral – 25/1 on Joshua to win – UK+IRE New Customers Only. Winning bets paid in cash based on the normal price on our website. Enhanced odds paid in free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Certain payment methods and cashout excluded. Losing £5 free bet excludes Coral Connect.
- Betfair – 25/1 on Joshua to win – New Customers can get Joshua at an enhanced 25/1 to beat Parker. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
- WILLIAM HILL BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS – New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- LADBROKES £50 FREE BET OFFER – 18+. New customers only. Promo code ‘F50’ required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
- CORAL BET £5, GET £20 IN FREE BETS – 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
Anthony Joshua v Joseph Park Betting Odds (odds correct at the time of publishing)
- Joshua to win – 1/12 or take the Enhanced odds of 25/1 with Betfair (new customers only, see below for details)
- Parker to win – 11/2 with 888sport
- Draw – 40/1 with Betfair
Other betting markets for the fight:
- Joshua to win by KO, TKO or Disqualification – 1/3 with Betfair
- Parker to win by KO, TKO or Disqualification – 12/1 with William Hill
- Joshua by decision – 9/2 with William Hill
- Parker by decision – 33/1 with Betfair
- Joshua in Round 1-6 – 6/5 with Betfair
- Joshua to be knocked down – 6/1 with Paddy Power
What Boxing Bets Can I Place?
As with most major sports these days, there are literally hundreds of different betting markets offered by the top bookies that you can choose from. We won’t go through them all, but here are the main boxing (and UFC) betting markets.
- Winner – This is the most popular market and is simply a bet on which of the two fighters will win the bout – or indeed whether it will end in a (rare) draw. The method of victory is not important, it can be by knockout, on points, by disqualification or anything else, the important thing is simply which fighter is declared the winner at the end of the fight.
- Method of Victory – Often you will find that boxing or UFC fights are very one-sided in the ‘winner’ market so it can pay to look elsewhere to get better odds. The ‘method of victory’ market is a popular alternative to the main ‘winner’ market and allows the punter to pick the fighter they think will win coupled with the method of that win, either KO, TKO, on points, by disqualification or some combination of those. You can often also just pick the method of victory without stating which fighter you think will win, obviously at reduced odds.
- Round Betting – The ‘round betting’ market can offer some great odds by allowing you to pick in which round your chosen fighter will triumph.
- Round Group Betting – As above, but here the rounds are grouped (e.g. rounds 4-7 or 8-11 or whatever) to give you a better chance of success, but at reduced odds.
- Total Rounds – Here you are betting not on which fighter will win but just how long the fight will go on for. These bets are splits into different over/under categories, e.g. over 3.5 rounds (four or more rounds) or under 3.5 rounds (three rounds or fewer).
- To Be Knocked Down – You can bet on either one of the fighters (or indeed both) to be knocked down at some point during the fight.
- To Go The Distance – A simple bet on whether or not the fight will go the distance.
What are the different Boxing Weight Classes?
In professional boxing there are 18 recognised weight classes, and though some of these vary between the various sanctioning bodies, most are agreed upon as follows, with the maximum weight limit in kilograms – we’re using the classes as defined by the World Boxing Association (WBA):
- Heavyweight – Unlimited
- Cruiserweight – 90.72 kg
- Light Heavyweight – 79.38 kg
- Super Middleweight – 76.2 kg
- Middleweight – 72.57 kg
- Super Welterweight – 69.85 kg
- Welterweight – 66.68 kg
- Super Lightweight – 63.5 kg
- Lightweight – 61.23 kg
- Super Featherweight – 58.97 kg
- Featherweight – 57.15 kg
- Super Bantamweight – 55.34 kg
- Bantamweight – 53.52 kg
- Super Flyweight – 52.16 kg
- Flyweight – 50.8 kg
- Light Flyweight – 48.99 kg
- Minimumweight – 47.63 kg
- Light Minimumweight – 46.27 kg
When you are betting on boxing or UFC it’s very important to do your homework. Seeking out the betting value is the best way to earn a profit. Of course, using the best free bet offers can help skew the odds in your favour too!