Champions League Betting Offers, Free Bets and Money Back Offers for the 2017-18 Champions League Final – Real Madrid v Liverpool, 26 May 2018
The Champions League is the most prestigious club football competition in the world.
Here we give details of the best betting offers – free bets, enhanced odds offers and money back promotions – for the culmination of the 2017-18 Champions League as Real Madrid face Liverpool in the final.
Champions League Free Bets and Betting Offers
We’ll update these details as the final between Real Madrid and Liverpool approaches as the bookies always push the boat out for the final.
Top Free Bets and Welcome Offers
- Ladbrokes – 40/1 on a Goal Being Scored in the game (90 minutes) – 18+. UK+IRE New Customers Only. Available for a limited time. Min deposit £5. Certain payment methods and cashout excluded. Winning bets paid in cash based on the normal price on the Ladbrokes website. Enhanced odds paid in £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs Apply
- Betfair Enhanced Odds Offer – 60/1 Liverpool or 40/1 Real Madrid – New Customers can get Real at an enhanced 40/1 to win 90 mins or Liverpool at 60/1. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
- RedZoneSports 50/1 Offer on Liverpool to beat Real Madrid – Valid for UK customers with a valid redeemable promotional code only. Promotion code must be redeemed before May 26 19:45 after which time it expires. Find full terms and conditions to be found at the RedZoneSports betting site.
- SportNation – World Cup Free Bets – Bet on either Liverpool or Real Madrid to win the Champions League final and get 5 free bets, One for each round of the world cup. Bet 10 5X £5 free bets. Bet 50 5X £10 free bets. Bet 100 5X £15 free bets. Bet 500 5X £30 free bets. T&C Apply.
- WILLIAM HILL BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS – New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- LADBROKES £50 FREE BET OFFER – 18+. New customers only. Promo code ‘F50’ required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
BetVictor – Bet £10, Get £40 Free Bet – New Customers
New customers to BetVictor who join and bet £10 on any football match will be given a £40 bonus bag. The bet £10, get £40 free at BetVictor is amazing value.
BetVictor are one of the best bookies for football in terms of the value of the betting odds and the range of betting markets. They also have acca insurance for five-folds or above that could save the day if one team lets you down!
New Customers only. Deposit and place a £10 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account. Receive 3x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only, expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, expires in 3 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 40x to withdraw winnings. Credit or Debit card deposits only. T&Cs Apply, See Below. Please Gamble Responsibly
Ladbrokes – £50 Free Bet and Acca Insurance
Ladbrokes is another top bookie when it comes to football betting and they will give new customers a nice 100% matched free bet of up to £50 when you join.
With a range of other football offers – including football acca insurance and occasional price boosts – they really are a bookie worth joining if you like a flutter on the footy.
18+. New customers only. Promo code ‘F50’ required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
Real Madrid v Liverpool, Preview, Stats and Betting Tips, Saturday 26th 2018, NSC Olimpiyskiy, Kiev, Kick off: 19:45
Expectations weren’t particularly high among Real Madrid fans when Zinedine Zidane was appointed as the club’s manager in January 2016. They were happy that a man who had served the club with such distinction as a player was replacing the unpopular Rafa Benitez but there was a feeling that the inexperienced Zidane had been appointed as little more than a caretaker. He wasted no time proving the doubters wrong.
Zidane has won the Champions League in each of his seasons in charge at Real Madrid and is one game away from an historic three in a row. Five time European champions Liverpool are standing firmly in their way though in what promises to be an epic final in Kiev.
Real Madrid v Liverpool Head to Head Record
- Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool – 4 November 2014, Champions League
- Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid – 22 October 2014, Champions League
- Liverpool 4-0 Real Madrid – 10 March 2009, Champions League
- Real Madrid 0-1 Liverpool – 25 February 2009, Champions League
- Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid – 27 May 1981, European Cup
Real Madrid v Liverpool Preview
Both Real Madrid and Liverpool ended the season some way off the winners of their respective leagues. That hurt Real much more given that it was arch rivals Barcelona who romped home with the Liga title but there is little doubt that these are two of the very best cup sides in Europe. They’ve certainly served up more than their fair share of entertainment in their progression through the Champions League.
Real Madrid started the knockout portion of the competition with a 5-2 aggregate victory over PSG but came incredibly close to being knocked out by both Juventus and Bayern Munich despite winning the first leg of both of those ties. Liverpool, in contrast, never really came close to elimination. Jurgen Klopp’s men beat Porto 5-0 away in their first leg, put five past Man City in two legs and scored seven against Roma in a tie which was more comfortable than the 7-6 aggregate score suggests.
The pedigree of Real Madrid and the way that they’ve somehow managed to get the job done in the tournament so far means it is no surprise that they are the bookies’ favourites to lift the trophy yet again at 8/11 with Betfair. However, this Liverpool side simply cannot be written off.
The ‘heavy metal football’ promised by Klopp when he arrived on Merseyside has been well and truly on display in the Champions League. Led by the brilliance of Mohamed Salah, Liverpool are capable of outscoring any opponent and their loss of form towards the end of the Premier League season really is nothing to worry about as the final in Kiev has understandably been at the back of the players’ minds.
Relevant Stats, Injuries and Suspensions
That the two finalists will end the Champions League as the top scorers is no surprise but Real Madrid and Liverpool are the two most entertaining sides in the competition hands down. Only PSG have a higher goals per game average than Liverpool while the Reds’ 40 goals is 10 more than Real Madrid have managed. At the other end, Liverpool have conceded fewer goals than their opponents in the final who let in an average of 1.25 goals per game.
The top four scorers in the Champions League are all set to play in the final. As usual, Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way with 15 goals from his 12 matches. He’s followed by Mo Salah and Roberto Firmino with 10 goals and Sadio Mané with nine. Providing they’re all fit at the end of May, they’ll help produce a thrilling match.
Real Madrid fans held their breath when Ronaldo was forced off during the recent Clasico but it will take much more than a bruise to keep him out of the Champions League final. Liverpool will be without Emre Can, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Joe Gomez but Adam Lallana may be fit enough for a place in the squad.
Real Madrid v Liverpool Tips
Despite the bookies making Real Madrid the favourites, the strength of Liverpool means that this is a very difficult match to call. It’s much easier to predict that there will be goals given the attacking quality available to Zidane and Klopp so make sure to have a bet on both teams to score at 4/9 with Ladbrokes. Over 3.5 goals may also be worth a play at 11/10 with Betfair.
Cristiano Ronaldo (4/6 with Betfair) and Mohamed Salah (19/20 with BetVictor) are the main men for their teams in respect of goalscoring and could both end up getting on the scoresheet.
If you are going to pick a winner in this intriguing final, the 6/5 that Betfair are offering on Liverpool lifting the trophy has to be considered good value.