Enhanced odds of 6/1 on Chelsea or 12/1 on Manchester United or 5/1 on Either!
The biggest Premier League game of the weekend is undoubtedly Chelsea versus Manchester United as the leaders take on the third-placed side at Stamford Bridge. Neutrals are hoping for United to blow open the title race, but realists may feel Mourinho will guide his side to victory as usual.
Whatever your view, we’ve got details of some truly great betting offers for the match from four of the biggest and best bookies in the business. Get involved!
Coral – Odds of 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- New customers to Coral who sign up and bet £5 on Chelsea will be given massively enhanced odds of 6/1
- The maximum bet is £5, but the winnings are paid out IN CASH
- Customers will also be given a £20 free bet if the initial bet loses!
Totesport – Odds of 5/1 for Chelsea OR Man United to win
- New customers to Totesport get to hedge their bets as they are given odds of 5/1 on either Chelsea OR Man United winning (anything but a draw pays out!)
- Max bet is again £5 but the payout comes in free bets with this one
- Make sure you place the bet in the ‘Chelsea or Man United Massive Odds’ market
Ladbrokes – Odds of 5/1 on Chelsea or 10/1 on Man United to win
- Ladbrokes are giving new customers the choice, 5/1 on Chelsea or 10/1 on Man United to get the victory
- Max bet in £10 and the payout will be as cash to the standard odds with the remainder being topped up in free bets
Betfair – Odds of 5/1 on Chelsea to win or 12/1 on Man United to win
- Betfair’s offer is very similar to that of Ladbrokes: £10 max bet, topping up winnings with free bets… but they will give you your stake back as a free bet if your bet loses!
- They will also offer up to £100 in free bets once you’ve taken advantage of the initial offer
- Use promo code ZAB088 when joining
Chelsea v Man United – who will win?
With Chelsea sitting pretty at the top of the Premier League table having been unbeaten all season (in the league at least) on home soil, many pundits would suggest they should get the victory on Saturday. But they have won narrowly when they have won at all in recent weeks and the absence through injury of Diego Costa will be a big blow.
Man United, meanwhile, finally appear to have found their mojo under Louis van Gaal and after their derby victory over Man City and recent win over Liverpool, they will come into this game with oodles of confidence. Wayne Rooney has been an inspiration since LVG shifted him to his preferred forward role and there is every chance he can lead the Red Devils to glory at Stamford Bridge and thus open up the title race for all us neutrals!
Of course, the choice of who to back is up to you, whether you grab the 6/1 on Chelsea with Coral, the 12/1 on United with Betfair, or the 5/1 with Totesport for either side to win! Then – if you’ve already got accounts with those three – there’s always Ladbrokes with 5/1 for Chelsea or 10/1 for United to give you another fine option.
So get your enhanced odds bets on and then sit back and enjoy what could be one of the most crucial games of the Premier League season!