Betting Offers and Promotions for the Cheltenham Festival 2020
The 2020 Cheltenham Festival runs from Tuesday 10th to Friday 13th March 2020 and features some truly top class races as well as all the best runners, riders and trainers. And here are the best betting offers!
2020 Cheltenham Festival Offers, Bonuses and Enhanced Odds
We’ll update the article with more offers for the 2020 Festival as they materialise, so check back regularly.
TOP CHELTENHAM OFFERS – SUMMARY
- PADDY POWER 30/1 PAISLEY PARK TO WIN THE STAYERS’ HURDLE – New customers only. Max stake €/£1. Winnings paid in cash at normal odds, topped up to enhanced price in free bets valid for 7 days. Deposits with cards/PayPal only. Excludes multiples & in-play bets. T&Cs apply.
- BETWAY 40/1 PAISLEY PARK TO WIN STAYERS’ HURDLE – New customers from UK and Ireland only. Valid debit/credit card or Paypal. Bets only eligible for the 16:10 Cross Country Chase. Min deposit €/£10. Max stake €/£1. Race Winner singles only. Winnings paid in Free Bets. Offer expires 11/03/20 at 16:10 GMT. 18+ begambleaware.org Full Terms Apply
- 888sport Offer: 8/1 Paisley Park To Win The Stayers’ Hurdle – 18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
- BET365 Open Account Offer – Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- BetVictor Bet £10, Get £50 in Bonuses + 50 Free Spins – New Customers, register and place your first bet of £10 or more at odds of evens (2.00) or greater; excludes cashed out bets. Get £30 in Free Bets, plus a £20 Casino Bonus which must be wagered 40x to withdraw winnings, 7 day expiry and 50 free spins on Scudamore’s Super stakes 3 day expiry. Offer Valid 10:00GMT Monday 2nd March 2020 until 23:59GMT Friday 13th March 2020. Credit/Debit Card deposits only. Geographical Restrictions and T&C’s Apply, see below. Please Gamble Responsibly.
NB – T&Cs apply to all offers, see sites for details. All offers 18+, Please Gamble Responsibly. See below for more details about individual offers.
Cheltenham Festival – At A Glance
The Cheltenham Festival has been run at Prestbury Park in Cheltenham since 1911 (though the roots of the Festival go way back to 1860), and this famous meeting has witnessed some of the true legends of the sport, horses, jockeys and trainers.
The Festival is run over four days, Day One being Champion Day (featuring the Champion Hurdle); Day Two is dubbed Ladies Day, at there are is always a fine array of hats and fancy attire on show at course on this day; Day Three is all about the Luck of the Irish and is known as St Patrick’s Thursday (the Guinness will be flowing freely, to be sure!) on which the Stayers’ Hurdle is the big highlight; and finally, Gold Cup Day is the final day when the best chasers in the business battle it out for glory in the Gold Cup itself.
The list of past winners of the Gold Cup is full of legends such as Golden Miller (who won it five years in succession from 1932-36), Arkle, Best Mate and Kauto Star.
With a total of 13 Grade One races and a range of distances from two miles (the Arkle) right up to four (the National Hunt Chase Challenge Cup) there is something for everyone to enjoy – and hopefully on which to make some nice betting profits. With lots of races containing large fields there is plenty to go at for those seeking each way value, while the feature races contain the runner whose class sets them apart from the rest.
Of course, you’ll always need a bit of luck when betting on the horses, but we hope the betting offers we’ve detailed above will at least give you a fighting chance of beating the bookies and filling your pockets! Good luck.
Cheltenham Festival Races – Day One
- 13.30 – Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- 14.10 – Arkle Challenge Trophy
- 14.50 – Festival Handicap Steeple Chase
- 15.30 – Stan James Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy
- 16.10 – OLBG Mares’ Hurdle
- 16.50 – National Hunt Steeple Chase
- 17.30 – Novices’ Handicap Chase
Cheltenham Festival Races – Day Two
- 13.30 – Neptune Investment Management Novices’ Hurdle
- 14.10 – RSA Chase
- 14.50 – Coral Cup Hurdle
- 15.30 – Queen Mother Champion Chase
- 16.10 – Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase
- 16.50 – Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle
- 17.30 – Weatherbys Champion Bumper
Cheltenham Festival Races – Day Three
- 13.30 – JLT Novices’ Chase
- 14.10 – Pertemps Network Final
- 14.50 – Ryanair Steeple Chase
- 15.30 – Stayers’ Hurdle
- 16.10 – Brown Advisory and Merriebelle Stable Plate
- 16.50 – Trull House Stud Mares Novices’ Hurdle
- 17.30 – Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Steeple Chase
Cheltenham Festival Races – Day Four
- 13.30 – JCB Triumph Hurdle
- 14.10 – Vincent O’Brien County Handicap Hurdle
- 14.50 – Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle
- 15.30 – Cheltenham Gold Cup
- 16.10 – Foxhunter Steeple Chase Challenge Cup
- 16.50 – Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle
- 17.30 – Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Steeple Chase Challenge Cup