Coral £100k Prize Offer: Enter 10 Questions for chance to win up to £100,000 – closes 13th December 2019
How you would like to win a cool £100,000 in the run up to Christmas this year? And how about getting the chance without having to pay any money at all? Well Coral have just the thing for you in the form of their FREE TO PLAY £100,000 SMART MONEY SERIES GAME.
As mentioned there are 10 questions you need to correctly answer to get a share of the £100,000 prize. We’ve listed these questions below, with our suggested answers (to most of them… we’re having at a go at the £100k too you know!).
Before entering the competition, be sure to read all the terms and conditions on the Coral site. Also note that it is open to Coral customers only so if you don’t already have a betting account with them, now is the time to join.
When you join you will also be eligible to claim the Coral bet £5, get £20 in Free Bets welcome offer too!
To find details of the £100,000 competition, click on the PROMOTIONS tab on the Coral site.
Coral £100k Game Significant Terms: 18+ Eligible UK&IRE only. Online & Mobile only. Valid for entries from 11th November 2019 to 12.00pm (UK time) on Friday 13th December 2019. T&C’s apply.
Coral Bet £5, get £20 in Free Bets Significant Terms: 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Coral £100,000 Festive Smart Money Series Competition: The Questions
- Will Anthony Joshua beat Andy Ruiz Jr inside 12 rounds? (Dec 7) – Yes or no
- Scottish Open Snooker – What will the highest break in the Scottish open final be? (Dec 9) – 100-120, 121-130, 131-146, 147
- Who will win the PDC World Championship? (Dec 13) – Michael van Gerwen, Rob Cross, Gary Anderson, Anyone Else
- How many points will Chelsea get from their games at Tottenham (Dec 22) & Arsenal (Dec 29)? – 0-1, 2, 3, 4-6
- NFL – Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots – Will New England Patriots score points in every quarter? (Dec 22) – Yes or no
- NBA – Houston Rockets @ Golden State Warriors – Which quarter will see the most points scored? (Dec 25) – 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th
- Will any England batsman score a century in the first Test against South Africa at Centurion? (Dec 26) – Yes or no
- Will Altior win the King George VI Chase? (Dec 26) Yes or no
- What price will the Coral Welsh Grand National winner go off at? (Dec 27) – Up to 9/1, 10/1-14/1, 16/1 or bigger
- Arsenal v Manchester United – How many goals will Manchester United score at Arsenal? (Jan 1) – 0, 1, 2+
Note that you are able to submit answers any time before midday on 13th December, but also note that you are able to edit your submitted answers any time up to then too.
Given that the Joshua v Ruiz boxing match takes places BEFORE the closing date of this competition, you essentially have a free shot at that one. But for the rest, what tactics or strategies should you follow to give yourself the best chance of success? We’ve got that covered below so take a look.
Or just head straight to Coral and get going with you answers (after claiming the welcome free bets of course!).
Coral £100,000 Festive Money Series Game – Tactics to Win
The most obvious and advisable thing you can do to maximise your chances of winning a share of the jackpot in this competition is to pick the option that is most likely to happen.
That might sound obvious and you might follow that up with, ‘how the hell are we supposed to know that?’ But that’s rather easy: you simply check the betting odds on each of the options mentioned.
For instance, on the question of whether or not Altior will win the King George VI Stakes: he is currently priced at odds of around 5/2, meaning he has a chance (based on the odds) of winning of just under 29%. So he would be expected to one just once in every four times the race is won. In this 50/50 option, it therefore makes sense to suggest he won’t win as this is the more likely option.
Some of the other questions are a little more complicated and this require a little more research. For instance whether or not any England batsmen will score a century in a given Test match. This should give you cause to look through the stats at that ground and assess whether it is a high-scoring ground or not, and indeed what the weather conditions are likely to be like at that time of year.
In short, the best way to maximise your chances of success is to do your research on each of the questions posed. Or you could just pick your answers at random, of course, and let the universe do its stuff.
Either way, good luck!