Coral 50/1 Offer: Enhanced Odds of 50/1 on Chelsea, Tottenham & Leicester all to win in the Premier League on Saturday 18th August 2018
Every so often Coral releases an enhanced odds betting offer that is almost too good to be true. Well, they’ve done it again: you can claim Enhanced Odds of 50/1 on Chelsea, Tottenham & Leicester all to win their game in the opening weekend of the new Premier League season. (18+, T&C Apply).
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER and it could be pulled at any moment so get involved now – available from Wednesday, 15th August @ 08.00 until Saturday, 18th August @ 15.00.
Significant Offer Terms: 18+ UK+IRE players signing up via promo page. Min deposit £5. Paypal & some deposit methods excl. Paid in cash at normal price. Enhanced odds paid in £5 free bets within 24 hrs, valid for 4 days, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
New customers to Coral can claim this utterly fantastic offer that has a decent chance of paying out. Note that the winnings are paid in free bets, it’s open to new 18+ customers and that other terms apply. Please gamble responsibly.
Okay, you’re only permitted to bet a quid on the enhanced odds of 50/1 with Coral, but that is still fantastic value! Check out the main terms and conditions below or head straight over to Coral to take full advantage (or see our other bookie welcome offers for alternative free bets and bonuses!).
18+, T&C Apply
Coral 50/1 Enhanced Odds Betting Offer Terms and Conditions
You can see the full terms and conditions of this amazing promo when you visit the Coral betting site. Here are the most important bits though.
- The offer is available to new Coral customers only, i.e. those who don’t already have a betting account with the bookie
- Customers must be aged 18 years or over and reside in the UK or the Republic of Ireland
- Customers must register their details and then deposit at least £5 before claiming the offer
- The maximum permitted stake for the offer is £1.00 at the enhanced odds
- The winnings are paid in free bets
- If your bet loses you’ll be given a £5 free bet
- The free bet token will expire four days after being issued
- Note that free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings
- The offer is valid from Wednesday 15th August @ 08:00 until Saturday 18th August 2018 @ 15:00 or when the offer is discontinued by Coral
18+, T&C Apply
Will Chelsea, Tottenham and Leicester all win their Premier League matches on 18h August 2018?
Chelsea v Arsenal – London Bragging Rights Heading West
Chelsea got off to a winning start in the opening weekend of the new Premier League season and many are backing them to make it two out of two when they host Arsenal at the Bridge on Saturday. The Gunners haven’t travelled well, especially to west London, in recent times and despite the departure of Arsene Wenger, there are plenty of players still present who have had little joy when visiting Chelsea.
Unai Emery is coming into this on the back of an opening weekend home defeat to the Champions Manchester City and though he would clearly like to get the three points, he might opt for pragmatism as he at least seeks to avoid back to back defeats. We feel anything other than going for it at Stamnford Bridge would play into Chelsea’s hands, however, and new boss Maurizio Sarri has the tactical nous to guide his team to the three points here.
Tottenham v Fulham – Spurs to Ease to Victory
Spurs’ new stadium might not be quite ready to use, but Mauricio Pochettino could at least celebrate a win in his side’s opening league match, 2-1 away against Newcastle. It wasn’t the most fluent performance Tottenham have every put in, but they did enough to get the three points and that is what counts at this stage.
Fulham, meanwhile, looked positive and threatening at times when hosting Crystal Palace, managed by former Fulham boss Roy Hodgson. But it was the former England supremo who was celebrating at the final whistle as the visitors posted a 2-0 triumph that arguably doesn’t reflect the balance of play in the game.
Fulham will certainly have a decent go against Spurs in this one, but the more established side, who have quality throughout the team, should have more than enough to get the win in our opinion.
Leicester v Wolves – Home Win… Just
Wolves battled to a decent enough 2-2 home draw against Everton in their opening Premier League match of the season. That they were playing against 10 men for much of the game suggests there is still work for Nuno Espirtio Santo to do for his side to truly belong in the top flight.
Leicester, meanwhile, were perhaps just a shade unlucky to go down 2-1 at Old Trafford against Manchester United last Friday night. They didn’t deserve to win on the display they gave, but a draw might have been just about right.
We expect the former top flight winners to get their act together here though in a match they really should win against a side who are still finding their fight in the rough and tumble of Premier League football.
So, all in all, we think these three matches should go the way of the 50/1 acca. We’re very confident about the first two games, and reasonably so about the Leicester versus Wolves game. Of course, football is football and anything can happen, but odds of 50/1 on this enhanced treble are well worth grabbing in our view.
Previous Coral 50/1 Enhanced Odds Offers
Coral have used the lure of a 50/1 enhanced odds offer on a number of occasions in recent times, including each of the following:
- 50/1 Kane to score against Panama at the World Cup – Kane bagged himself a hat-trick and brought home this bet with plenty of room to spare!
- 50/1 Altior to win the Champion Chase on Day 2 of the 2018 Cheltenham Festival – Altior did the business, much to the delight of all the punters who backed the favourite, especially those who got on this 50/1 offer!
- 50/1 Buveur D’Air to win the Champion Hurdle on Day 1 of the 2018 Cheltenham Festival – He took the win from Melon in a hard-fought contest, landing the 50/1 enhanced odds offer for plenty of punters.
- 50/1 Goal Scored in Basel v Man City in Feb 2018 – Pep’s boys won 4-0 – nuff said.
- 50/1 Yellow Card in Tottenham v Arsenal in Feb 2018 – North London derbies are not known as sedate affairs, so it was no surprise when there were three bookings in this one to bring home this 50/1 offer.
- 50/1 Goal Scored in Tottenham v Newport in Feb 2018 – Spurs were probably shocked that lowly Newporet took them to a replay, but they got the job done with a 2-0 victory at Wembley to secure this one.
- 50/1 Goal Scored in Liverpool v Tottenham in Feb 2018 – This was never going to end goalless and so it proved as this thrilling game ended 2-2!
- 50/1 Goal Scored in Man City v Newcastle in Jan 2018 – Man City haven’t failed to scored often in recent times and so it proved as they ran out 3-1 winners, bringing the bet home with room to spare!
- 50/1 Spurs to beat Everton – A routine 4-0 win for Spurs over Everton on 13th January 2018 meant this 50/1 offer came in with plenty of room to spare!
- 50/1 Any goal to be scored in the Premier League – As the 2017 neared its end, Coral offered 50/1 on there being at least one goal in the Premier League on 30 December. Of course, as you might have guessed, there was more than one goal!
- 50/1 Man United to beat Crystal Palace – This was a top offer back in September when Crystal Palace couldn’t score let alone win – United won 4-0 at Old Trafford on 30th September 2017 to land this one for the lucky punters who claimed it!
- 50/1 Any goal to be scored in the Premier League – As the 2016-17 Premier League season reached its climax, Coral decided to run the barmy offer of 50/1 on there being at least one goal scored on the final day of the season in the top flight. Suffice to say, this one paid out!
- 50/1 Chelsea to beat Stoke – As 2016 came to a close there were more reasons than most to celebrate for those who took Coral up on this offer as Chelsea ran out 4-2 winners over Stoke on 31st December 2016
- 50/1 Man United to beat Sunderland – This offer was a Boxing Day cracker, with United winning 3-1 on 26th December 2016
- 50/1 Man City to beat Burnley – This offer came out on Black Friday for their match on Saturday 26th November 2016, and Man City duly obliged by winning 2-1
- 50/1 Man City to beat Sunderland – This offer was for the opening day of the 2016-17 Premier League season, again Man City winning 2-1 and bringing home the bet!
- 50/1 on England to beat Russia – This tasty looking offer popped up for England’s Euro 2016 match against Russia. Alas, the Three Lions failed to roar and the game ended all-square, much to the annoyance of anyone who claimed this offer (and the rest of the England fans!).
- 50/1 Douvan to win the Arkle – This Willie Mullins wonder horse was the strong odds-on favourite to win the Arkle at the 2016 Cheltenham Festival so racing fans lapped this offer up. Douvan did the business, of course, and won by seven lengths!
- 50/1 Liverpool to beat Exeter – When punters saw this amazing offer on Liverpool to beat lowly Exeter in the FA Cup in January 2016, they jumped at the chance to get their cash on. Unfortunately for them, the magic of the FA Cup struck and Exeter earned a famous 2-2 draw! (They then lost the replay 3-0!)
- 50/1 Man City to beat Southampton – The original Coral 50/1 offer appeared for Black Friday in 2015 and was the best of the bunch in that they paid out IN CASH if your bet won (whereas these days they pay out in free bets). City won the game 3-1 and there were plenty of happy bettors around!
18+, T&C Apply