Coral 28/1 Offer: Enhanced Odds of 28/1 on ANY goal to be scored in the Manchester United v Leicester game on Friday 10th August 2018
This offer pays out if there is at least one goal scored in Friday’s opening Premier League clash between Man United and Leicester. Enhanced odds of 28/1 are huge value given there is very little chance both sides will fire blanks in this one.
This offer is open to new Coral customers only. So if – like us – you already have a Coral account, you won’t be able to claim this one. You can, however, check out our Top 10 Free Bets page for some other great bonuses!
If you don’t already have a betting account with Coral, however, now could be the time to get one. Note that the maximum bet at those odds is just £1.00, and that the winnings are paid out in free bets. But £28 in free bets for the risk of just a quid looks well worth grabbing to us!
If the game does end goalless, Coral will still give you a £5 free bet anyway! Note that you need to deposit at least £5 when you join Coral, you need to be resident in the UK or Ireland and be over 18 years of age. Other terms and conditions apply, please see the Coral site for details and please Gamble Responsibly.
28/1 Offer Significant Terms and Conditions – 18+ UK+IRE players signing up via promo page. Min deposit £5. Paypal & some deposit methods excl. Paid in cash at normal price. Enhanced odds paid in £5 free bets within 24 hrs, valid for 4 days, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Man Utd v Leicester Preview, Stats and Betting Tips, Friday 10 August, Old Trafford, Kick off: 20:00
For the second year in a row, Leicester kick the Premier League season off with a big Friday night match away from home. The Foxes played their part in a cracker last year against Arsenal which they eventually lost 4-3. 12 months on and the Foxes are preparing for another big match, this time against Man Utd at Old Trafford. It’s been a frustrating summer for many reasons for United and Jose Mourinho and there’s every chance it will get worse before it gets better.
Man Utd v Leicester Betting Tips
Man Utd v Leicester Preview
As is the norm with big clubs, Man Utd travelled thousands of miles in preseason. Results were mixed (they lost to Liverpool and Bayern Munich but beat Real Madrid) but the big story was the mood of Jose Mourinho. The United manager casted doubts on the quality of his squad and warned fans that the coming season will be a tough one unless the club invests in players before the Leicester match.
Whether or not Mourinho is happy with his squad come Friday night, the main worry for Man Utd fans is that his general demeanour brings the club down. We’ve seen a miserable Mourinho have a negative impact on the fortunes of Real Madrid and Chelsea in recent years and some pundits are expecting the Portuguese to leave his job in the third season once again.
The media coverage of Mourinho sees Claude Puel’s own problems go under the radar somewhat. The Leicester manager didn’t exactly win rave reviews after joining the Foxes in October last year and he knows the importance of a fast start. The loss of Riyad Mahrez to Man City was a blow but Puel still has a well balanced squad available to him who will claim some big scalps in the months ahead.
Relevant Stats, Injuries and Suspensions
Leicester have not beaten Man Utd since September 2014. United have won five of the eight encounters since but they’ll likely have to be without Nemanja Matic, Antonio Valencia, Eric Bailly and Ander Herrera. Leicester have their own issues, largely due to the late return of players from the World Cup so Harry Maguire and Jamie Vardy may be forced to start on the bench.
Man Utd v Leicester Tips
The fitness concerns around Maguire and Vardy are a worry for Leicester but the Foxes should still have enough to make life very tough for Man Utd. Leicester love nothing more than triumphing against the odds and you can be sure they’ll be right up for this game, especially after coming so close to beating Arsenal in last season’s opener.
The atmosphere around Old Trafford, where the usual preseason optimism may quickly give way to frustration if United don’t get off to a strong start, could actually play against the home side. That’s something the away side can take advantage of so the draw/Leicester selection is tempting in Betfair’s double chance market at 7/4. With another entertaining opener potentially in store, both teams to score also looks overpriced at 11/10 with BetVictor.
Coral 28/1 Goal Offer Terms and Conditions
We recommend checking the full terms and conditions of any betting offer before you claim it, but here are the main points for this one. See all the glorious small print at Coral before you claim your 25/1 offer.
- Available to new, 18+ UK and Irish customers who open a new betting account with Coral between now and kick-off in the Manchester United v Leicester game on Friday 10th August 2018
- You must deposit at least £5 to qualify but the maximum permitted bet at the enhanced price is £1
- Place a £1 bet on a goal to be scored in the designated enhanced odds clash
- Winning bets paid in cash based on the normal price on Coral website
- Enhanced odds paid in free bets
- If your bet somehow loses, you’ll be given a £5 free bet for your troubles
- The losing £5 free bet excludes Coral Connect
- Free bet valid for 4 days and stakes are not returned with any winnings
- The full terms and conditions are available on the Coral website
Other Reasons to Join Coral
Coral are one of our favourite bookies for numerous reasons (as you will see if you read our Coral Bookmaker Review).
While this enhanced odds offer for a goal to be scored is well worth taking, it’s worth noting that this is an alternative to the standard Coral Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets offer (18+, T&Cs Apply). The choice is yours in relation to which offer you choose to take.
Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets Important info: 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. T&Cs Apply.
Either way, once you register your betting account with Coral you’ll have access to a host of great offers, promotions and features, including the following:
- Coral Bet and Get Club – Earn free bets worth £10 EVERY WEEK when you bet £25 or more on sports bets at odds of evens or greater with Coral (KEY TERMS: 18+. UK&IRE only. Online & Phone. Opt-in req. Applies to bets at odds of EVS or more settled before 23:59 Thurs. £10 free bet (£5 online, £5 shop/connect), valid until 23:59 on Sunday, stake not returned, Cashout unavailable. Deposit & player restrictions & T&Cs apply.)
- Coral 4+ Acca Boost – Get a 10% boost on your winnings of up to £100 if you win a pre-match football acca with four or more selections (KEY TERMS: 18+. UK&IRE only. Online & Phone. Min bet £2. Min match odds 1/10. Min acca odds 6/4. Selected markets. 10% bonus paid as free bet up to £100. Bonus on winnings only. Credited by 12pm day after settlement, valid for 4 days. One Acca Boost per day. Void if bet fully Cashed Out. T&Cs Apply.)
- Loads more in the way of event-specific betting offers and promotions – check out the Coral Offers page for the latest deals!
18+, Ts and Cs apply, UK/ROI only, £5 qualifying bet required
If you like casino games, check out our post on the Coral Casino offer!