Coral Cheltenham Offer: 7/1 Odds on Sprinter Sacre to Win the Queen Mother Chase!
Note: If you missed this offer, fear not. From 8.00am on Friday 13th the Coral offer for new customers changes to TREBLE ODDS on ALL runners in the Gold Cup!
Coral have had some amazing offers for the Cheltenham Festival, including odds of 5/1 that Ruby Walsh would ride a Cheltenham winner – he won the first race! And things are just getting bigger and better as far as Coral are concerned with new Coral customers able to claim odds of 7/1 on Sprinter Sacre to win the Queen Mother, with winnings paid in cash as opposed to free bets like many other betting sites are offering with their enhanced odds Cheltenham offers.
Just click the button above to get these amazing odds on Sprinter Sacre, the most talented horse at the Festival, or read on for more details on this brilliant offer…
How do I get odds of 7/1 on Sprinter Sacre?
It’s really, really easy to take advantage of this offer, assuming you don’t already have a betting account with Coral.
- Join Coral – The really easy bit – though you must enter Coral via one of the special links on this page
- Bet on Sprinter Sacre – Place a bet of up to £10 on Sprinter Sacre to win the Queen Mother on day two of the 2015 Cheltenham Festival
- 7/1 Odds – The 7/1 will display on the home page and shows under the New Customer Offer section. Place the bet here
- Win! – Sprinter Sacre is streets ahead of the field at his best and if he produces 90% of his best he’ll demolish the field!
- £70 Cash – You’ll win £70 cash, as well as your £10 stake and can bet on more of the amazing Cheltenham action or withdraw as you see fit. Unlike rivals, this offer pays cash, not free bets!
Will Sprinter Sacre win the Queen Mother and Cost Coral a Fortune?
There are no dead certs in this world but Sprinter Sacre, the 2013 Queen Mother winner, is one of the greatest horses of all time and Nicky Henderson is sure to have his star performer close to his best for this one or he simply wouldn’t bring him to the Festival.
Sprinter will be a popular winner and there will be plenty of emotion should he deliver and whilst there are other fine horses in the field, Sprinter Sacre is a worthy favourite and should deliver.
One thing is for sure though, at odds of 7/1 – as we say, paid in cash not free bets – a bet on Sprinter Sacre is astonishing value and perhaps the best bet of the entire four days of the Festival.
Coral have already paid out a small fortune on their Ruby Walsh offer and we suspect it will be more of the same here so don’t miss out, head to Coral now, back Sprinter Sacre at odds of 7/1 and make the easiest £70 of the Festival…but do it quick as we don’t know how long this popular promotion will last!