Coral Yellow Card FA Cup Final Offer: Enhanced Odds of 25/1 on a Yellow Card being shown, Chelsea v Man United, 19th May 2018
Chelsea face Man United in the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday 19th May 2018, and we expect little love to be lost between the sides. It was is a finely balanced encounter, small margins could make all the difference and suspect the tackles will be flying in left, right and centre. New customers to Coral can take full advantage too.
Coral’s yellow card offer could make you a tasty £25 in free bets from a £1 stake if there is at least one yellow shown by the ref in normal time. Note that terms and conditions apply including: new 18+ customers only, winnings paid in free bets, £1.00 max bet – see full terms at the Coral site. Please gamble responsibly.
Coral FA Cup Final Yellow Card Offer Details
- Visit Coral using a link on this page (like THIS ONE)
- Register your details and deposit at least £5
- Place a bet of £1.00 on there to be a yellow card in the Chelsea v Man United FA Cup final match in the My Markets section
- If there is a yellow card you’ll be paid out in cash to the normal price with the enhanced odds being paid in free bets
- If your bet loses you’ll be given a £5 free bet
- Free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings
- UK+IRE New Customers Only. Winning bets paid in cash based on the normal price on the Coral website. Enhanced odds paid in free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days. Losing £5 free bet excludes Coral Connect.
Will there be a yellow card shown in the FA Cup Final between Chelsea and Man United?
There are virtually no matches these days in which the referee refrains from booking at least one player (Man City’s 1-0 victory over Bolton Wanderers in May 2009 was one of the rare occasions!).
Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte do not hide their mutual antipathy, and we fully expect that vibe to make its way onto the pitch. Clearly it’s winner take all in a cup final and with both managers certainly eager to get hold of the cup, we suspect the teams will be battling hard from the start.
Overall we think both sides will be going for it and we think a booking is, frankly, almost a foregone conclusion. We wouldn’t be too surprised to see a red card as well.
18+, T&Cs Apply
Other Coral Betting Offers – EXPIRED
Coral have run enhanced odds offers for new customers many, many times in the past. They have focussed on there being a yellow card being shown in game a few time too, and on each occasion the ref duly obliged and brought how the bet.
Some of the matches they’ve put up a similar yellow card offer in the past include:
- Everton v Liverpool (Dec 2016) – 20/1 for a yellow card
- Man City v Chelsea (Dec 2016) – 25/1 for a yellow card
- Arsenal v Chelsea (Sep 2016) – 7/1 for a yellow card
- Tottenham v Arsenal (Mar 2016) – 4/1 on a yellow card
But Coral have so much more to offer to football punters. An alternative to the enhanced odds offer for new customers is to grab the Coral Bet £5, Get £20 in free bets offer (18+, T&Cs Apply)– they’re standard welcome bonus.
But once you’ve joined this first-rate bookmaker, you can enjoy plenty of other football betting offers and promotions. They also have the Coral Football Jackpot that gives you the chance to win £100,000 every week by picking the results of a number of football matches.
With a vast range of football markets offered and some of the most competitive betting odds around, Coral are one of our favourite bookies around!
18+, T&Cs Apply