Crystal Palace v Sunderland Enhanced Odds, Premier League, 23 November 2015
Crystal Palace host Sunderland in the Monday Night Football clash and we’ve got great enhanced odds offers from Coral, 888sport and Betfair to help you try and make some easy money!
If you’re looking for the very best odds on this game then you’re in the right place because these enhanced odds promotions will far outstrip the standard odds you’ll find anywhere for the Palace v Sunderland clash. Whether you want to bet on Palace, Sunderland, the draw or anything else, read on for the best football betting offers around. Alternatively, if you just want a HUGE FREEBIE, check out Bet365’s £200 bonus – the biggest football betting offer going!
Coral Offer Best Odds of 7/1 Palace to Beat Sunderland
- Join Coral – new customers only get odds of 7/1 on Palace to beat Sunderland
- £5 maximum bet – bet £5 in the special enhanced odds market
- Cash – winnings are paid in cash
- £20 free bet – if Palace don’t beat Sunderland get a £20 free bet
With either £40 cash or a £20 free bet for just a £5 risk this is a great offer so click the button below to join Coral now and cash in.
Paddy Power Offer Odds of 5/1 Palace to Beat Sunderland and £100 in Free Bets
- New customers – as with Coral, Paddy’s odds enhancement is for newbies only
- £10 max bet – odds of 5/1 are a bit lower but the £10 maximum stake is nicer!
- Sportsbook – back Palace at the normal Sportsbook odds and get paid cash for the standard price boosted to free bets to make up the odds of 5/1
- £10 free bets every week – once you have joined Paddy Power you can also qualify for a £10 free bet EVERY WEEK (as long as you bet £10 the previous week) and if you keep placing £10 bets each week you’ll earn a £10 free bet every week from now till the end of the Premier League season!
Betfair Offer Odds of 4/1 Palace to Beat Sunderland and £100 in Free Bets
- New customers – as with Coral, Betfair’s odds enhancement is for newbies only
- £10 max bet – odds of 4/1 are a bit lower but the £10 maximum stake is double Coral’s!
- Sportsbook – back Palace at the normal Sportsbook odds and get paid cash for the standard price boosted to free bets to make up the odds of 4/1
- Money back – if Palace don’t win get your money back as a free bet
- £100 in free bets – irrespective of the Palace v Sunderland result you can claim up to £100 in free bets with the Free Bet Bundle
888sport Offer Treble Odds First Bet
- Join 888 – the triple odds offer is on your first ever bet with 888sport
- £5,000 – you place the bet at the normal odds with winnings boosted up to a maximum of £5,000 once the bet has settled
- Cash – winnings are paid in cash and you can choose to bet on whatever you like to claim triple the normal odds
- £10 – the maximum stake is £10, meaning a bet on the draw pays almost 10/1 but, as said, you can back whatever you like, getting three times the normal profit on a winning bet
Crystal Palace v Sunderland Betting Tips
The bookies see one winner in the Crystal Palace v Sunderland clash and Palace are massive favourites, with the best normal odds on the Eagles just 3/5 with BetVictor. That shows what great value the offers above bring and given Sunderland were spanked 6-2 by Everton last time out and Palace are 13 points above them in the Premier League, the home win looks good here.
Palace have beaten every side they have faced in the bottom seven, winning six out of six and so given Sunderland’s low morale and the fact the Black Cats have the worst away record in the Premier League, Palace look like the only winners here. Sunderland have one point from 18 on the road and have lost four times by at least two goals so 3-1 looks a great bet to us at nice odds of 14/1 with Bet365 (Bet365 review) or 14/1 at 888 which is tripled to 42/1 for new customers!