Betting offers, enhanced odds and free bets for the EFL Cup Final, Man United v Southampton 26 February 2017
United play Southampton at Wembley in the EFL Cup Final this Sunday. We’ve got all the best offers from the best football betting sites right here.
This is the first serious silverware of the season and the bookies have got plenty of great offers lined up.
If you want a VERY simple free bet, how about a £20 freebie for a £10 bet at William Hill?
EFL Cup Final Enhanced Odds Offers
All these offers are for new customers only unless stated. Full Ts and Cs are available at the sites when you join to claim the offer. As well as these enhanced odds promos, all our best free bets are available for the EFL Cup Final.
- Offer is to lift trophy not 90 minutes so great value
- 5/1 United or 10/1 Southampton
- £10 maximum bet
- Winnings paid cash for stake and normal odds
- Free bets boost payout
- New customer offer – register with BetOnBrazil and bet £1 on Man United to lift the trophy
- If United win the EFL Cup AND Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores in 90 minutes, you’ll be credited with a £50 free bet!
- The free bet must be wagered through at odds of evens or above within 48 hours before withdrawing any funds
- Offer expires 4.00pm on 26th February 2017
- Read our 50/1 Man United EFL Cup Offer article for the full details
- Match odds betting offer
- 8/1 United win the game
- Max stake £10
- Money back as a free bet if United don’t win
- Winnings paid as free bets
- £100 free bet bundle also available on top of enhanced odds
- 7/1 United win the game in 90 minutes
- £5 maximum bet
- £5 free bet if don’t win
- Winnings cash/free bets mixed
- Valid 18+ only, limited time offer
- Get triple odds at 888sport on any EFL Cup Final bet
- Bet between £5 and £10
- Maximum payout boost is £5k!
- Stake and normal odds paid as cash, free bets for the rest
- Great offer for correct score, FGS etc
- Create your own enhanced odds offer on any market you like!
Man United v Southampton Betting Tips
United are clear favourites for this game at best odds of just 2/5 to lift the trophy. Saints are out at 2/1. In the 90 minute match odds, the Red Devils are 4/5 (Betfred), the draw is 13/5 and Southampton are 17/4 underdogs.
We expect United’s big game experience to tell. Players such as Zlatan, Rooney, Mata, Pogba and David De Gea have played in countless huge matches. In addition, United’s form is stunning and they seem to bet getting better and better.
They are very solid at the back and our correct score betting tip is United to win 2-0. That’s priced at 7/1 – or 21/1 for new 888sport customers! Mourinho’s side have won by that scoreline three times in their last 10 games and 7/1 looks a top bet.
Southampton are very inconsistent and we expect United’s class to shine through. Zlatan is the man for the big occasion so we also like the look of him to score and United to win. That’s 9/5 at Ladbrokes, who offer new customers a 100% free bet up to £50 too!