Betfair 200/1 Enhanced Odds Offer on England to win the World Cup for New Customers – Up to 14th June 2018 – plus £100 in Free Bets!
The World Cup is almost upon us and the bookies are starting come out with some very nice World Cup Betting Offers and Promotions. But ahead of the action kicking off on Thursday 14th June, this offer from Betfair has to be the best yet:
The offer ENDS THURSDAY 14TH JUNE AT 16.00 UK TIME! It is available to new customers who join Betfair using the Promo Code ZFBDPG. AND once you have claimed and used the new customer offer, you can then claim up to £100 in free bets from Betfair using their Bet Bundle Offer.
So read on for the main terms or visit the Betfair betting site to claim the offer. Please bet responsibly.
Betfair 200/1 England World Cup Offer Significant Terms
New Customers can get England to win the World Cup at an enhanced 200/1. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
Betfair 200/1 England World Cup Enhanced Odds Offer Explained
Here are some more points to note about this fantastic offer.
- Who is it for? – If you have a Betfair betting account already, this is NOT for you. New customers only, and those who live in UK or Republic of Ireland. You have to use promo code ZFBDPG
- How do I claim the offer? – Just go to Betfair using a link on this page and it’ll take you to the right place. Then register your details and place a bet of £1.00 on England to win the World Cup in the World Cup Winner market at the enhanced price.
- What happens if England win the World Cup? – Apart from a national celebration, you will be paid out your winnings of £200 in free bet, plus your initial £1.00 stake returned as cash.
- How quickly would I get my free bets? – You would be awarded the free bets within 24 hours of England winning the World Cup. Free Bets are then valid for seven days.
- What’s this £100 extra thing? – Once you’ve completed the initial offer, Betfair will give you the chance to earn an extra £100 in free bets: for every 5x £10 single bets you place (using real money rather than free bets) you will be credited with a £20 free bet. You can repeat this five times to earn a total of £100 in additional free bets, whether your initial bet on England to win the World Cup wins or not!
- Sounds easy enough. Anything else? – Yep, it’s pretty easy. But please read the full terms on the Betfair site to make sure you understand it all.
Can England win the World Cup in Russia?
Well, in a word: yes. Of course it is not beyond the realms of possibility that England win the World Cup (after all, Donald Trump is president of the USA so anything can happen!).
It stands to reason that a lot of things would need to go England’s way if they are to go all the way in Russia and they are clearly not the best placed side to win the tournament. The bookies have England priced around the 16/1 mark for glory, which is arguably a little on the short side.
According to one sports data company, England’s chances of winning the World Cup in 2018 are around the 4% mark, but after watching their assured and confident display against Costa Rica on Thursday evening, we would put it way higher than that. Gareth Southgate has got his team playing in a formation and style the players appear to understand and relish. The energy levels, even in recent friendly matches when players are eager to avoid injury, have been particularly impressive and we think few sides would relish facing the Three Lions.
A lot might depend on the group game against Belgium and the subsequent route England would face to the final. Avoiding the big hitters like Germany and Brazil is likely to be crucial, but we think it is certainly possible this England side could emulate the success of 1966.
More to the point, though, if you don’t have a betting account with Betfair and you are thus able to claim their odds of 200/1 on England, you simply can’t get away from the fact that it represents exceptional betting value. And you would only need to risk £1.00. And you’d be able to earn an additional £100 in free bets. In short, this offer looks like it is well worth grabbing with both hands!