Portugal v France: Best Betting Tips, Free Bets and Enhanced Odds Betting Offers for the Final of Euro 2016
The final of Euro 2016 is here and we’ve got the lowdown on one of the biggest games in football as Portugal play hosts France. Read on for all the best betting offers, tips, free bets and enhanced odds for this huge clash in Paris.
Euro 2016 Final Betting Offers
The final of the Euros is undoubtedly one of the biggest games in football. Rivaled by only the likes of the World Cup final and Champions League final, this is set to be a wonderful occasion.
We’ll list all of the best enhanced odds offers and money back deals here as soon as the bookies release them so be sure to check back soon if you intend to have a bet on the final of Euro 2016. Think you know who will win? Then put your money where your mouth is and have a bet on Portugal…or France!
All offers are new customers unless stated and all have maximum stakes:
- 5/1 France, 11/1 Portugal – 888sport offer huge “To lift the trophy” odds
- Triple Odds on Portugal v France – 888sport give treble odds on ANY market
- 10/1 France in 90 minutes at Coral
- 11/1 Portugal lift the trophy at 888sport
- £50 free bet and money back on the draw at Ladbrokes
Free Bets for the Final of the Euros
When it comes to betting on football, or indeed anything, using or claiming a free bet is perhaps the simplest way to increase your odds of making a profit.
Below are the three promotions we think are best for netting newbies, betting experts and lastly the high rollers out there!
Coral – £20 Free Bet, £5 Stake
Coral’s excellent 400% free bet is brilliant for low stakes bettors, those new to betting on football or simply those who just want a decent sized offer with very low risk. The Coral “Bet £5, £20 Free Bet” does exactly what it says on the tin so if you don’t fancy any of the enhanced odds offers listed above, this could be for you.
Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet
The Ladbrokes £50 free bet is perfect for all punters as it gives you a 100% match on your first bet between £5 and £50. The top level £50 free bet is great for more experienced bettors whilst newer gamblers can test the water with a fiver if they want.
However, you can only claim this Ladbrokes free bet once, so why not go for the full £50 with this simple “buy one, get one free” stake not returned offer?
Bet365 £200 Bonus
The Bet365 £200 bonus is brilliant for big punters (though you don’t have to claim the full £200).
Bet365 will effectively double your first deposit and whilst wagering applies, Bet365’s great odds and regular offers for ongoing customers make this a fabulous free bet equivalent.
Euro 2016 Final Betting Tips
Our betting tips are playing silly buggers and they’ve moved to our Portugal v France piece instead!
Previous Euros Finals
To help you with your Euros final bets, here are the results of past finals:
- 2012 – Spain beat Italy 4-0 – in Kiev
- 2008 – Spain beat Germany 1-0 – in Vienna
- 2004 – Greece beat Portugal 1-0 – in Lisbon
- 2000 – France beat Italy 2-1 – after extra time (1-1) in Rotterdam
- 1996 – Germany beat Czech Republic 2-1 – after extra time Golden Goal (1-1) in London
- 1992 – Denmark beat Germany 2-0 – in Gothenburg
- 1988 – Netherlands beat Soviet Union 2-0 – in Munich
- 1984 – France beat Spain 2-0 – in Paris
- 1980 – West Germany beat Belgium 2-1 – in Rome
- 1976 – Czechoslovakia beat West Germany on penalties – (2-2) in Belgrade
- 1972 – West Germany beat Soviet Union 3-0 – in Brussels
- 1968 – Italy beat Yugoslavia 2-0 in a replay – (first game ended 1-1) in Rome
- 1964 – Spain beat Soviet Union 2-1 – in Madrid
- 1960 – Soviet Union beat Yugoslavia 2-1 – after extra time (1-1) in Paris