Manchester City v Watford FA Cup Final Betting Offers, Enhanced Odds, Tips and Free Bets – 18th May 2019
Some people say the Emirates FA Cup has lost its gloss, others believe the magic is still alive and kicking. Whatever people think, the FA Cup final remains a spectacle, which all clubs want to win.
The Wembley Way is one of the most special places in English football. For decades, fans have walked up the famous approach full of excitement ahead of the FA Cup final. The mood will be a little different on Saturday though as Man City and Watford fans congregate around Wembley.
FA Betting Offers and Enhanced Odds
Note that, unless otherwise stated, these betting offers are for NEW CUSTOMERS only and the winnings for the enhanced odds offers will be paid out in free bets. Please see the relevant betting site for the full terms and conditions of any offer you fancy claiming.
FA Cup Final Free Bets and Enhanced Odds Offers
- 888SPORT 100/1 ON WATFORD OR 6/1 MAN CITY (90 MINS) – New customers only, £10 minimum deposit using promo code “888ODDS” required, Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds, max bet £5, Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement, Free bet stakes not included in bet returns, Free bets expire 7 days after credit, This offer may not be combined with any other offer, Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time, General deposit method, withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply – CLAIM NOW
- 30/1 BETVICTOR OFFER: 30/1 MAN CITY TO BEAT WATFORD – New customers only, max £1 bet at enhanced price, bet paid out at standard odds with enhanced portion paid in free bets, free bets valid for 7 days and available to use on any sports markets, other T&Cs apply. – CLAIM NOW
- 50/1 Redbet Offer: 50/1 Watford to beat Man City – New UK customers only. Must be 18 or over. Join Redbet with offer code BOOSTFA. Offer applies to named match and bet only and you must join Redbet during the offer period. Minimum deposit £10, maximum bet at 50/1 £1. All winnings paid in CASH! Deposit restrictions apply. Cannot also claim standard Redbet welcome offer. Full Ts and Cs at Redbet. Limited time offer and may be withdrawn if over-subscribed. – CLAIM NOW
FA Cup Final 2019 Betting Tips
Man City v Watford FA Cup Final Preview, Saturday 18th May 2019, Wembley Stadium
Man City v Watford Betting Tips
- Draw Half Time/Man City full time at 17/5 with Unibet
- Man City to win 3-0 at 13/2 with BetVictor
Manchester City come into the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday in fine fettle having just won the Premier League title. A run of 14 successive league victories show that Pep Guardiola’s side certainly have form on their side and they are understandably the heavy favourites to win the cup.
Watford, meanwhile, could have had better preparations for the biggest match of their season. Three straight defeats, including a final day 4-1 home hammering by West Ham, meant Javi Gracia’s men ended the season in 11th place. At one stage it had looked as though the Hornets might have snuck into the Europa League spots, but their collapse at the end of the campaign put paid to that.
Man City To Dominate Final
Although cup finals often do not follow league form in terms of how the match pans out, we think Man City will just have too much for Watford to contend with. Chasing an unprecedented domestic treble, Pep Guardiola will be sure to send his players out with full concentration on the task at hand.
Of course, Watford will give it their all, but they just don’t have the personnel to compete with the City superstars. The head to head stats between the sides don’t make for pretty reading if you’re a Watford fan… the last time the Hornets beat City was way back in 1989. Since then Man City have beaten Watford 13 times, including three times in the FA Cup, with two draws.
One glimmer of hope is that the matches between the sides in the 2018-19 season were not runaway triumphs for Pep’s men. Back in December Watford managed to compete well enough and only lost 2-1. In March City won 3-1 at home, but it was hardly a complete battering.
Man City v Watford Betting Odds
- Man City to win in 90 mins – 30/1 with BetVictor (new customer offer)
- Watford to win in 90 mins – 50/1 with RedBet (new customer offer)
- Draw – 6/1 with bet365
- Man City to lift cup – 1/8 with bet365
- Watford to lift cup – 13/2 with Betfair
Man City v Watford Betting Verdict
Overall we can see this being a relatively comfortable victory for City in the end, but we also predict Watford will hold their own in the early stages of the game. Backing the match to be level at half time with City winning by the final whistle looks a decent option. And we like the look of the 3-0 correct score bet as City once again show their domestic might.