Coral are one of the best bookies around and this Fail To Finish Offer is a nice insurance if you like betting on the horses.
Make a bet on any race at the designated Fail to Finish meeting and if your horse doesn’t cross the line you’ll get your money back! The refund is as a free bet, up to a maximum of £10, so you’ll get a second bite of the cherry if your luck is really out first time round.
If you have a Coral account then read on for more info on this deal. Otherwise, check out our bet £5, get £20 Coral offer. You can join Coral and get a £20 free bet and then claim this tidy racing promo as well!
Key Terms (AKA Boring Legal Stuff) – 18+. New and existing eligible online customers only. Applies to first real money single win or each way bet of at least £1 from 6pm the day prior to the race. Selected races only. See Coral promo page for relevant races/meetings. £10 maximum free bet refund. Free bets credited within 24 hrs, valid for 1 week and available to use on racing only. Free bet is stake not returned. Ts and Cs apply and are shown in full at Coral.
Note that the bet £5, get £20 offer is for new customers only, 18+, UK/IRE only and time limits and deposit restrictions apply. Must bet £5 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more using real cash. Ts and Cs apply.
Fail to Finish Racing Promo at Coral
This is a simple offer and we’ve pretty much covered it but here are the key points to note.
- Bet between £1 and £10 on a horse and get a free bet refund if it doesn’t finish
- Only applies to selected races or meetings – see Coral promo page for latest meetings
- Applies only to standard singles (win and each way)
- Doubles, multiples, accas, permutation bets and speciality bets (for example Green Tick, Betting Without, Place only, etc, are excluded
- Refund is granted as a stake not returned free bet up to a maximum of £10
- Fail to Finish refunds are only valid for your first eligible bet on a race
- Free bets will be added within 24 hours and are valid for one week
- That’s it…but FULL terms are shown at Coral if you ever get really bored!
The offer kicks in if your horse fails to finish for any reason. As long as it starts the race (goes under starter’s orders), it doesn’t matter if it pulls up, falls, unseats the rider or decides it just can’t be bothered, you’ll get the refund.
So, if you like betting on the nags, don’t come a cropper if you back a donkey. With Fail To Finish, if it goes VERY wrong, Coral will give you a nice bit of insurance!