Players Championship Enhanced Each Way Betting Offers – Betfair and Paddy Paying 10 Places!
There are so many top players in the men’s game right now that calling the winner in the biggest events is so tricky. The 2019 Players, the “fifth major” is no different. However, the following enhanced each way offers give you bags of extra value and really give you a great chance to land an each way bet on this year’s Players Championship.
This 10 places each offer is available to existing customers at both Betfair and Paddy Power. What’s more, both Paddy Power and Betfair offer new customers a great welcome bonus/free bet when they join!
Key Terms of Paddy Power/Betfair 10 Places Offer – 18+. Applies to single bets placed before the tournament starts on the “Winner” market only. 1/5 odds for E/W bets. Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets. Dead heat rules and Betfair/Paddy Power golf rules apply. T&Cs apply – see Paddy Power or Betfair for details
The 10 places at Paddy or Betfair is the best offer available right now. If you already have an account with either of those brilliant betting sites, just head straight there. If not, you can also claim a brilliant offer when you join Paddy, whilst Betfair’s £100 free bet bundle is also a cracker for new customers!
Lots of other bookies also offer enhanced each way on this year’s Players but none can match 10 places! Boyles go eight places, Coral, 888sport, Betfred, BetVictor and one or two others go seven places. Bet365, William Hill and some others offer six places each way at the Players whilst some are offering just five places.
Players Championship Each Way Tips
In times past we have seen players start in single-digit odds for the Players Championship, with Tiger Woods in his pomp sometimes being as short as 2/1! For the 2019 edition of the unofficial “fifth major”, the market really is wide open and that’s great for those that want an each way bet.
At the time of writing Dustin Johnson heads the betting but at odds of 12/1 even DJ is worth considering each way. That means that a place will deliver a profit on any players at this year’s Players. With Paddy and Betfair paying each way down to places with this offer, that really is a great opportunity.
The Players Championship – Select Odds
NB – odds quotes are from Betfair or Paddy and are correct at the time of writing.
- Dustin Johnson – 12/1 at Betfair
- Rory McIlroy – 12/1 at Paddy Power
- Justin Rose – 18/1 at Paddy
- Francesco Molinari – 22/1 at Betfair
- Tommy Fleetwood 25/1 at Betfair
- Henrik Stenson – 40/1 at Paddy Power
- Marc Leishman – 45/1 Paddy Power
- Lucas Glover – 50/1 Paddy
- Jordan Spieth – 55/1 at Betfair
- Matthew Fitzpatrick – 60/1 Paddy Power
In truth we think any of those players are worthy each way bets, with all in with a great chance of landing this 10 places each way offer. The pick of the bunch for us has to be Matthew Fitzpatrick though. The young English golfer is up to 33 in the world and finished second last week. His game suits Sawgrass and we think this is going to be a huge year for the youngster.
Extra Each Way Places: Things to Note
- Odds – be sure to check the odds as some bookies will pay ¼ the odds whilst some will pay 1/5 (usually the sites paying the most places are 1/5)
- Free Bets or Cash – sometimes bookies will pay cash for the top five or six but then free bets if your player finishes lower (although note Betfair and Paddy’s 10 places are all cash)
- Dead Heat Rules – all bookies use dead heat rules for these markets. This means that if your player is involved in a tie part of your bet may be settled as a losing bet. See the site in question for info on dead heat rules (all bookies apply these rules in the same way)
If you prefer racing to golf, check out our 2019 Cheltenham Festival offers too!