Juventus v Manchester City Betting Offers, Free Bets and Tips, Champions League, 25 November 2015
Juventus host Manchester City in the Champions League’s biggest game this week and we’ve got all the betting tips, free bets, enhanced offers and promotions you need to make a little cash from this massive clash.
Juventus v Man City Free Bets and Offers
- Back Man City at 12/1 with Paddy Power – A truly massive enhanced odds offer for new customers who join Paddy Power – you can back Man City to win at a tasty price of 12/1 – and you can earn additional £10 free bets every week until the end of the Premier League season!
- Juve at 7/1 or City at 9/1 – It’s take your pick time for the massive enhanced odds offer you get when you JOIN BETFAIR – either back Juventus to win at 7/1 or back Man City at 9/1, both options offering great betting value!
- Triple Odds – 888sport offer new customers triple odds on their first bet, max stake £10, winnings paid in cash. How about City at odds of 8/1?!
- £200 Bonus – Bet365 offer new customers a £200 risk free bonus which could generate a huge win on this game (note that wagering applies)
- 400% Free Bet – Bet £5 at Coral and get £20 free! £5 on Juventus returns £11.50 and a £20 free bet!
Juventus v Manchester City Betting Tips
Juventus beat Man City 2-1 in the reverse fixture at the Etihad but since then City have recorded three straight wins to top the group and secure their place in the next round of the Champions League. In contrast Juventus dropped points home and away against group no-hopers Monchengladbach and need a win here to salvage their hopes of topping the group and avoiding the risk of drawing Bayern, Real or Barca in the next phase.
The Italian giants, looking for a fifth straight Serie A title, made a terrible start domestically, winning just once in their first six games. They have recovered but still sit down in sixth, although a run of just one defeat in their last 10 in all competitions has appeased the fans somewhat.
They have struggled to adapt to life after Vidal, Tevez and Pirlo but the replacements have underperformed to date. They have struggled to score enough goals but will fancy their chances against a City side that looks very shaky at the back.
City are something of an enigma and were thrashed 4-1 at home by Liverpool last time out, a result that would have been worse were it not for a great performance from Joe Hart. Without Vincent Kompany at the back their defence looks porous and the Belgian looks set to miss out on Wednesday against Juve. Silva is also likely to be missing, although Aguero’s presence back in the side means City are sure to be a threat going forward.
The big question is which City will turn up here? And perhaps just as important is how the manager will set his side up. If City are too gung-ho they could get torn apart but we think they will loom to use Raheem Sterling and De Bruyne on the counter, knowing a draw would be a good result for them.
Betting Tips and Odds
Juve are big favourites at odds of 13/10 with Coral with the draw decent value at 5/2 with Betfred and City out at 13/5 with 888sport (or just shy of 8/1 if you don’t have an 888 account). After their 4-1 loss to Liverpool we think City will look to keep things tight here, knowing that a draw would give them a great chance to win the group. The stalemate is, therefore, our main betting tip, with 1-1 also worth a pop at big odds of 13/2 with BetVictor and the half time draw also worth a bet. The latter is available at 11/10 with Betfair (Betfair bookie review) and that’s good value for those wanting a shorter odds option.