Ladbrokes £20 Free Bet for New Customers, Enhanced Odds Betting Offers and Promotions
Ladbrokes are one of our favourite bookies and here we’ve got details of all the reasons we’d recommend joining them. We focus on their brilliant £20 free bets offer, great enhanced odds deals and other betting offers for new and existing customers.
Ladbrokes are one of the world’s biggest betting sites. They have roots that go back a long way and are certainly one of the oldest. They are a household name in UK and global betting – and they’re giving away £20 in free bets!
LADBROKES £20 OFFER KEY TERMS: 18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Ladbrokes £20 Free Bets Terms and Conditions
- New Ladbrokes Customers – the £20 in free bets is not available if you have or have had previously a Ladbrokes account
- 20FREE – the free bet code to claim this offer is 20FREE and must be entered when you join Ladbrokes
- First bet – wager £5 when you join at odds of at least 1/2 (only the win stake of each way bets will count towards this)
- £20 in free bets – your £20 in free bets (or 400% of your qualifying bet of £5) is credited within 24 hours of the qualifier settling as 4x £5 free bets
- Validity – freebies are valid for FOUR days and is stake not returned
Ladbrokes Free Bet Strategy
When it comes to the strategy of how to use your £20 Ladbrokes freebie, there are a number of different ways to play it. With low minimum odds on the qualifying bet of just 1/2 one option is to try and “steal” the free bet. Use your sporting and betting expertise – or our betting tips of course! – to find yourselves a nice short odds banker. That way you can claim the free bet with very little risk.
Back a 1/2 winner and you’ll have a tidy profit AND £20 in free bets still to come. Of course, how you use the freebie is up to you. You could land an even-money winner to clear a decent overall profit. Or go for glory with a long odds shot!
Another option is to go for glory with the first bet. You will be safe in the knowledge that no matter what happens you will have the £20 in free bets to come. With a second bite of the cherry you could opt for a bit of an outsider with your qualifying bet. Even if it doesn’t win you’ll still have the same amount to have another crack.
Other Ladbrokes Promotions and Offers (Including for Existing Customers)
Sports Betting Offers and Promotions
The odds enhancements detailed above and the main free bet are great for new customers.
However, existing Ladbrokes customers who like to bet on football, racing and other sports can also take advantage of some great offers too. Ladbrokes sometimes have acca insurance (free bet refunds if one leg only loses).
They offer Best Odds Guaranteed for racing and now their new Best Odds Guaranteed Plus promo. As said, that boosts the price even further if the SP is higher than the price you took. Note BOG Plus only applies to selected, named races – see the Ladbrokes site for details. They also have daily price boosts, regular rugby offers such as double odds on tryscorer betting and loads more.
In addition to those permanent and semi-permanent deals, Ladbrokes are also great when it comes to major events in a range of sports. Golf and tennis majors, snooker and darts world championships, as well as things like the football World Cup, the Cheltenham Festival and big boxing bouts will all get the Ladbrokes promotional treatment. Money back specials, extra free bets, enhanced each way terms and other great offers are all well worth taking advantage of and provide more great reasons to join Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes: The BettingOffers.co Verdict
Ladbrokes are one of the original UK bookies. They are a high street giant that is as familiar as Boots or Marks and Spencers and will probably outlast them both. They are a name and a bookie you can trust. Their recent attempts at modernisation mean they are also now one of the very best online and mobile bookmakers around. Take a look at our Ladbrokes review for more info.
They have no real weaknesses and provide a huge range of odds across masses of sports and events. Their odds are very, very good, especially when it comes to football. With the choice of £20 in free bets or a one-off enhanced odds promotion when you join and loads of great offers for existing customers too, we honestly can’t recommend Ladbrokes highly enough.
18+. T&Cs Apply
Betting in December 2019
There is always LOADS to bet at so you won’t have any problems using your £20 in free bets, nor in finding something to back with your qualifying wager. Ladbrokes offer a huge range of sports and markets but here are just some of the biggest and best options you’ve got this month.
- Football– Premier League including the Manchester Derby and the Merseyside Derby, Champions League and Europa League final group games, all major European leagues and loads more
- Horse Racing– King George VI Chase, Welsh Grand National, Tingle Creek, Becher Handicap, Christmas Hurdle, Paddy Power Chase and more
- Golf– The Presidents Cup (Melbourne), Australian PGA Championship (Gold Coast)
- Darts– PDC World Championship at Alexandra Palace
- Snooker– Scottish Open
- Cricket– England’s tour of South Africa (1st Test starts Boxing Day)
- US Sports– NFL continues as does the NBA
So, with so much to choose from, what will you be doing with £20 of Ladbrokes free bets?