Back Leicester at enhanced odds of 7/1 to beat West Ham with 888sport and 3/1 to win the Premier League with Betfair – 17 April 2016
Leicester have been an absolute phenomenon this season and it looks as though they’ve already got the Premier League title in the bag. They face West Ham on Sunday and have the chance to get one step closer to becoming champions. I bet you wish you’d backed them at 5000/1 at the start of the season!
The good news is there’s still time to profit from Leicester’s success: you can back them at enhanced odds of 7/1 to beat West Ham on Sunday and you can even get 3/1 on them to win the Premier League… read on for the details.
888sport – Back Leicester at 7/1 to beat West Ham
This new customer offer from 888sport gives you a great opportunity to profit if Leicester do the business on Sunday against West Ham. The Hammers will be tired and dejected after their midweek home defeat to Man United in the FA Cup, while Leicester will be fresh and raring to go. We think the Foxes will canter to victory here.
To get involved, simply follow these steps:
- Join 888Sport using a link on this page (such as THIS ONE!)
- Make a deposit using your debit or credit card and place a bet of at least £5 and up to £10 on Leicester to win in the win/draw/win market
- If your bet comes in you’ll be paid at the normal odds with the additional profit credited to your account within 72 hours
- Additional winnings are paid in free bets that are valid for 7 days
Betfair – Back Leicester at 3/1 to win the Premier League
Whether or not you think Leicester will beat West Ham, you must agree with us that they are going to be crowned Champions soon enough. In which case, if you haven’t already got a betting account with Betfair you can back Leicester to win the league at enhanced odds of 3/1 – which is far better than the 2/9 available with most bookies!
Just follow these steps to earn your profit from the Foxes’ success:
- Join Betfair using a link on this page (such as THIS ONE!) using promo code ZFBCBP
- Make a deposit using your debit or credit card and place a bet of up to £10 on Leicester to win the Premier League
- If your bet comes in you’ll be paid at the normal odds with the additional profit credited to your account within 72 hours as free bets
- If your bet loses you’ll be given your stake back as a free bet, and you’ll also be able to claim up to £100 in additional free bets when you place further real money bets with Betfair
Leicester City Premier League Stats
So if you want to get a piece of the Leicester gravy train, get aboard now and either back them at 7/1 to beat West Ham or at 3/1 to win the League – we’re confident both with bring home the bacon!
If you need some more convincing, check out some of these Leicester Premier League stats:
- Leicester have lost just once at home all season in the league – a 5-2 defeat to Arsenal back in September
- Leicester have won their last five matches without conceding a single goal, four of them by 1-0 scorelines
- Half the shortlist for the PFA Players’ Player of the Year award is made up of Leicester players: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and N’Golo Kante
- Perhaps surprisingly, Leicester have only the 7th best home attack in the Premier League and the 5th best home defence
- Leicester have score 1.73 goals per game and conceded 0.94 goals per game
- Jamie Vardy scored in 11 consecutive Premier League matches this season, the first player to do so