Mr Green 25/1 Offer: Back Circus Maximus at enhanced odds of 25/1 to win the 2019 Sussex Stakes
Circus Maximus is the 4/1 second favourite for the Sussex Stakes. Join Mr Green though and you can get enhanced odds of 25/1. What’s more, all winnings are paid in cash, not free bets!
See below for more info on this brilliant deal or get over to Mr Green, read the terms and conditions and claim the offer!
Significant Terms for 25/1 Mr Green Racing Offer 18+. New customers only. Valid until 15:35 on 31st July. 2019. Win-only. Offer may be withdrawn if maximum liability is reached. Minimum deposit £10. Maximum bet at enhanced odds is £1. Full Ts and Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
25/1 Mr Green Offer on Circus Maximus
- Age – offer only available to those aged 18 and over
- Residency – you must be resident in the UK or Ireland to claim offer
- Limits – you must deposit at least £10 and the maximum bet is £1
- Market – offer applies to named market and selection only and applies only to win singles
- How – just head to the market and the enhanced odds will show on your bet slip
- Winnings – unlike most enhanced odds offers, all winnings are paid in CASH!
- Time Restrictions – offer available for a limited time only and only pre-race. May be withdrawn if Mr Green reach liability limit
- Small Print – there isn’t any other than stated here but full Ts and Cs are shown at Mr Green
Sussex Stakes Tips and Odds, 31 July 2019
The 2019 Sussex Stakes should be a real cracker, with eight horses set to go to post and four of those in with a real chance of taking glory. This is the feature race on day two of Glorious Goodwood and we have four horses priced at odds of 13/2 or less at the time of writing.
- Too Darn Hot – 11/10
- Circus Maximus – 9/2 (or 25/1 with this offer!)
- Lord Glitters – 11/2
- Phoenix of Spain – 13/2
It is hard to separate those four, with the field 25/1 bar. Frankie Dettori rides the current favourite, with Ryan Moore on board Circus Maximus. This Group 1 race is one of the real highlights of the flat season and with almost £600,000 up for grabs we have some of the very best milers around fighting it out.
As said, any of the four market leaders could win but we have to say that the favourite looks a shade short. As short as evens with some, John Gosden’s three year old won in France last time out but lost his two prior. Circus Maximus got the better of him at Ascot before that and we see no reason why Ryan Moore can’t deliver the goods again.
Anything above 4/1 looks solid on the second favourite so 25/1 – winnings paid in cash – is clearly top value and a great bet.