Mr Green 15/1 Offer: Back Crystal Ocean at enhanced odds of 15/1 to win the 2019 Juddmonte International Stakes
Crystal Ocean is firm favourite for the International Stakes. The best normal odds are 5/4 but join Mr Green and you can get enhanced odds of 15/1. What’s more, all winnings are paid in cash, not free bets!
See below for more info on this brilliant deal or get over to Mr Green, read the terms and conditions and claim the offer!
Significant Terms for 15/1 Mr Green Racing Offer 18+. New players only. Max bet £1. Winnings paid out in cash. Full Ts and Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
15/1 Mr Green Offer on Crystal Ocean
- Age – offer only available to those aged 18 and over
- Residency – you must be resident in the UK or Ireland to claim offer
- Limits – you must deposit at least £10 and the maximum bet is £1
- Market – offer applies to named market and selection only and applies only to win singles
- How – just head to the market and the enhanced odds will show on your bet slip
- Winnings – unlike most enhanced odds offers, all winnings are paid in CASH!
- Time Restrictions – offer available for a limited time only and only pre-race. May be withdrawn if Mr Green reach liability limit
- Small Print – there isn’t any other than stated here but full Ts and Cs are shown at Mr Green
Juddmonte International Stakes Tips and Odds, 21 August 2019
The 2019 Juddmonte should be a real cracker, with nine horses set to go to post and five of those in with a decent chance of taking glory. This is the feature race on day one of the Ebor meeting at York and we have five horses priced at odds of 11/1 or less at the time of writing.
- Crystal Ocean – 11/8 (or 15/1 with this offer!)
- King Of Comedy – 4/1
- Japan – 6/1
- Circus Maximus – 11/1
- Elarqam – 11/1
Crystal Ocean is the highest rated horse in the world so is a more than worthy fravourite, with odds the right side of evens looking decent value to us. It is hard to separate the four coming in behind, with the field 33/1 bar.
James Doyle rides the favourite, who is a good way ahead of the rest on form and will take some stopping at York.
Ryan Moore takes the ride on Japan, who looks the most likely challenger to us. This high class Group 1 race is one of the real highlights of the flat season and with more than £600,000 going to winning connections we have some of the very best horses around fighting it out.
As said, any of the five market leaders could win but we have to say that the favourite looks a cut above. Widely tipped in the national press and well backed, Crystal Ocean is three from four this season, with only the astounding Enable getting the better of him and that only by a neck over a longer trip.
Never out of the top three in 15 runs, anything above evens looks solid to us. So, 15/1 – with winnings paid in cash too – is clearly top value and a great bet.