Paddy Power Cheltenham Festival Paisley Park Offer: Enhanced odds of 30/1 on Paisley Park to win the Stayers’ Hurdle, Cheltenham Festival Day 3, 12th March 2020
When the Cheltenham Festival rolls around, plenty of the best bookies in the business bring out big-hitting betting offers to attract new customers. Paddy Power are one of the best when it comes to headline offers, and they’ve done it again this year.
New customers to Paddy Power can claim gigantic odds of 30/1 on last year’s Stayers’ Hurdle winner Paisley Park to win it again on the third day of the Cheltenham Festival.
Given that the strong favourite is priced at odds of just 4/6 at the time of writing, the enhanced price of 30/1 represents one hell of a boost, even if you can only bet £1.00 on it.
Also check out the other Cheltenham Offers featured on our site.
KEY TERMS – New customers only. Max stake €/£1. Winnings paid in cash at normal odds, topped up to enhanced price in free bets valid for 7 days. Deposits with cards/PayPal only. Excludes multiples & in-play bets. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Paisley Park Offer – How to Claim
This is a very straightforward offer from Paddy Power. Here are some things to note:
- When you register your details with Paddy Power (after visiting using a link on this page) be sure to use the promo code YSAC42
- The offer is available to residents of the UK and Ireland only
- The offer is for new Paddy Power customers only
- The maximum stake permitted at the enhanced price is £1.00
- If Paisley Park wins, the winnings will be paid in cash to the standard price with the remainder being topped up with free bets
- The free bets will be valid for a period of seven days and will be credited to the betting account within 24 hours of the end of the race
This really is a top offer from a very good bookmaker, so if you think Paisley Park will do the business, get over there today and get your enhanced odds bet on.
Stayers’ Hurdle Tips, Cheltenham Festival Day Three, Thursday 12th March 2020
Paisley Park has won his last seven races, including this race last year and the Cleeve Hurdle twice. With few in the rest of the field looking up to much, we think Paisley Park is one of the most likely winning favourites of the week at Cheltenham.
Second favourite Summerville Boy is the most likely challenger, but he’s priced at odds of 17/2 and was beaten by Paisley Park in the aforementioned Cleeve Hurdle at Cheltenham in January.
As for the rest of the field (which are 12/1 bar) there could be some each way value with the likes of Apple’s Jade (14/1) looking like having a good chance of landing a place, but overall our money is well and truly on the favourite. If you’ve already got a betting account with Paddy Power, why not grab the even more generous odds of 40/1 on Paisley Park with Betway, or do both?