888sport’s 11/1 offer for Portugal to win Euro 2016 gives brilliant value to new customers
Portugal have the best player in Europe and they can play France with no pressure. That makes 888sport’s enhanced odds betting offer of 11/1 for Ronaldo and co to lift the trophy look very tempting indeed.
Naturally, France are favourites but Portugal have a number of key advantages and there is no doubt that they have a real chance. Many have written them off but if you fancy an upset in Paris on Sunday, this 11/1 promotion from 888sport is the one for you, or have a look at our Euros betting tips…
Free Bets and Offers for Portugal v France, Euro 2016 Final
Before we give you more info on the 11/1 Portugal deal, take a quick look at what else is available. Of course, there’s nothing to stop you joining a few different sites and really maxing out all the deals!
- Ladbrokes £50 free bet – new customers at Ladbrokes can get a £50 free bet AND money back on the final
- 5/1 France at 888 – if you prefer France, 888sport also offer 5/1 on Deschamps’ men
- 10/1 France at Coral(90 minutes) – Coral offer 10/1 on France to win the game in 90 minutes
- Triple Odds – a third option from 888sport is treble odds on any bet you like!
- All our Euro 2016 offers – any offer for the final worth knowing about is right here
888sport 11/1 Portugal Offer Key Facts
Ok, if you’ve had a look at those alternatives and still fancy the 11/1 on Portugal then here are the key things to note:
- New customers only and can only claim one offer
- Bet £5-£10 at 11/1 on Portugal to beat France
- 11/1 is to lift the trophy
- Winnings paid cash for normal odds, free bets for the rest
That’s it! Seriously. You can read the full terms and conditions at the 888sport site before you take advantage of this promo but all you really need to know is listed above.
As long as you’ve never had an account with 888sport then your luck is in and you can take advantage of this great deal.
Just place your bet of at least £5 and no more than £10 on Portugal in the “To lift the trophy” market and you’ll be in line for a nice cash payout, boosted to the 11/1 offer price by free bets.
If Portugal win in 90 minutes, in extra time or in a shootout you’ll be the big winner and you can mock all those who wrote off Ronaldo and co. Portugal have lost a Euros final before and they won’t want to do so again.
They have a lot more experience than this French outfit and that, plus the Ronaldo factor, mean they are a brilliant bet at massive odds of 11/1.