RaceBets were established in 2005 but, since 2012 when they started taking bets on UK and Irish racing, they have increased in popularity. With a great mix of betting offers, live racing streams and coverage of racing betting markets in some 40 countries, RaceBets are truly one of the best there is when it comes to betting on the horses. Read on to see what they have to offer you or check out our RaceBets Bookie Review for more info.
RaceBets New Customer Free Bet Offer
If you join RaceBets you are immediately in line for a tasty 100% matched free bet of between £10 and £50.
To take advantage you simply need to join up, make a deposit and enter the promo code WELCOME (within 30 days), and you’ll be credited with a bonus that is equal to the stake of your first bet.
Note that you have to wager your bonus amount through five times before you are permitted to withdraw any winnings, but with minimum odds of just 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds) this shouldn’t prove too much of a problem.
It is a bit of a shame that the free bet stake is not returned with the winnings, but we still this is a solid free bet offer and one that is well worth snapping up. But, of course, this is just the starter… the main course comes in the form of the many betting offers available once you’ve joined this fine bookie.
RaceBets Existing Customers Betting Offers, Bonuses and Promotions
RaceBets really comes into its own with its wide range of betting offers it makes available to existing customers. Here are just some of them:
- Best Odds Guaranteed – A popular offer with any bookie worth its salt whereby if you take the early price on a horse you will be paid at the higher price should its starting price be higher than the price you got
- Raiders Bonus – You get a 10% bonus if you back a UK or Irish horse running abroad and it wins.
- First Past the Post Payout – You’ll get paid if your horse wins but is subsequently disqualified after a stewards’ enquiry.
- Beaten by a Nose – Similar to the above, if your horse is beaten by justa nose you’ll have your stake refunded as a free bet up to £25
- USA Bonus – Get a 5% bonus on your winnings on selected races in the USA every night.
- Lucky Bet Booster – Bet bonuses on winning Lucky 15, 31 or 63 bets, and also get a consolation payout if you manage to pick just one winner in any of them.
As you can see, there are plenty of racing betting offers to get struck into, and that’s not all of them – they are bound to bring out plenty more betting offers for the Cheltenham Festival in March! So get over there and start claiming these great offers today!
Who are RaceBets?
Originally a German bookie (but now based in Malta), RaceBets were established in 2005 and have grown steadily ever since. They are regulated by both the UK Gambling Commission (for UK-based customers) and the Malta Gaming Authority, RaceBets are a trustworthy and well-run bookie who put great stock in providing data security and fairness to all their customers.
Offering betting odds on horse racing from around 40 countries across the globe, RaceBets almost always have a race on which you can bet – and, through their very good live steaming service you can usually watch the races too!
With stats, tips, news and loads of useful information, the site – which is very nicely designed – is a great place for racing punters to visit whether you want to have a bet, watch some racing or just check out the form of your favourite jockey or trainer.
Are RaceBets the best betting site for horse racing?
Whilst RaceBets have strong competition from other top bookies we are inclined to suggest that yes, RaceBets are indeed the best bookie when it comes to regular horse racing betting.
So if you haven’t already joined RaceBets but you like betting on the horses, get over there right away and take advantage of the initial £50 free bet and the many horse racing betting offers and markets.